Author Topic: Big Brother 11 (more than likely false) Rumours  (Read 8335 times)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Big Brother 11 (more than likely false) Rumours
« on: May 28, 2009, 12:13:22 AM »
First official rumour was posted tonight.

Someone at jokers posted this anonymously:

I only feel comfortable posting anonymously, so this forum was my only option. Sorry.

The same source who revealed to me the twist of BB 9 and the theme of the BB 10 house has given me a little information about the twist for BB 11. I don't know how accurate this information is, but I can tell you that this source has been very reliable in the past.

From what I was told, there will be a twist for BB 11 and it involves intruders. The intruders arent celebrities, but they WONT be strangers to some of the houseguests. Apparently this idea was taken from one of the internal versions of the show. Australia I think.

Thats all I have . . . . .

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Big Brother 11 (more than likely false) Rumours
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 10:49:04 AM »
oooohhhh wow that sounds jucy!!! maby they will find us and kidnap us and put us in the house.. :yess: :yess:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 10:54:54 AM »
If it does happen, they are on the right track with the twist coming out of Australia.

In the final season of BB in oz, two intruders that came in were the boyfriend and ex-boyfriend of one of the housemates (The two had no knowledge of each other previously though.)

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 11:30:33 AM »
wow that sounds like drama waiting to happen!!!!
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 11:52:55 AM »
It had potential, but the season overall was very dull, and BB got canceled over here afterward.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 01:30:05 PM »
oh no they can't cancel bb here also i think when they had the x factor season here and that one guy did it with that one girl and than got taken out of the house by the producers might make them think twice on that one, i saw the bb version of another country and it was not as good as the  we have in usa, the game was different i think the hg's got voted off by the viewers, like we had in season one, jmo i think the vewer vote the hg's have no way to stradagize. i love love bb.  :bounce :bounce :conf:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 09:32:52 PM »
First official rumour was posted tonight.

Someone at jokers posted this anonymously:

I only feel comfortable posting anonymously, so this forum was my only option. Sorry.

The same source who revealed to me the twist of BB 9 and the theme of the BB 10 house has given me a little information about the twist for BB 11. I don't know how accurate this information is, but I can tell you that this source has been very reliable in the past.

From what I was told, there will be a twist for BB 11 and it involves intruders. The intruders arent celebrities, but they WONT be strangers to some of the houseguests. Apparently this idea was taken from one of the internal versions of the show. Australia I think.

Thats all I have . . . . .
Hopefully this means arsonists to burn the house down. :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 10:55:01 PM »
 Does the rumor involve a deaf girl and little people? :lol:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 10:59:04 PM »

or tripping?  :lol:

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 07:24:08 AM »

Noteworthy: In the boyfriend/ex-boyfriend intruders season in Australia, there was a little person. Her name was Rima (pronounced Rhyme-ah). She broke her leg during the first Friday night games, and had to leave the house.

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 06:13:20 AM »
i think this room two house naxt door 24 houseguest this year

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 11:07:44 PM »
it would be cool if thease inturders had lots of stuff they new about other hg's and the hg's got to choise weather to let them reviel it or they get a penititl, or even get replaced by the person who has the dirt.
or they could go in and move ppls stuf around makeing it look like some one is crazy like take all of one girls shirt and put them in another girls place that would make sence y jen got to go in rember how belistick she got over clothing...
bb please start soo i sound crazy lol :dick
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2009, 07:20:07 PM »
I would love it if CBS decided to hire "kidnappers" to get annoying HG's out of the house. This would have worked in the last couple of seasons. We the viewing public get to vote on who we think is annoying. Then men dressed as Ninjas would enter the house while the HG's are sleeping or while they're unaware and taken away never to be seen in the house again. This would increase ratings 10x!
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2009, 08:07:02 PM »
I would love it if CBS decided to hire "kidnappers" to get annoying HG's out of the house. This would have worked in the last couple of seasons. We the viewing public get to vote on who we think is annoying. Then men dressed as Ninjas would enter the house while the HG's are sleeping or while they're unaware and taken away never to be seen in the house again. This would increase ratings 10x!
That is funny because sometimes I get in such a funk when watching BB that I dream that men in white jackets will enter my house and take me away.....never to be seen again bwahahahahaaaaa

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 11:50:59 AM »
I am hearing rumors of the possibility of a former TAR HG....   :duno:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 12:43:51 PM »
I am hearing rumors of the possibility of a former TAR HG....   :duno:

That could be very cool.  Unless it's someone like Jonathan from Jonathan and Victoria.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 02:41:53 PM »
 :ascared  OMG   Sheila has posted a blog that she will be gone for three months!!!!   

I don't know if we can do this one again! :funny:  KNOW THAT!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Save Kitty's Life!!!!!
Current mood:  sad
Ok, Mick has a great place near his school!!! But, Kitty needs a good home!! She's a great dog! But, she can not be with other dog's!! I will be traveling for 3 months and don't have a place for her!! Please, Help!!! I have 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love Sheila & Mick & Kitty  ID A0767515  1(888) 452-7381    West Valley Chatsworth Ca. 91311

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 03:07:20 PM »
:ascared  OMG   Sheila has posted a blog that she will be gone for three months!!!!   

I don't know if we can do this one again! :funny:  KNOW THAT!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Save Kitty's Life!!!!!
Current mood:  sad
Ok, Mick has a great place near his school!!! But, Kitty needs a good home!! She's a great dog! But, she can not be with other dog's!! I will be traveling for 3 months and don't have a place for her!! Please, Help!!! I have 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love Sheila & Mick & Kitty  ID A0767515  1(888) 452-7381    West Valley Chatsworth Ca. 91311

She is not going on BB again. She is simply traveling and attending events. She already committed to attend the Pride kickoff in San Diego on 7/14 where Steven, Keesha, Brian and some others will be there as well.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 04:26:55 PM »
 :lol:  THANK GOODNESS WILL
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!