Leg 11 (People's Republic of China → United States)
* Flight: Beijing, People's Republic of China (Beijing Capital International Airport) to Maui, Hawaii (Kahului Airport)
* Maui (Ma'alaea Bay) - Detour (Jet or Dive)
* Maui (Fleming Beach)
* Maui (Peahi Farms) - Roadblock (Who's ready to relive it?)
* Maui (Kahili Golf Course) Pit Stop (Finish Line)
This leg's Detour was a choice between Jets or Waves. In Jets, teams had to get on a (personal watercraft) and ride around the water in search of one of thirty buoys. Under four of them they would find attached a clue. In Waves, teams had to get into a wetsuit and swim out 40m from the shore and retrieve one of thirty 'Amazing Race' envelopes each. When back at shore they would open the envelopes, four of them would contain a clue. If they did not find a clue they would have to swim back and forth until they find one. The Roadblock required one team member to relive the race. They would have to arrange surfboards displaying the roadblocks and detours of each leg of the race in order of completion in order to receive their next clue.
* At Fleming Beach, teams had to carry a (Hawaiian Luau) suspended on a piece of bamboo along the beach and trade it for their next clue.
Reliability?? Looks believable to me..