Author Topic: The Real World: Cancun  (Read 53012 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
The Real World: Cancun
« on: May 20, 2009, 02:33:45 PM »
REAL WORLD: CANCUN

Premiere Date: Wednesday, June 24th on MTV

« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 11:07:26 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Real World: Cancun
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 04:16:17 PM »
wo this is going to be awsome ty will!!!
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 05:47:04 AM »
no black male dam it

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 09:47:01 PM »

DEREK

Derek is the resident nice guy...a friend to all. But watch out, he's not afraid to be brutally honest about anything and everything. But even so, all the roommates love him. He was raised in a small town by his grandmother, who he calls his mom, since she was there for him throughout his entire life. Through it all Derek became an overachiever. In high school, he was president of the student council, captain of the basketball and track teams, and valedictorian of his graduating class. He is openly gay and loves the single life, claiming he's too young to be committed to anyone, although he does have ex-boyfriend baggage that seems to follow him around....even to Cancun. Derek is currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Kinesiology at Arizona State University and ultimately wants to be a physician's assistant. This rarely happens on "The Real World," but Derek has the benefit of already knowing one of the roommates. He and Jonna work together at a bar in Tempe.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 09:53:53 PM »

JONNA

Jonna is the roommate with the boyfriend back home. This multi-racial beauty swears from day one that she'll remain true, but how long before the temptations of Cancun get the better of her? The guys hope it doesn't take long. Jonna's had a rough life. When she was four, she was put into foster care and lived with a strict religious family. At nine she was adopted by her caseworker who kicked her out of the house when she was 18. Not one to let her past get the best of her, Jonna dreams of making people feel better about themselves by being a successful hairdresser. Jonna is trying to stay focused and shake her promiscuous past, but she can't help flirting, which turns on the guys in the house and pisses off the girls. But she doesn't much care. Her biggest struggle in Cancun will be keeping up her relationship back home; luckily Jonna has roommate Derek, her friend and co-worker from Tempe, to keep her in check.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 10:00:33 PM »

JOEY

Joey is the tall, skinny, tattooed rocker with the bad boy charm. He's relentless in his pursuit of the women in Cancun and hopes to be the first roommate to hook-up. But sometimes being the bad boy isn't so charming. Back home in Massachusetts he was expelled from two different high schools, and eventually dropped out all together. And he's had more than a few bouts with excessive drinking, which will eventually become a problem in Cancun. A guitar player in the pop punk band, Late Nite Wars, his dream is to make it in the world of music. He is passionate about the arts and spends his time drawing, tattooing, writing songs and poetry, and playing guitar. Oddly enough he's also a firm believer in alien takeover, and claims to have actually seen a UFO.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 11:51:26 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 10:06:41 PM »

JASMINE

Don't be fooled by the small package. The five foot tall, ninety-five pound Jasmine has a lot to say and no problem saying it. But despite her hard edge, she wears her heart on her sleeve, leaving it in constant danger of being trampled. According to her friends, Jasmine has the absolute worst taste in men and always chooses unreliable players who treat her like dirt. And things are no different in Cancun. But this former competitive cheerleader thrives to be the center of attention, especially if other women are around, which creates an interesting dynamic among the female roommates, especially Jonna. And she loves to party, but in Cancun, the trick is knowing when to stop.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 10:14:05 PM »

CJ

CJ is the All-American boy, the heartthrob you can take home to mother. A graduate of UMASS, he's currently an NFL free agent punter. He had a great showing recently at the punter tryouts in Las Vegas and is just waiting to hear if he's picked up by an NFL team. CJ says he would be a devout Christian if it weren't for his sexual drive. So how long will he and his girlfriend last once he's exposed to the temptations in Cancun? Not very. CJ takes pride in his hot body. His friends joke about all his hair and skin care products, not to mention how long it takes him to get ready for a night out.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 10:22:52 PM »

EMILEE

Emilee is a sensitive girl who can let her emotions get the best of her, but as the daughter of therapists, she is also on of the few people in the house who is looking to learn and grow and change as a result of every new situation. And while she could probably have any guy she wanted, she's been trying to change her perspective on men, sex, and love. She says she's now looking for love and someone to settle down with. Will she find that in Cancun?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 10:27:33 PM »

BRONNE

Bronne is the resident comic. His high energy, lack of filter, and willingness to do anything for a laugh, make him the life of the party. Nicknamed "Wildcard" for his spontaneity, he will often get naked to just break up fights, or maybe just to show off the physique he gained while on the Penn State varsity boxing team. Although he struggles with boundaries and has a history of pissing off his roommates, behind his outrageous demeanor is a genuine and caring person who always has his friends' backs. His impulsive behavior definitely makes him the one to watch out for in Cancun, where the possibility for trouble awaits him. Oh, and he's the first roommate to make out with a woman old enough to be his mother's older sister.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2009, 10:31:37 PM »

