Author Topic: Survivor Tocantins Speculation/Spoilers  (Read 31056 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Survivor Tocantins Speculation/Spoilers
« on: January 14, 2009, 02:27:27 PM »
 :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Survivor Tocantins Speculation/Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 03:51:13 PM »
Thankyou  :kuss:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 05:24:56 PM »
Wow nice spoilers :lol:

So heres our first weight loss spoiler ..

I talked to folks who attended the December 12th symphony performance and they said Ben Wade had lost about 60 pounds since they last saw him, he was using a walking stick/cane (which he never needed before) and looked like he had been through the wringer. He has said there were would be an announcement on National TV after the superbowl that would "bring Susanville and the Symphony attention".

source

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 05:42:52 PM »
Yep. And there is an apparent scorpion bite this season and he might get it?!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 05:56:42 PM »
That's exactly what I was thinking Jay!  Also was thinking if it did that much damage to him it's a good thing one of the scrawny blondes didn't encounter the scorpion.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 06:35:29 PM »
 :lol: yip. I dont think he makes it past first few episodes. The bite will probably be early. Thats the reason for loss of weight and him looking horrible!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 07:44:37 PM »
A scorpion bite?  Yikes!  That's bad!  At least he'll recover from it.

Belle Book

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 02:46:09 AM »

After looking through the last part of this I have discovered this...The tribes drive through the Brazilian Highlands and Jeff says his usual speech. The tribes meet Jeff onboard that really unique Brazilian Truck lol and are told they are being given 2 minutes to salvage what they need for the journey ahead and to head to their tribe mats...They are then shocked to find that they are going to "leave behind" a member of each of their respective tribes...They head off with their map...We see through Youtube that Sydney and Taj grab the map...I think Sandy is left behind for Jalapao and someone from Timbira who I think will be Sierra because...at 3:11 we see her hair and her back walking off the tribe mat at the starting line and Brendan and Ben look at her and are kinda...shocked and sad. They do something and then get to get a second chance at playing and are sent with a map back to their original camps. The tribes are now full and they are seen doing the usual social side.
Then the immunity challenge which is 6 members must run through sand dunes and swim out to collect various ladder pieces. They must then load them onto a carrier and together lift it back to the start where the other 2 members must place the pieces in their spots and all 8 members must climb up the ladder. The first tribe to get all 8 members to the top is safe... This seems fully correct...I gathered this from the youtube video and SPOILER. Jalapao win...Take a look at 3:13-14 it shows them at the top doing a high five. They could have lost and be doing the mercy well done but I think I am right!

Then Timbira go to Tribal and someone goes home...Hopefully Sierra!!  :yess:

WOW I did it I typed it all

ENJOY!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 02:00:39 PM by puddin »

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 11:55:47 AM »
^^ Wow, that looks really detailed.

Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised that Coach goes far, he looks scheming enough.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 02:46:54 PM »
The victory high fives are at 3:18 on the video puddin provided

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 05:13:47 AM »
The scorpion bite must be bad huh?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 01:36:46 PM »
There is no firm proof that "Coach" was the one bitten, I believe? although he does look ragged there...

Great job kiwi! Not so sure I see Sierra leaving  but could def see Sandy being chosen based on first impressions.

Good catch on the high fives--hope it is a challenge and not just back on the truck, I can't tell...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2009, 02:58:37 PM »
Pure spec from Coach

Basing my spoilers on Youtube

And it cant be the back of the truck peach because Spencer has his top off and clearly he wouldnt on the truck...And he doesnt  :yess:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2009, 03:41:02 PM »
Survivor fever already has some great vidcaps up so maybe they will help?? I just can't tell without vidcaps, kiwi... Your eyes are faster than mine! :lol:

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s18_cbs_1_14_pg1.html#vc

Different vid:
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s18_wtvy_1_15.html
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 03:38:53 PM »
COOL. Anxious for this season!  :wohoo:

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 10:39:28 PM »
I am depending on you guys to keep me informed with spoilers.  I have not been on this site in a long time as I wanted to be spoil free for both survivor and TAR but I miss coming on this site so here I am as I have no will power when I see the word "spoiler".  I definitely enjoyed the first episode and have early favorites that I like.

Hi Puddin  :waves: :waves:  :jumpy:and Rob.   :waves: :waves: :waves: :jumpy:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 11:19:22 PM »
Yup, in recent seasons of TAR and Survivor.. TAR gets spoiled more nowadays.. and Survivor.. i used to remember the entire bootlist was out even before the season started.. :res:

Now there's just NO survivor spoilers at all.. except those about losing weight, or contestants saying that it "was the worst experience ever", implying they do not win.

Offline TocantinsSpoiler

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 06:59:13 PM »
Take this with a grain of salt but on New Years day my boyfriend's brother informed me about how he believed he stumbled into the last 20 days of Survivor filming while do a nature documentary in the Tocantins area. He said him and a few of the film crew were staying at a hotel there and every so often a "new" person would come in. He said the people would look dirty and rundown. If you want read below for the way he described the people including 2 people that came in together at the very end. I don't know how to do a spoiler so I will just jump down and leave space in the middle

1st - A man with a big nose and long hair. He said the man appeared to be very thin.
2nd - Another man this time blonde also with a larger nose.
3rd -  A dorky male
4th - An african american woman. She seemed mad
5th - A awkward looking blonde girl.
6th - A very friendly younger guy.
7th - A younger guy looked maybe mid 20's.
8th - An older blonde
9th/10th - A girl with long dark hair and a really pretty blonde girl. He said the blonde was quiet while the dark hair girl was making jokes and laughing with staff.

I don't know what its worth but all this was told before the season I think was announced. I know he was over there til almost the end of December. I'm not a fan of Survivor BUT after watching the show last night with a friend of mine I was kind of curious to see if this held true as the people he described seemed to be on the show.

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2009, 07:04:47 PM »
Many thanks and welcome to RFF! I will decipher them no worries! :tup:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 07:14:11 PM »
1st-Benjamin "Coach" Wade
2nd-Tyson Apostol
3rd-Stephen?
4th-Taj
5th-Sierra
6th-Spencer
7th-JT?
8th-Debbie
9th/10th-Erinn and Sydney

Wow I'm gonna be pleasantly surprised if this really came true! Many thanks for sharing!  :hugs: :lol:

Just to confirm the 9th and 10th people are the later ones to come in?

Offline TocantinsSpoiler

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 07:16:53 PM »
Yes. He told me in the order he saw them. He said the last two were the hottest. If the dark hair girl is really happy maybe that means things went well for her. I know the winner is announced live but don't they confront them before leaving???? Maybe the blonde was quiet b/c she came under heavy fire.

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 07:22:42 PM »
Wow thanks a lot! That means Erinn Lobdell is possibly the winner! I will be so happy if this came true because she is the only one I am truly rooting for this season.

Hmm 7th could be Brendan too...

That makes sense for the voting because its a final 3 and there are possibly 4 members of her tribe that voted for her.

Offline TocantinsSpoiler

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 07:26:29 PM »
I went to the website and 6 & 7 could be either - Spencer, Joe, JT, or Brendan they all look young to me even though Spencer is 19 I guess he can be confused for mid 20's. From what I know though the older blonde came the day before the younger girls.

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 07:27:21 PM »
Based on the current game dynamics and all those stuff, no one in their wildest dreams could have guessed these 2 in the final 3. The blonde was considered to be voted off on the latest episode and the dark hair girl was close to being voted off the previous episode. I think I should not get ahead of myself but hoping this is true lol. :lol: