Author Topic: Survivor Tocantins EP1: "Let’s Get Rid of the Weak Players Before We Even Start"  (Read 36461 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Tyson already skinny dipping! :lolmao:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Challenge!!

6 members odf each tribe race across sand hills, get raft, release puzzle planks , bring back where remaining twowork to build staircase then puzzle

Playing for fire and Immunity

Staircase: Sierra and Erin

Sandy and Taj
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Tyson excelling

rafts backSyndney and Carolina struggling

Jeff says it is 120 degrees! :whew:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
2 helicopter women leading the tribes!!

Timbiri first with the staircase!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TIMBIRI WINS IMMUNITY!!

omg spoilers all wrong, good for geo1bar!!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Carolina "suggesting" projects, says they need to clean up...

Taj tells her she is whiney, lol...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Spencer says Sandy did a great job...

Tide turning against Carolina...  they don't like the "bossy"
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Sandy looking for the HII again...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Hmm will be epic if she somehow plays the idol! :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Tribal Council!!

Jeff asking why Sandy wandered off, why she didn't fight to change that perception?

Care-O-Leena~!Not like the state...

Admits she can be whiney, needs to check her self..

VOTES!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
For Sandy: one>

For Carolina: one>one>one>one>one

BYE BYE CAROLINA!

Jeff did n't ask if anyone had the HII...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
They get fire!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Wow, there was always a danger putting all the eggs in one basket, it sure comes true to its saying.

Somehow I was half-expecting a shock and it came. :groan:

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
It would've been too soon for the HII anyway...no big deal that Sandy didn't play it (assuming she had it).
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Anyways, next week wrestling-style basketball game. Looks intense.

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
It would've been too soon for the HII anyway...no big deal that Sandy didn't play it (assuming she had it).

Yeah she probably knew she was not going, but I believe she didn't find it either.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
thanks peach! I had a bad day and just wanted to relax ;)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Okay, i'm watching this episode online now.

Erinn, Tyson, Stephen, Sandy, Sierra, Coach all have the first on screen confessions for first impressions. (Tyson's horrible, Stephen is rude, Erinn is funny)
Coach got a second confession. (About getting rid of the weaker ones)
JT, Spencer have their first confession. (Forgettable)
Erinn, second confession, loads of screentime. (I'm starting to like her, for no reason)
Jerry, first confession. (Talking about his life, boring)
Coach, third confession, LOADS of screentime. (Tells people how he's playing the game. Big dislike for me here)
Brendan, first confession. (Same thoughts, tells us he doesn't need people to tell him how to play the game)
Sandy, first confession. (Wow, i already like her. So much determination)

Sandy has the chance to find the idol. WOW. :D
Sierra wants to build the camp, WOW decision. I think the producers are really good at this. You build the camp and make people impressed, or you find the idol and make people pissed off with you.. and you can't even protect yourself much. What would you guys choose? I would choose to find the idol (if i were Sandy), and build the camp if i were Sierra. Because i don't think anyone will vote off anyone else but Sandy if they lose immunity.. but the vote can easily change to others like Erinn.. if Sierra proves herself to be strong and worthy of the tribe.
Carolina got her first confession. (LOL)
Sandy got another confession. She's funny.. LOL.
Sierra BUILT A WHOLE SHELTER. SHE'S AMAZING. <3 HER.
Coach, you stink!! Really, you stink. Omg, he still wants to vote off Sierra. HATE...
Anyway, i realized you can still find the idol after you made the choice to build the shelter first.. so i actually thought i would build the shelter first and look for the idol later? Or is it if you forfeit your chance to look for the idol, you don't get the clue with you again?
Carolina got another confession.
Tyson and Sierra are funny. LOL. Okay, maybe Tyson wasn't that bad.
Tyson got another confession there.. made an impression.

TIMBARA WINS IMMUNITY. OMG. I'm actually rooting for Timbara! :D

Sydney got her first confession. Carolina got another confession. She's starting to be annoying. Taj is HILARIOUS. *CLEANUP THE OUTDOORS*? Carolina learnt her lesson at least.

Spencer is nice, he wants to keep Sandy. Joe, first confession.

Carolina is a nice girl, she apologizes to Sandy for writing her name down.

The tribe is contemplating between Sandy and Carolina to voteoff.

Sandy tries to look for the idol. She perserveres!

Tribal council looks classy! :)

Wow Sandy looks like she's going home. But i hope she stays!

WOW. A BLINDSIDE. CAROLINA GOES HOME. GREAT!! (Even though she's my pre-season pick)

I think Sandy really worked her ass off to stay.

NEXT WEEK LOOKS EXCITING!!!!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
People who really made a first impression -
Coach (Benjamin), Erinn, Sandy, Sierra AND Tyson. They are going far, no?

And from the CBS Survivor website -
Tyson is the first impression favourite by voters. WOW.

Changing my favourites for now -
Erinn and Sierra!! But they don't look like they are here to stay. I'm abit mixed about Tyson.. usually i don't like guys who behave like that.. but i find him an exception? Kinda like him.. might change later on.

