Author Topic: Ep13 - Last Ex-Mogo Chopped : Shii Ann Huan Sent Home  (Read 2093 times)

Offline Vicky

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV
Ep13 - Last Ex-Mogo Chopped : Shii Ann Huan Sent Home
« on: April 24, 2004, 12:15:12 PM »
 :( >:( :-[ :-\ :'( :-X ??? ?:) 8) :o ;) :) :-* :'( :-[ :o

Ep13 - Last Ex-Mogo Chopped : Shii Ann Huan Sent Home

This would be the next CBS title for episode 29/4 if Shii Ann does not win immunity challenge this week.

I was really happy when she won immunity last week and make herself and the Mogo's proud after her tough fight back.
I really admit that she really wanted the immunity last week because the creep people there told her tat she was next to go.
Im sucked wit Alicia and Jenna because of their rude behaviour.
Rupert and Tom have to realize that the alliance with Rob was a stupid act because he is not taking  them for the final three atleast.
There are no point if Rob n Amber sitting on the final 2 seat because there both gonna share it  either one of them wins.

So come on guys break their alliance and make survivor interesting and plzz dont make it as a SOAP DRAMA.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ep13 - Last Ex-Mogo Chopped : Shii Ann Huan Sent Home
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 12:37:40 PM »
You don't know that its Shi next week Vicky?? She really can do endurance challenges and is strong willed..Its to bad that she was so "In your Face" when she won IC..She really earned the name Shi Devil !! Shi also stirred up a lot of doubts about alliances last week..LOL that's what Kathy wanted her to do..Rob really looked worried about his allies.. ;D ;D (cackle)

Offline Stevethecomputergeek

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ep13 - Last Ex-Mogo Chopped : Shii Ann Huan Sent Home
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 02:25:28 PM »
Yes but if she doesn't win the IC next week, i think she will be gone.