1. Tammy & Victor: they're doing quite well, Tammy running <3 and pwning Victor in Romania, but she needs to be more present. Victor's voice annoys, he needs to be taught by Gretchen how to squeal in a funny way.
2. Mike & Mel: one of my favorites because they represent everything I find awesome in a team: being there just for the fun of it, there's nothing not to like.
3. Kisha & Jen: definitely need more screen time, but I think they finally got their competitiveness going
4. Margie & Luke: they're playing the game to its fullest, excellent teamwork, they're the team to talk about.
5. Cara & Jaime: idk, I had really high expectations from them, but somehow they're failing to deliver, I though they would have won a leg already...
6. Mark & Michael: same as with the cheerleaders, high expectations, failing to deliver, they're probably this season's Dandrew, but without the laughs
7. Christie & Jodi: I thought they were mediocre, but then they shone, they changed my opinion in their last legs.
8. Brad & Victoria: is it the first time the wife takes on all the Roadblocks? they deserved 4th or 5th if not F3
9. Amanda & Kris: really meh, not enough material to judge them, but they didn't bitch
10. Linda & Steve: exceeded my expectations
11. Preston & Jennifer: I think they've had the only big bickering this season so far haven't they? (Although it may closely tie to T&V's sibling issue)