Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: TAR14 Finale East Coast live show updates and commentary *please read the rules*  (Read 24949 times)

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lurking somewhere in real life...
    • My LDS Mission Blog
Tammy/Victor winning was the only good outcome left for me seeing as Jaime/Cara had no chance.

I feel for you. I certainly didn't want to see this outcome either, but it was really all that was left.

i wanted team red head to win from the beginning, i like them and t/v i did think it was un fair that they did spend most of the race in china , i could c one leg there but they spent to much time in that one place and it did give t/v a big advantage, well i guess they can pay off there student loans off now..i am sure they racked up a lot they r both lawers...
jmo i realy enjoyed last seasons race 10x more than this one..

Tory, I can't say that for myself. This season was still 10 times better than the last! :jumpy: (Even if another dominant co-ed team had to win.) I've come to the conclusion that it's not just about the winners. It's about the overall experience (for me at least, since a team that I rooted for hasn't won since TAR9).
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 04:28:08 PM by Hooky »
Learn how the Book of Mormon can change your life! #discoverthebook

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
You know for First timers they are the best all female team ever. Charla and Mirna finished 6th before all-stars. Lyn and Karlyn 3rd and Dustin and Kandice 4th so that makes them the best All-Female team ever!
I would not say that, but I would say it puts them even with Dustin/Kandice tied for #1.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'll have to take the rare moment to agree with ap here. Dustin & Kandice actually won legs. Jaime & Cara while feisty and strong throughout the race never won a leg.
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
I'll have to take the rare moment to agree with ap here. Dustin & Kandice actually won legs. Jaime & Cara while feisty and strong throughout the race never won a leg.
They never won a leg but did win a prize for coming in first on the virtual/fake pitstop ... I think it was jet skis? Not bad for 2 Florida girls.

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Scott & Stiles
They never won a leg but did win a prize for coming in first on the virtual/fake pitstop ... I think it was jet skis? Not bad for 2 Florida girls.

really? how'd you know?
Addie's The Amazing Race France: Pierre & Adam | Models | 3rd Place
Survivor K: Caramoan | Eddie Fox | 4th Place

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Greeter
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • '̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ - "The bad one"

really? how'd you know?
From experience, puddin knows everything.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

really? how'd you know?
  :lol: I forget how i know but its true.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lurking somewhere in real life...
    • My LDS Mission Blog

really? how'd you know?

She knows because Jaime & Cara said they won jet skis in one of their interviews.
Learn how the Book of Mormon can change your life! #discoverthebook

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
And since its public now, Jamie wrote so on her Facebook the night that leg ended but I respect their privacy so didn't want to say where I read it at the time.

Offline panda

• RFF's Lady Gaga
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ./lady gaga rox.
does all fake pitstop has price?
M

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
No, but this one did.
Just here to visit.

Offline panda

• RFF's Lady Gaga
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ./lady gaga rox.
No, but this one did.

oh. good for them.  :funny:
M

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Best FF Ever!
No, but this one did.
maybe because this time it was called "Pit Stop"
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Bring on TAR25

really? how'd you know?

How true hahahaha!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams' - 'To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
No, but this one did.

I think that the pit stop is actually a pit stop, could it be that the speed bump was not just ready for execution that's why they had it done ala TBC?  :duno: :duno: :duno:
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Ray!

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • ImANewUser Productions
Planned or not, it didn't matter. Kisha/Jen were U-Turned anyways, thus having Option 2 act as their Speed Bump, if it was an intended leg in the first place.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
No, but this one did.

I think that the pit stop is actually a pit stop, could it be that the speed bump was not just ready for execution that's why they had it done ala TBC?  :duno: :duno: :duno:

I don't think so. TAR producers.. will be not in their right mind to plan 3 individual legs in China. I think what they really wanted to do was 2 legs, which 1 being a SUPER LEG to kill the teams.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

really? how'd you know?

She knows because Jaime & Cara said they won jet skis in one of their interviews.

That's cool to know. Although i think they would have preferred to win a first place without a prize, because it's really a once in a life time experience.. and for the first time ever we would have a season where ALL the all-female teams won a leg before. :jam:

TAR 14 has to got to be one of the best season ever. Even after it's over, the hype about it is still going on! :jam:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Greeter
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • '̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ - "The bad one"

really? how'd you know?

That's cool to know. Although i think they would have preferred to win a first place without a prize, because it's really a once in a life time experience.. and for the first time ever we would have a season where ALL the all-female teams won a leg before. :jam:

TAR 14 has to got to be one of the best season ever. Even after it's over, the hype about it is still going on! :jam:
We did have pretty good F/F teams this season.  And TAR 14 was great!

Custom Search