Author Topic: American Idol Final 4 Pre-Performance Discussion  (Read 12768 times)

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
Re: American Idol Final 4 Pre-Performance Discussion
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2009, 05:29:34 PM »
Dang!  Why did she have to go?  Well, I guess we have a final three of guys!  Which is the first time in history.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2009, 06:05:14 PM »
Terrible results. I already told myself not to be surprised if Allison gets eliminated (I mean, she's always been at the risk of elimination so it won't be surprising) but that didn't alleviate my disappointment one bit. Really had hopes of her making the final two but now it's a guy-guy finale, maybe even back to Adam and Danny again. Ahhhhh. =(

I was really surprised, I thought for certain Kris would be eliminated or perhaps Danny because of the screech at the end. I'm sorry to see Allison go. However she will do extremely well. As a friend said, she can graduate high school, with lots of opportunity waiting for her.

Snooky, I didn't realize that this was a record, a 3 guy final three!!! You're right!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2009, 09:04:32 PM »
That still doesn't beat the all-female Final 4 in Season 3. ;) And now, after getting over Allison's loss, I am okay with any Final 2 combo. :lol:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2009, 10:05:17 PM »
Terrible results. I already told myself not to be surprised if Allison gets eliminated (I mean, she's always been at the risk of elimination so it won't be surprising) but that didn't alleviate my disappointment one bit. Really had hopes of her making the final two but now it's a guy-guy finale, maybe even back to Adam and Danny again. Ahhhhh. =(

I was really surprised, I thought for certain Kris would be eliminated or perhaps Danny because of the screech at the end. I'm sorry to see Allison go. However she will do extremely well. As a friend said, she can graduate high school, with lots of opportunity waiting for her.
Snooky, I didn't realize that this was a record, a 3 guy final three!!! You're right!
Me too...surprised Allison is gone.  I threw her ALL my votes for the last two weeks.  Sad to see her go, but like you say, TL, lotsa opportunity awaiting her.  She is great!
Was hoping for a Adam/Allison F2. 

However, I'm really happy Kris has made it so far!  He's been one of my favs (Danny also)...from way back.  I predicted in the "Last2Left" game, a Danny/Adam win in that order as did lots of other players! 
Hope it ends up being Adam b/c he just seems the BEST, imo.  :tup:
I wish Allison and whoever loses in the F3...LOTS of good luck with their musical careers!  :yess:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2009, 10:52:43 PM »
I'm really sad Allison went. :'(

And she went with her head held high!!

I don't think Kris deserves to be in the top 3, and i was shocked he's in the top 3 because.. i don't think he has that many fans!! :'(

Now i don't think i'll look forward to AI anymore.. :(

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 10:46:54 AM »
 :partie: my dream team f-3 i was hopeing kris would stay.. i love his gental spirt when he sings it is in key in tune and good. i love loved there duet his and dannys way more than allison and adam,s there harmonies were awsome , also after the stage fell apart the band had to b moved on stage and kris and danny could not here them self's u could see it on there faces they had no idea how they did probley till they got to here it bk after the show. they were doing a song together on the spot in front of millions of ppl. as for adam and allisons duett i did not think it was fablous,jmo i hated what adam was wereing those pants and boots were way to distrating and it was he sing her sing thing not like what kris and danny did where they sang together, and to me was the best part of there song there harmonies omg. i down loaded it on i tunes :hearts: :hearts:
i do think adam was the best of the night by miles and he wa realy cute and humble about it i realy have grown to love adam, with that said i realy think still that they pimped him to get a record number of votes this week, jmo putting him in the bottom 3 put his fans into a voteing frenzey, it went from 47 mil votes last week to 60 mill this week huummm quite a jump..
to the alison fans i no how u feel my chris rich went home one week shy of a paraide, but we had one here for him it was awsome, the only thing is that he was not allowed to sing bc of idol rules, but it was an awsome day we had the mayor and all..
then they go right bk to rehersel for the finaly and then go on tour, so u will get to see her on the fianaly ng. and if u go to the concert. they r not coming here this yr this is a frist allso. they have allways come here on the road tour?? but we did not make the cut this yr. oh well..i have my ipod vids yea!!!!
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 11:00:34 AM »
I agree with you Joab, it's as if the show was in being filmed in color and all of a sudden we are left with black and white.

