Author Topic: CBS Fantasy Game  (Read 18284 times)

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: CBS Fantasy Game
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2009, 02:17:43 AM »
Invite sent, Alan!

I'm helping out s1 while she is off line this week, so y'all let me know if there are any problems!

Oh ok, thanks a lot, I didn't know it was through e-mail. :groan:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 10:18:28 AM by Alan »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 04:42:58 AM »
Tried again, and I have the email if you want to delete it here?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009, 09:26:00 PM »
Hope Alan got in, :lol:

I can see 10 members listed, I think we had this question last time, are there only ten members? or only ten members we can see?

In any case, you should be able to see if you are in or not by looking at your own tribe list on the CBS page.

All those that I know are in the tribe should have gotten a message from s1 and me tonight, if you are in and I missed you, please PM  me or email me, and I will send it to you!

And thank goodness, s1 will be back in plenty of time for next week's episode! :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 01:53:03 PM »
And thank goodness, s1 will be back in plenty of time for next week's episode! :funny:

And hopefully my power will be back on at home again by next weeks show.  Yes it is out again with an estimate of midnight Sunday.  We had a tornado hit.  I am still in FL and everyone at home is okay with no major property damage but power poles on each side of my house were broken.

Good Luck tonight everyone and I look forward to being up and running whenever that happens  :duno:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2009, 01:09:35 PM »

And hopefully my power will be back on at home again by next weeks show.  Yes it is out again with an estimate of midnight Sunday.  We had a tornado hit.  I am still in FL and everyone at home is okay with no major property damage but power poles on each side of my house were broken.

Good Luck tonight everyone and I look forward to being up and running whenever that happens  :duno:

No worries, hope you get your power back! We need your power! ;D

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 04:55:12 AM »
Does anyone know exactly where Reality Fan Forum is on the list??  I registered right after receiving the invite as Rudaaay, & chose my team of 4 survivors, but have never found our tribe!!  (:;)

I just now went down the list through page 250, and from the bottom up to pg 500.  Yikes, what a pain in the butt.  :groan: :groan: :groan:  It takes forever!!  I wish CBS would put in a Search Engine, so we could speedily retrieve our tribe name AND/OR our user name to get our score(s). 
Later....zzzzzzzz
:nitenite:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 07:40:47 AM »
Ruday, I believe you are in the tribe as ILoveRudy...so hope you made sme pics under that name.

If my scores are any example, we will be ay the bottom somewhere, lol....   :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2009, 04:30:20 AM »
I Love Rudy?? ???  I've never had that name for the cbs game or any game! 

At Lancer's Pick'em, LuvRudy has been my name from the start.  But at cbs my
Username is Rudaaay...same one I used last season.  This season, cbs is letting us use the same name, or so they say!

The email invitation I received from s1 for cbs FS was for joining the Reality Fan Forum tribe. 

I have my four survivor picks and even traded them once before the show started.  But I just can't find our tribe.  :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2009, 05:17:10 AM »
Perhaps I misunderstood then, we'll let s1 sort it out...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2009, 02:34:05 PM »
Hey Rudy, here's the info I have for you in our tribe.  I sent out invites to both email addresses I have for you because I didn't know which you used to register at CBS with.   I have you as joined in the "Reality Fan Forum" tribe under the username luvrudiii (sorry peachy, faulty memory).  If this is the incorrect UN you are playing under PM me the email address you are using at CBS and I'll send you a new invite.  CBS does not make it easy to join but it is better than last season at least. 

I have a temporary internet connection that has very low signal strength as long as I don't move from 1 spot in the livingroom.  Not sure when the new lines will be up and running but this is better than what I had so I'm not complaining.  I should be available to help as needed until they start moving things around. 

:waves: It's good to be back!!!

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2009, 03:15:21 PM »
Hey Rudy, here's the info I have for you in our tribe.  I sent out invites to both email addresses I have for you because I didn't know which you used to register at CBS with.   I have you as joined in the "Reality Fan Forum" tribe under the username luvrudiii (sorry peachy, faulty memory).  If this is the incorrect UN you are playing under PM me the email address you are using at CBS and I'll send you a new invite.  CBS does not make it easy to join but it is better than last season at least. 

I have a temporary internet connection that has very low signal strength as long as I don't move from 1 spot in the livingroom.  Not sure when the new lines will be up and running but this is better than what I had so I'm not complaining.  I should be available to help as needed until they start moving things around. 

:waves: It's good to be back!!!

Hey welcome back!  :yess:

Hope everything is alright there. Definitely need your help after our dismal 1st week showing. (:;)

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2009, 08:31:36 PM »
Welcome back S1.  Definitely off to a rocky start but we can climb quickly. ;D

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 08:33:26 AM »
 :waves: It's good to be back!!!  Still working with a low signal, it may be weeks before they get to me with so much damage in my area.  All is well here and I have cable at least  :yess: 

Now lets go spoil, discuss and get those scores brought up this week!!!  Face it - we all, myself included, left a lot of room for improvement  :neener:  That 1st week is never easy  :tup:

Offline geo1bar2

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I really do love Reality TV!
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2009, 02:56:25 PM »
Almost 32,000 players this year, compared to "only" 28,000 at the end of last year. 

I think we can ALL bring our scores up, as those who got lucky and picked a good team last week, may not be so lucky this week.

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2009, 08:57:52 PM »
Congrats all think we did much better this week! ;D