RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 14

Episode 2 open discussion/updates/commentary

(1/35) > >>

puddin:
Welcome to TARsday!  :jumpy:
As always this is an open thread so all may comment on the show as it airs as well as update BUT we do ask that those that get to view it at an earlier time  other than 8:00 pm East Time *Canada cough* to please not spoil the ending for the rest of us. We prefer to watch together. Anyone that spoils the ending or posts details before those said times will be banned for a month so be warned. The mob and mod's will get ugly!

eta: if PGA golf goes into overtime, times will be updated

tyia

:mod:

swimmer12:
i no this is kind of random but can anyone else picture amanda and kris being like kris and jon from amazing race 6?

Jobby:
You're not getting ANYTHING from me. :funny:
(Not planning to either) -->

--- Quote ---Anyone that spoils the ending or posts details before those said times will be banned for a month so be warned. The mob and mod's will get ugly!

--- End quote ---
O.O

My show only starts after the Oscars here. :(

Kiwi Jay:
Well I know I won't get in any trouble hee-hee. Seeya all later. Can't wait to read all your posts...Be Good  :hearts:

mswood:

--- Quote from: swimmer12 on February 22, 2009, 11:42:49 AM ---i no this is kind of random but can anyone else picture amanda and kris being like kris and jon from amazing race 6?

--- End quote ---
A bit.  They both kept calm, and they both treated each other well if the little footage we did get.  I certainly wouldn't mind.  It never hurts to have a team or two that really treat each other well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version