Author Topic: American Idol 8: Last group of 12 Perform! Join the discussion!  (Read 14267 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: American Idol 8: Last group of 12 Perform! Join the discussion!
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2009, 09:21:31 PM »
WTH I DON;T EVEN WANT TO WATCH TONIGHT!!! what a shammmmm that redish head girl is not that good and ttt what a mess how in the world can u call u r self a judge??? they need to b hit over the head with a stick :jam: :jam: :jam: :meow: :meow:

i might have to join vftw i am soooo mad... (:;) (:;) (:;)

OH NO!! Not that Tory!! NO!  :ascared

:hugs: for Tory!

Tory.. don't!! :hearts:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2009, 10:05:03 PM »
If they put Tatiana into the top 12. I'll hate Paula, Kara and Randy. I'll slap them with a stick. :funny: :knuckles:

OMG    (:;)     I will be right there with you    :knuckles:       :funny:

Even if Tatiana can sing like FANTASIA or KELLY or CARRIE.. who wants her in the top 12. We don't need an idol like that. WHO'S WITH ME? :knuckles: (:;)

I'll help! Where's the sign-up sheet?  (:;)

CLUB TTT (Toast That Tatiana!) :funny:

1. TexasLady (President)
2. Joab (Vice President)

:funny: You'll be the president! :neener:
Whew. I am soooooooo relieved Tatianna did NOT make it to the Top 13!  Whata basketcase.  She's got a good voice, but I don't have to tell anyone here how dang OVER emotional she is. :crybabe: :crybabe: :crybabe:
Yikes. She about drove me crazy!  :groan: 

I'm happy with all who got chosen for the Top 13, was really glad they surprised Anoop  :yess: to make him the 13th.  Other than a slight pitch prob, his voice is awesome & his performance skills are there.  Think he'll go far.  :tup: :tup: :tup:
My Fav is Alexis Grace.  Loved her from the auditions!  She's Beautiful  :monroe: in looks and demeanor...seems to be a natural performer.   :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

I love the partially blind guy Scott MacIntyre.  Judges said, "he moves mountains", (his music) "comes from his heart".  :luvya:  :tup: :tup: :tup:

And, love Lil Rounds, a "brilliant powerhouse", judges stated.'  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Really like Jorge Nunez too.  Great voice!  Handsome too!   :hugs:
 :tup: :tup: :tup:
Can hardly wait for the BIG competition to begin!   :wohoo:
Good luck to all of them and hope we end up with a really awesome winner!  :yess:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 10:09:50 PM by RudyRules »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2009, 10:18:27 PM »
I didn't vote as much as you did Tory (!) but I did vote for Felicia. I think she'll be in the top 12 either tonight or with the wild card. She looked fantastic last night, by far the best dressed of all the girls.

Your fingers must have been worn down to the nubs after that many votes.  :hugs:
I voted for Felicia too, TL...and was sad she didn't get America's vote.  Thought she might get in via Wild Card segment, but not.  She's good enough to be in the Top 12 uh...13.  Maybe she'll work on the skills they suggested and return next season?  Hope so! :tup:

:-*

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2009, 12:51:37 PM »
I voted for Felicia too, TL...and was sad she didn't get America's vote.  Thought she might get in via Wild Card segment, but not.  She's good enough to be in the Top 12 uh...13.  Maybe she'll work on the skills they suggested and return next season?  Hope so! :tup:

I hope so, she's young enough to come back for another try.  :luvya: She's gotten national exposure now and she looked terrific the other night. I was surprised they didn't put her through, she sang as well if not better than Jasmine. Couldn't they have made it a Top 14?  :hfive:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityQueen

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love my job working with hollywood.com :)
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2009, 04:27:22 PM »
I love how they always just change the rules of the competition... I'm sure it's completely for the ratings... regardless, I was happy to see Anoop get and second chance and become The Lucky Number 13 finalist!  :jumpy:

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Idol_Anoop_Desai_Is_Lucky_Number_13/5408575

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2009, 09:57:21 PM »

I hope so, she's young enough to come back for another try.  :luvya: She's gotten national exposure now and she looked terrific the other night. I was surprised they didn't put her through, she sang as well if not better than Jasmine. Couldn't they have made it a Top 14?  :hfive:

I thought they missed Felicia because they had picked Jasmine anyway and they only need a young looking and appealing contestant on the show.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2009, 10:01:59 PM »
ty rudey for voteing for felica her viewing partys were going to b right down the street from me and it would have been way more fun to watch this season if the local girl got on. i voted some where around 1,070 the full 2 hrs for her ..well i got chris rich i should b happy right and i haven't run into u r rudy but i no where he lives lol..good to see u on this part of the board .. i will come over to surivor and make some coments , this season looks good as does tar..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2009, 10:04:07 PM »

I thought they missed Felicia because they had picked Jasmine anyway and they only need a young looking and appealing contestant on the show.

SHE WAS ROBED I TELL U  ROBED OF HER CHANCE....
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2009, 10:04:57 PM »
Felicia for place #14!   :jam:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2009, 01:16:07 AM »
Felicia was definitely not just the top 36. I think she's definitely somewhere near the top 20 as well. I wonder how many other good singers have been dropped? Like Ricky, Jesse, Von...

Omg, i must mention Von.. i thought he sang his song GOOD yesterday! I enjoyed it!!!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2009, 02:22:05 PM »
yea there r a lot of good singers who don't get that far. i have a realy good friend who audition last year and she is both beautiful and talented, she got a second call bk , but did not make it to hollywood. i allso no that chris richardson tryed out 3x's so he tryed for 3 yrs to get on the show. he is in nasvill right now finaly getting his cd together. he has an amizing team of ppl wrighting for him and his cd should b awsome. one of the ppl wrote jesus take the wheel for carrie underwood. any way i am looking fw to his cd.
tv junky needs help!!!!!