Author Topic: Great Idea Down The Line For An Amazing Race Season  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Dandrew

• Amazing Racers
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Newbie
Great Idea Down The Line For An Amazing Race Season
« on: February 15, 2009, 11:55:02 PM »
At the starting line gather 22 of the most infamous individuals in the show's history. Then you randomly choose the teams out of a hat or something and those are the teams. How cool would that be? You could have a team of Kynt and Terrence or Jonathan and Ron. I feel if that was marketed well it would be pretty unprecedented and garner a lot of attention and be wildly popular and give the race a tweak down the line it may need.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Great Idea Down The Line For An Amazing Race Season
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 12:55:06 AM »
At the starting line gather 22 of the most infamous individuals in the show's history. Then you randomly choose the teams out of a hat or something and those are the teams. How cool would that be? You could have a team of Kynt and Terrence or Jonathan and Ron. I feel if that was marketed well it would be pretty unprecedented and garner a lot of attention and be wildly popular and give the race a tweak down the line it may need.

I don't think Kynt is included in the list of "infamous individuals".
"The Amazing Race shows the best and worst out of you. But if only negative things are shown, then it's probably you. - Jobby"

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lurking somewhere in real life...
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »
That would be hilarious! Jonathan and Ron would have the hardest time working together...It would be funny! :lol:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Best FF Ever!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 02:10:31 PM »
How about
TAR All-Stars: Same Names
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 08:54:25 PM »
That would be, weird.
"The Amazing Race shows the best and worst out of you. But if only negative things are shown, then it's probably you. - Jobby"

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 10:11:16 AM »
yea the whole point of the race is the prevous relation ship to u r partner..sry sp. i am sure if u got one of the hotties from onr of the season u dadrew would b thrilled, but if u got a dud it would not b so great..jmo keep thinking i like the ar like it is..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 11:07:14 PM »
that is a good idea for an amazing race season.  that would add a different twist to an already exciting game. 

Custom Search