Oh, it looks like Cara & Jaime will choose the cheese-carrying task, too. If it's a Detour, that is.
We already have the ROADBLOCK which is the bungee jump at the Verzasaca Dam. With such little time (one hour) to get all the introductions in, travel to Switzerland (including an overnight in Ticino,) travel to Interlaken I think that there is only one more task to be done - the cheese run - before the pit stop.
In 12 of the previous 13 TARs only one ep 1 had both a Roadblock and a Detour. The one series that had both (TAR 10) was a two hour program with a double elimination.
So, to me, it looks like
(1)the teams travel (by car) from the start point (Los Almitos) to LAX airport.
(2)Fly to Switzerland via Zurich or Milano.
(3)Take the train to Locarno.
(4) Taxi to Verzasca Dam
(5) Perform the Roadblock bungee jump.
(6) Travel by taxi to Ticino
(7) Find a church in the Plaza Piazza, and get a clue from the priest.
(8)Overnight camping out in the cold. (Did they bring sleeping bags?)
(9) Continue by rail on to Interlaken the next morning.
(10)Get a clue somewhere in Interlaken.
(11) Find taxi and proceed to the cheese task somewhere outside of Interlaken.
(12) Perform the cheese task, (carry four wheels of cheese down the hill to the hut at the bottom)
(13) Find taxi and travel to the pit stop location (the infamous house with green shutters).
(14) The last team there is eliminated.