Watch the Houseguests 24/7 with the Big Brother Live Feeds only on CBS All Access. Sign up now and try 1 week FREE!

Author Topic: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition  (Read 3339 times)

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Extreme Makeover - Home Edition
« on: March 08, 2009, 01:04:16 PM »
Tonights episode was filmed in Fresno, CA ........ Fresno is where I grew up   :jumpy:  I now live
in Clovis which is right up against Fresno.   :yess:   There was a lot of excitement and commotion
when they were here tearing down and building the house.  I'm excited to watch   :jumpy:
although I will probably tape due to being on against The Amazing Race   :hearts:   Sidenote:  Interesting color that they chose (don't know who) to paint the house   :duno:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Greeter
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • '̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ Be a good goy!
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
Re: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 04:28:48 PM »
I just love to watch this show on CMT!  It is so postitive and nice!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 01:40:36 PM »
i haven't watched this show in a few years , but weird i just saw on the news the other night that they r filiming a house here for the show..so i was going to watch out for that, but if they r filiming it now it probly won't b one for a while.?
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 02:45:53 PM »
i haven't watched this show in a few years , but weird i just saw on the news the other night that they r filiming a house here for the show..so i was going to watch out for that, but if they r filiming it now it probly won't b one for a while.?

When they were in our city they filmed in January.  The show was just aired in March.  Not too long of a wait.  I haven't been watching the show lately either but since it was about a family in our City I did watch.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 05:16:50 PM »
ty for the info i wonder how long there season is? caus they might not show it till next yr?? do u no if the season go for very long??
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lurking somewhere in real life...
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 12:55:36 PM »
I saw them filming this in my state once! Of course, it was back in 2006 or so.
"The authority of example and considerations of character, unlike pudding, are not whipped up in an instant." - Neal A. Maxwell

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 06:56:24 PM »
A friend of mine was part of a group who supply food for emergency victims. They cooked for the Extreme Makeover crew and the other volunteers during the week they repaired a number of buildings in the Sabine Pass area. (Lighthouse Charity Team from Friendswood TX.)

I wonder who helps out when they come to different cities to do the show house.
Live. Laugh. Love.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »
The show was just up in my neck of the woods (Suffield, CT). I was going to go take a peek at the house, but we couldn't find a good place to park to see them hard at work. One of these days -- hopefully before September, when the show is scheduled to air -- we'll go up there so we can get a preview at the finished product.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 03:12:47 AM »
I love Extreme Makeover Home Edition! I love the story... I love the houses!  :hearts:

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 10:58:13 PM »
Tonights episode was filmed in Fresno, CA ........ Fresno is where I grew up   :jumpy:  I now live
in Clovis which is right up against Fresno.   :yess:   There was a lot of excitement and commotion
when they were here tearing down and building the house.  I'm excited to watch   :jumpy:
although I will probably tape due to being on against The Amazing Race   :hearts:   Sidenote:  Interesting color that they chose (don't know who) to paint the house   :duno:

I enjoyed when they were in Fresno. The lady and her kids really deserved that nice home and the local community support.

Custom Search