Sometimes it's better if you don't win AI, look at the careers of Jennifer Hudson and Chris Daughtry, they have done extremely well without winning the top prize.  :tup:

Tory, you make a good point about the result of the accident on stage! My hubby and I felt like the band was overpowering the singers, all of them. I didn't think about that but upon reflection, it well could be that they couldn't adjust the acoustics, they didn't have time.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2009, 12:00:51 PM »
no time at all if they had to move the band down and if u notice sence danny and kris were frist to do duett the band was praticaly on top of them, by the time adam and alison did thers the band had been moved bk a lot. so if danny and kris have the band on top of them they can;t here them selfs trew any of the monitors it takes like at the very least a 1 hr sound check just for the band befor u do a show, so no sound check that means the monators on stage that the band/singers here so they can hear what they sound like are all out of wack, and even at my church our drummer is in a sound proff pleix glass thing so add drumms to an allready realy big mess and i am shocked they could do any thing that is the expresion they had on there faces we have no idea how we sounded or what just happened.
and props to the sound guys for making as good as it was, by the time allsion and adam took the stage there were severl commercials breaks to make things on stage better. like moveing the band bk.was huge..
oh and i did love the way danny made fun of his own night mare of a screaming note/ was that even singing. omg he said ppl were making ring tones out of it and not in a good way.
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2009, 02:57:27 PM »
I agree with you Joab, it's as if the show was in being filmed in color and all of a sudden we are left with black and white.

Sometimes it's better if you don't win AI, look at the careers of Jennifer Hudson and Chris Daughtry, they have done extremely well without winning the top prize.  :tup:

Tory, you make a good point about the result of the accident on stage! My hubby and I felt like the band was overpowering the singers, all of them. I didn't think about that but upon reflection, it well could be that they couldn't adjust the acoustics, they didn't have time.

Each week i look forward to Allison.. to get me through the week.. now i look forward to... nothing.. nothing. :'(

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2009, 06:55:42 PM »
I never post here, but I've been watching the show so I want to finally!

I was happy Allison left last night and very surprised Kris made it onward. I think it's possible Kris could be in the Final 2, if Danny continues his slow downward streak.

I don't like Adam. Generally when one person dominates I don't like them very much. But in this case it's because I predicted him to be in the F2 right from the start, and he is skating on his way there. I hate it when I'm right. But I was scared that for a second it would become an Adam/Allison F2, which would have been annoying. They should get married someday, though! :lol:

I was immensely disappointed when David C won over David A last season. I wanted Archie to win so badly. :(
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2009, 10:04:39 AM »
JOAB SHE WILL BE AT THE FINALY!!! pull u r self together lol...u only have to wait one week to see u r beloved alison again..
hooky i agree with i am glade it is not an adam alison f2.
but i was so happy :hearts: :hearts: david cook won last yr. they both desirved the win for sure but david c. sang one of my fav song and that put me in his corner for the win. all so i have the vid on my ipod of there duet hero from last year gave me goose bumps, they were deff awsome.
i realy loved kris and dannys duet allso last week if the stage had not been a mess it would have been more awsome, jmo i got that one also on ipod. oh and ps if u want i can look up u r st to see if they r comeing near u? u can pm me, if u want i am not a good speller and amdeslix so it would take me hrs to copy it on the other thread for u..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2009, 09:45:07 AM »
Yeah, that joyful feeling of having Season 8 as the best AI season EVER and all of a sudden a real talent like Allison gets the boot and it becomes the most boring final three ever. IMO, at least. Cos I feel that other than Adam who'll probably win if nothing goes wrong, the other two are rather boring. Danny is just a superb singer and nothing beyond that, whereas Kris... I don't know. I don't think he really deserves the final three (compared to Allison that is), but I guess it's cool to see an underdog go so far. Still feeling sad over Allison's elimination, but at least there's still Adam. And he'd better win.

I'm thinking, since Ryan announced the contestants who were safe in no particular order, Kris and Allison were probably our bottom two. That's what I think. And if Kris makes the final two, that's gonna be really cool.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`