Author Topic: American Idol Final 8 Performance Discussion  (Read 4333 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: American Idol Final 8 Performance Discussion
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 11:57:46 AM »
As the singers leave, the fan base becomes more focused or disillusioned.  The song list should be leaked later this afternoon, if I find it I'll post it. I did see a suggestion on another site that Adam should choose "Singing in the Rain."  Not seeing that as a good choice for Adam. (Unless he can dance like Fred Astaire and sing at the same time.)  :lol:

Spoilers for the West Coast:

Allison: “Don’t Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
Anoop: “Everything I Do” by Bryan Adams
Adam:  “Born to be Wild” by Steppenwolf
Matt:    “To Really Love a Woman” by Bryan Adams
Danny: “Endless Love” by Diana Ross
Kris:     “Falling Slowly” by Glen Hansard
Lil:       “The Rose” by Bette Midler -

« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 08:17:10 PM by TexasLady »
I am but a pebble on a rocky shore.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 11:37:05 AM »
well anooop realy redemed him self last night jmo.. i though the kid was going to b a goner this week not i have no idea :duno: i realy wish they ha better songs to chose from i love the songs they sang but... there r sooo many other good ones y those??i am sure idol has to pay copy rights for songs so i wonder if they r being cheep or what i mean i love the way they all did ther thing but searously, born to b wild is as old as me, and endless love realy again loved all the songs about 20 yrs ago, and they all did a great job, but there r so many great song out there from movies,
so for any one who likes my storys i have a born to b wild one , my bro who was in a band bk in the 80's was playing at a bar they had not played at b for , it was full of bikers telling them play born to b wild , my bro said we learned that song realy fast lol.
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline xroadsempress

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2009, 12:16:17 PM »
Lucky Matt! He escaped elimination? OMG, he's a miracle. I don't know but I'm so like, freaking out. Next week, there will be two who has to be eliminated. It's bad. Real bad.  :'(

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2009, 02:31:57 PM »
well if matt had left this week next week some one would go all so , so the same amount of ppl will b gone eather way next week. and matt gets another week to sing for us or we get another week to see matt sing , so yea!!!
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2009, 06:22:23 PM »
There are some great songs from this era. I hope Lil can find one that will make her shine. Could Lil sing "Don't Leave Me This Way" by Kenneth Gamble, Leon Huff, and Cary Gilbert and create her moment?

I also hope that Allison finds something that she just sings and drops the rock style next week.

One of my favorite movies is Saturday Night Fever featuring The Bee Gees. I love their music. I also love Abba. There are others as well, KC and the Sunshine Band, I Will Survive" written by Freddie Perren and Dino Fekaris.  (Please don't let Danny sing anything whatsoever to remind us of his wife, I know he is grieving but he needs something up-tempo and fun!)

I'm not as good at suggesting music as the rest of you are! What would you suggest?

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2009, 07:07:08 PM »
texaslady not true that would b the perfect song for lil don't leave me this way, u think of some awsome stuff...jmo
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2009, 07:08:37 PM »
ps on the other thread i menton matt doing stevie wonder and adam led zeplin omg awsome..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2009, 10:34:42 PM »
Lucky Matt! He escaped elimination? OMG, he's a miracle. I don't know but I'm so like, freaking out. Next week, there will be two who has to be eliminated. It's bad. Real bad.  :'(

Sorry I missed saying this xroadsempress.. welcome to RFF! I hope Matt picks a great song, he well could. He's done it before.

:welcome: :ty4posting :welcome:

(Tory, I'll answer you in the other topic!)

Custom Search