One of my pre-season favourites Debbie hardly made the show. -.-

Based on the edit given so far, i am quite sure Coach and Tyson makes the merge. The other guys haven't made an impression yet!

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
Am I in the minority for not liking Sandy? :\ Joab, I really have to disagree with your statement that Sandy worked really hard to stay. What did she do? She did good on the Immunity challenge, but that was about it. She didn't even bother setting up shelter AT ALL (as in, after the tribe came back and they started working on it the next day). She seemed to be a bit greedy and selfish, too, looking for the idol all the time and with her reaction to getting on the helicopter. Contrast this to Sierra, who not only did good on the challenge, but made a shelter for all of the tribe already with a fever and didn't bother looking for the idol!

Other things:

How did Brendan manage to get no screen time at all whatsoever? O_o That just struck me as really odd that they didn't mention his billionaire (correct me if I'm wrong on that figure) status.

Tyson is actually quite funny. I just hope he doesn't get too far over his head.

I'm also really wondering about the "One shot changes everything" line from the previews. What is that supposed to mean?

I feel sorry for Carolina and didn't think she should've gone home, especially when she realized her mistake (though thank you Taj for giving the line "cleaning up the outdoors"). :\ I don't think she would've made it much farther now, though.

All in all an interesting season premiere though and I'm quite excited for the rest of the season. And sorry Jeff, I'm not quite too sure who to root for yet (It'll probably be most likely Sierra, though I don't think she's staying around long. And my 'first impressions' changed quite considerably throughout the episode.
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Am I in the minority for not liking Sandy? :\ Joab, I really have to disagree with your statement that Sandy worked really hard to stay. What did she do? She did good on the Immunity challenge, but that was about it. She didn't even bother setting up shelter AT ALL (as in, after the tribe came back and they started working on it the next day). She seemed to be a bit greedy and selfish, too, looking for the idol all the time and with her reaction to getting on the helicopter. Contrast this to Sierra, who not only did good on the challenge, but made a shelter for all of the tribe already with a fever and didn't bother looking for the idol!

Other things:

How did Brendan manage to get no screen time at all whatsoever? O_o That just struck me as really odd that they didn't mention his billionaire (correct me if I'm wrong on that figure) status.

Tyson is actually quite funny. I just hope he doesn't get too far over his head.

I'm also really wondering about the "One shot changes everything" line from the previews. What is that supposed to mean?

I feel sorry for Carolina and didn't think she should've gone home, especially when she realized her mistake (though thank you Taj for giving the line "cleaning up the outdoors"). :\ I don't think she would've made it much farther now, though.

All in all an interesting season premiere though and I'm quite excited for the rest of the season. And sorry Jeff, I'm not quite too sure who to root for yet (It'll probably be most likely Sierra, though I don't think she's staying around long. And my 'first impressions' changed quite considerably throughout the episode.

Yea, but i don't like Sandy. I just wanted Carolina gone more than Sandy.. i think it's just because i like blindsides and shockers.. so Sandy going will be boring and unexciting for me to watch.. lol.

Yea, Brendan is underedited, and Tyson is interesting.. but he has to watch his behaviour to come off as annoying. And i love the fact Carolina realized her mistake and felt sorry for it.. but first impressions are very important... :( I'm also not too sure who to root for, probably Sierra too. -.-

And the one shot changes everything.. perhaps Candace (was it her who gave the shot?) was the one who was going, but because she made a shot and won the challenge, thus winning the immunity for the tribe and saving herself from being voted off? Or something along that line. :duno:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
People who really made a first impression -
Coach (Benjamin), Erinn, Sandy, Sierra AND Tyson. They are going far, no?

And from the CBS Survivor website -
Tyson is the first impression favourite by voters. WOW.

Changing my favourites for now -
Erinn and Sierra!! But they don't look like they are here to stay. I'm abit mixed about Tyson.. usually i don't like guys who behave like that.. but i find him an exception? Kinda like him.. might change later on.

One of my pre-season favourites Debbie hardly made the show. -.-

Based on the edit given so far, i am quite sure Coach and Tyson makes the merge. The other guys haven't made an impression yet!

Cool! I also like Erinn, hope she does well. LMAO at next week Sandy pulling her top at the challenge. :lol:

Ben even though many will either like/hate him, is an interesting character, the show definitely needs them.

Same for Tyson, but he just may sound more arrogant and blunt.

Sierra proved many wrong, most said she was weak and how wrong were they.

Apparently, Ben made end game due to some weight loss spoiler, not too sure about that since the spoilers were wrong for this 1st episode.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 12:10:36 PM by Alan »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Finally got to watch it! It was good.  :yess:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I put the opening up in HD if anyone wants to see it again ..

<< HD toggle

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
omg, sandy finds the clue to the HII, but doesn't know what ten paces are! :groan:

Quite possibly a severe case of overthinking the clue!

Belle Book