Does anybody else hope that the queen of the spoilers herself is wrong and Kisha and Jen are actually in the final three?
OF COURSE! After these last four seasons of a bad winning team, I am having an awfully hard time handling it.
Same here. Although the proof is in the pictures, and eventhough anyone winning is okay, I can't handle the fact that the last time my fave won was Season 3. Off to the foreign versions I go...
I'll do some questions:
1. Will Cara & Jaime finally get their long awaited first place finish in this leg? No.
2. Does the Family Feud between Margie & Luke and Kisha & Jen bubble over again? No, but if Family Feud bubbles up sometime in the leg, I will
3. Who gets the U-Turn and who does the U-Turning? K/J by T/V
4. What is the order of finish of this leg? T/V, M/L, C/J, K/J
5. Would you dare to cross puddin and risk getting just to see if she's wrong? Dare to cross puddin? Heck no. Hope against hope? Yes.