AYIIIA

Ayiiia is the realworldcasting.com winner, who won a spot on the show due to her loyal friends who worked with her to win the contest. Although, Ayiiia is of Mexican descent and speaks fluent Spanish, this is her first extended trip to Mexico. She's definitely one to speak her mind. But sometimes it's with a viciousness that alienates the other roommates. She quickly finds that living in "The Real World" house is much more difficult than she had imagined. Ayiiia is a reformed party girl with a history of drug abuse and cutting. While she is loyal to the ones she loves and claims to be nonjudgmental don't get on her bad side because Ayiiia is the kind of person who will hold a grudge.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2009, 11:04:35 PM »
The cast

The Boyz....Bronne, Joey, Derek & CJ

The Chicks....Jasmine, Jonna, Ayiiia & Emilee

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 10:00:42 AM »
i loved last yrs cast soo much.. i am hopeing i enjoy watching the cast more that the secenary!!
cancun is beautiful!!!!!
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 06:26:18 PM »
no black male

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2009, 09:05:32 AM »
 :wohoo:  time for the reality show that started the whole genre.  What's not to like, and a Hooters girl too...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancun_season

Move over BB, make way for the granddaddy of all reallity shows....   :yess:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 01:00:33 PM »
:wohoo:  time for the reality show that started the whole genre.  What's not to like, and a Hooters girl too...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancun_season

Move over BB, make way for the granddaddy of all reallity shows....   :yess:
u r so right boingo this is the show that started it all for sure.. i started watching i think it was the boston cast they lived in an old fire house??

tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TKM809

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 01:54:46 AM »
Jonna<33333   the Winer of Endurance1  :wohoo: :jumpy: :yess:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 06:18:35 AM »
do you see it last night

Offline TKM809

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 02:51:09 PM »
do you see it last night

Yes i did watch the show last night thats when i noticeds her nice to see her all grown up

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2009, 10:03:17 AM »
who's neice?? i like the new cast i loved the girls sniking in the room and the guy the next day going i would have totaly done the same thing. i do think the other guy with the long hair (haven't learned names yet) broke up with his gf so he could do what ever , when ever. jmo..
this season looks like it is going to b good!!!
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 02:28:42 PM »
Good opening episode.  After 21 seasons, the cast seems to know what is expected of them.   :lol:  Cast is easy on the eyes.  The Hooters Girl (Emilee) surprised me though, she seems a bit straight laced, but intent on hooking up with CJ.  Gay guy is funny.... seems the only thing they need from him is "fashion advice".  :funny:  Bronne looks desperate, but tiny Jasmine looks to be the "drama queen" of this season.  Previews are very dramatic, lots of anger, rage, and broken stuff.   :ascared  Can't wait for more....  :yess:

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2009, 07:23:40 PM »
 :lol: Well, what can I say about episode 2 of Real World: Cancun but, "drama. drama, and more drama".   :groan:   That's what you get when you put 8 people together, some of which are full of themselves, and the others just want to party hard.   :snicker: 

Personalities are emerging, sides are being drawn, while the gay guy shuttles between WWF referee and house mama (aka moral compass).  :res:  All is resolved by the end of the episode, with group hugs all around.  Now that we have that out of the way, it's time for some serious "Spring Break action".   :sucks

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2009, 08:33:02 PM »
i am wondering how mtv is going to have a show with out all the roomies all lickered up all the time???
there new job is not letting them b crazy in publick , i like that btw but is the real world tired of all the drunken orggys and what notting.. i no i don't watch the seasons with kids gone wild maby they got a hint.  this season seems to have some decent ppl in it ,like last season..
any way i think they will get there drunk ppl from the canucn crowd there for spring break, kids handling kids huummm i wonder how thats going to wk..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 05:44:52 PM »
 :lol:  Just when we thought that the drama was over, the producers make us sit through another episode of drama, drama, and more drama.  Which in this case was not a bad thing, rather it provided us (as well as the roomies) with 60 minutes of cringe inducing belly laughs.   :res:

Last week it was all about tattoo boy and the girls, but this week the world revolves around just one drama queen, namely the ever corrosive Ayiiia.  What could be funnier than to listen to drunken people attempt to argue their way around their relationships.   :funny:

So with Ayiiia in :meme mode, the remaining seven roomies band together to ward off the approaching "Storm Ayiiia."  Not sure what they said half the time as the censor was "bleeping" 95% of their conversations, but I assume it was very important.... NOT!   

Alliances seem to be crumbling, while new ones are being forged, and tiny Jasmine seems to slither skillfully between the battles royale.  Her day may be coming, as the previews suggest an upcoming romance with the local DJ.  Seems a lot of the roomies are getting some action, just not with each other.  Oh yeah, gay guy may be getting some too next week. 

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2009, 01:06:23 PM »
 :lol: Thank my lucky stars, we didn't have any drama this week.... just a lot more drinkin' and lovin'...   :hearts: :jam: :-[   Joey (tattoo guy) scores again while Derek makes crazy monkey business with his new "guy pal".   :lol:   Jasmine is taking her sweet old time stalking the DJ guy...  maybe next week...  :duno:

Oh no...wait...previews show (DRAMA x 1000) next week as Joey is hell bent on starting an "Ayiiia meltdown".  :meow:  :knuckles:  Duck for cover, things are flying, glass is breaking....  :groan: :res:  Will we ever get to see any "Spring Break" action?   :sucks   :funny: