Author Topic: American Idol Final 7 Performance Discussion  (Read 21108 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: American Idol Final 7 Performance Discussion
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2009, 09:57:32 AM »
I really like Allison and when she was in the bottom 3 again, i had mixed feelings. The last time she was in the bottom 3, she survived another 2 weeks without being in the bottom 3.. so if that happened again, she's going to be in the final 3 at least. (does it work that way? lol) And i think America should start voting for talent like her. She can sing, she's idol quality and she definitely appeal to a world audience better than Danny. A F2 with her and Adam could make this the best season ever.

And thank God Matt makes it to the F5. I really like his voice and I think he should continue to do soulful R&B if he wants to stay in this competition. As for Danny, for me.. he's becoming like Lil. Week after week, his performance is becoming more and more mediocre with weird song choices, only to be saved with his vocals. But as all we know, good vocals don't really bring you far but good song choices do. (Look at the comparison between Lil and Kris) We all know that Lil can sing so much better than Kris, but it's Kris's performances that bring more element of surprises to us which draws votes and audiences to him.

Adam is always good, i already do foresee him winning.. but i really want Allison to win.. so if he did surprisingly gets eliminated (which probably won't happen).. i will be happy, but Danny needs to go him first, LOL! But as far as i'm concern, he's my favourite too for now!

And Lil and Anoop going? Predicted, expected and great. Happy with the results because Lil was becoming more and more unbearable for me. She should have just listened to the judges comments, which is not just performing a song.. but to tweak with the arrangements and make it her own, which she failed to do so for 6/7 weeks? Sigh, what a talented singer wasted. :(

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2009, 12:02:13 PM »
Oh it's cool that people feel the same way about Danny that I do, that he's lacking star quality and personality and should go soon hehe. But I doubt he's next, his fanbase is really CRAZY. And he's had much better weeks than Lil, doing very well some weeks so... I still think he makes the finale (yawn). My guess for the next boot remains as Allison and Kris but if Danny VERY SURPRISINGLY goes next week... Woohoo!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2009, 12:34:14 PM »
I'm guessing Matt and Allison to be the bottom 2 next week, with Matt going next.

And in the final 4, Allison and Kris will be in the bottom 2, with Kris going home.

The reason why i say Allison will be confirm safe next week is due to the fact that this week, she nearly got eliminated.. so her fans are bound to vote for her like mad next week. And don't forget she's getting all the people who like female contestants better, so a large portion of Lil's fans are going to go to her. If they like Lil, they're bound to like Allison because they're both great singers.

Or maybe i'm just delusional because i just can't believe Allison will be voted out. But i'm seriously hoping for a surprise Danny elimination at the final 5 or final 4. Best if it's the final 5, then i will not care who wins.. (just like TAR).. Offtopic, but imagine a Erinn-Debbie-Taj-Sierra F4 for Survivor as well for me. LOL!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2009, 06:10:51 PM »
ADAM HAS A HUGE THEATER BK GROUND!!! sry it is giving him a big atvantag in all the diff theams week after week..
he is realy good and that is y, allso he has a hug fan base,over at the ai sight no one is close to the leagon of ppl posting he brok the 4,000 mark last i checked. the most any one else has is 1,200 lil onky had 300 and alison is way behind matt she had like maby 600 to matts 1,300 any way i will go over there next to the ai boards and get the actual numbers..
the only thing that makes them off is that anoop had more than matt, but every one is hovering around 1,200 except adam.
ok with that said i am not likeing this them this week take about a yawn..
it would b great to see danny who i love love btw,sing my way i think he would win ppl bk over , like i have said about him before i don't no how he is even singing  HIS WIFE DIED..i would be in a puddle on the floor, he is doing this for her she loved idol and wanted him to audition last year. there was a special on befor the dove awards the othe night, it is repeating so if any one wants to watch it is call from idol to insperation, or something like that, any way i all so love kirs and jmo i think unless matt blowes every one away this week eather him or allison will go, my f3 would b adam ,danny , and kris..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2009, 07:27:22 PM »
update on ai message board stats
adam 4,701 threads 122,053 post
anoop 1,861 threads 46,852 post
matt 1,571 threads 36,013 post
danny 1,228 threads 31,680 post
kris 809 threads 8,598 post
allison 803 threads 7,798 post

:duno: :duno: so acording to my therie this doen't make sence lol
caus anoop getting the boot whould not have happened before allison or kris and matt would not have been in the bottom befor danny. i am soo confused lol..

one thing i can c is adam is clearly a head...by a lot.. :ascared
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2009, 09:29:26 PM »
I'm guessing Matt and Allison to be the bottom 2 next week, with Matt going next.

And in the final 4, Allison and Kris will be in the bottom 2, with Kris going home.

The reason why i say Allison will be confirm safe next week is due to the fact that this week, she nearly got eliminated.. so her fans are bound to vote for her like mad next week. And don't forget she's getting all the people who like female contestants better, so a large portion of Lil's fans are going to go to her. If they like Lil, they're bound to like Allison because they're both great singers.

Or maybe i'm just delusional because i just can't believe Allison will be voted out. But i'm seriously hoping for a surprise Danny elimination at the final 5 or final 4. Best if it's the final 5, then i will not care who wins.. (just like TAR).. Offtopic, but imagine a Erinn-Debbie-Taj-Sierra F4 for Survivor as well for me. LOL!

I think the Final 5 scenario is true, but I seriously can't bear Matt/Kris/Allison to go before Danny. I mean, I don't want Adam to go to the finals and have a blowout victory, but at least he isn't losing his spark.

Offtopic: Best. Final 4. Evah.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2009, 10:14:14 PM »
I just want my darling Allison to win. :funny: :hearts:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »
She's the only girl left so I automatically have to route for her!  I want Danny to win the most though!  Just like everyone else.....

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2009, 04:44:13 AM »
She's the only girl left so I automatically have to route for her!  I want Danny to win the most though!  Just like everyone else.....

He's my least favourite of the top 13.. :groan:

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2009, 06:15:54 AM »
^^Well, he's my least favorite only when compared to the rest of the Top 5. (And I don't even dislike him that much. Hence, Season 8 = Best. AI. Season. IMO)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 06:20:12 AM by Raymond »
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2009, 12:36:07 PM »
I agree Raymond, this is the best season of AI yet. Even though I dislike Danny, it's not cos he can't sing. The final 5 are all strong contenders, so it's gonna be an exciting few weeks to the finale.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2009, 01:15:08 PM »
i love danny allso..so ty some one else loves him to.. i love kris next but i do think it will b an adam and danny final 2, this week they sing 2 songs love it :hearts: :hearts:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2009, 12:32:23 PM »
Yeah Tory, love it when they start singing 2 songs each. So that when people like Matt choose a wrong song choice, hopefully the other is a good choice and can save them. Lol. Maybe Kris will leave in a surprise elimination this week. Hmm.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2009, 09:59:31 PM »
^^Hope not. Hopefully, it's Danny that leaves in a surprise elimination. ;)
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2009, 12:39:41 PM »
^^ Yeah I hope so too, Raymond!

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2009, 11:58:49 PM »
^^Yay. Ruth & I agree on singers this year. ;)
I'm baaaaaack!