Author Topic: EP12: 'The Good Guys Should Win in the End'  (Read 34978 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP12: 'The Good Guys Should Win in the End'
« on: December 04, 2008, 08:02:48 PM »
12/11:  The Good Guys Should Win in the End
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 11:08:31 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP12 (?) : no title yet
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 10:54:11 PM »
preview thanks to survivorphoenix

Survivor Gabon - Episode 12 Preview

high quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8dDcm78AKM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP12 (?) : no title yet
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 11:02:39 PM »
So these go here .......... again thanks to survivorphoenix

Offline sk8ter23

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: EP12: 'The Good Guys Should Win in the End'
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 02:34:32 AM »
The Good Guys Should Win in the End

* One castaway finds himself scrambling to secure an alliance, having attempted unsuccessfully to blindside one of his allies.
    * A stunning reward allows some castaways a rare glimpse of Gabon and it's most majestic inhabitants.
    * A power hungry castaway uses guilt to gain to control of an ally, but his pushy demands may land him in hot water.
    * A simple plan is hatched to put the hidden immunity idol into play, resulting in a shocking turn of events at Tribal Council.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 10:20:15 AM »
    * One castaway finds himself scrambling to secure an alliance, having attempted unsuccessfully to blindside one of his allies. Kenny
    * A stunning reward allows some castaways a rare glimpse of Gabon and it's most majestic inhabitants.
    * A power hungry castaway uses guilt to gain to control of an ally, but his pushy demands may land him in hot water. Matty?
    * A simple plan is hatched to put the hidden immunity idol into play, resulting in a shocking turn of events at Tribal Council. uh oh!

Are we sure Bob is not in the final 5? Why would the HII have to come into play, if they wanted to take Bob out why not just vote him out? Unless he wins Immunity ...

( photo below thanks to survivorphoenix )
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 11:25:12 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 10:22:20 AM »
These scenes were not shown yet, I think, making Matty the power hungry one that guilts Sugar? And we see Kenny .."the glue holding you guys together"

Matty: "me you and Susie in the end.."

« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 10:27:38 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2008, 10:24:02 AM »
Jeffs blog teasers (thanks sk8ter23 )

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Gabon' (episode 12)

Dec 5, 2008, 07:15 AM | by Jeff Probst

Ah, yes. You knew it was coming. There had to be a reaction, the only question was how big would it be? Sugar's spastic fit of laugher at the last tribal council did not go unnoticed by her fellow Survivors. The typically calm and quiet Bob would stay silenced no more! Cue the organ! Cue the lightning! The Wrath Of Bob hath doest rained down upon Sugar with a ferocity not seen since Sue Hawk's infamous speech about snakes and rats. It was strong. It was clear. It made Sugar cry. I know. Big surprise.

Fortunately, love came to save the day. Here's my take on the loved ones episode. You either love these episodes or you have no heart. There's no middle ground. I don't care if you're a guy or a chick, young or old. You either have a spot inside you that gets touched when you see love or...well...you're Dexter Morgan. Anyone? Anyone? It's my new favorite show. Sorry, Mary Louise Parker. You never called back. I'm moving on.

I love the loved ones episodes and this was a very good one. Matty proposes to his girlfriend and Sugar says goodbye to her father. Come on. Tell me you weren't at least a little moved. Yes, we know, Dexter, you don't feel. You're excluded. But everybody else, how can you not be moved by those two very different but equally touching forms of love.

Now you understand why my nickname on location is "Jeff loves love."

Okay, onto the strategy part of the game....Muy importante that Bob wins immunity, otherwise he is done. Gone. History. There is no hiding that Bob is a threat in the game, but the dude won't lose. Can't lose. Even something like tossing a ball 50 feet down a cliff he wins. Could this be his destiny? Or am I just playing with ya?

While we're at it, nobody and I mean nobody, is paying attention to Susie. Even I forget to talk about her. Is that by design? Am I trying to fool you? Susie is in this to win it and she is in a fantastic position at this point because she is out of the line of fire. Kenny and Crystal are gunning for Matty. Sugar hates Corinne. Bob is a physical and social threat. And that leaves Susie just hanging out by the fire talking about who knows what and avoiding the vote. Nicely done, Susie.

Kenny the master manipulator is at it again. Spreading lies and making up stories like any good potential Survivor winner must do! Bravo Kenny. You are really playing this game and I love it. Side note: When I first met Kenny in casting I told him he could not win this game. Yes I am ready to admit I was wrong if he does. I will say it loud and I will say it at the live finale. I'm not proud. I also told Marcus he couldn't win and he's still mad at me about it. Marcus, look you're too much of a threat. Harvard, Bachelor of the year, you're a physician. Ain't gonna happen my friend. Deal with it already. Okay, so maybe what he's really mad about is that I did call him arrogant. Fair enough. Add another person who will not want to have anything to do with me at the live show. But come on Marcus, I'm a reality show host, you're a friggin' bachelor of the year doctor. I'm entitled to a bit of envy. Just let me have it, won't you?

Finally – another fake immunity idol almost made its way into the game! Bob really is some kind of mad scientist out there. If he were really good, he'd make Corinne disappear. Oh wait, he did! Remember that scene in ghost when the guy dies and all those black scary looking bat type things float out of his body? I swear that happened as I snuffed Corinne's torch. Check the tape.

Next week on...Survivor. A new agreement could completely change the game....if only you could trust these people to keep their word.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/12/jeff-probst-blo.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2008, 10:38:16 AM »
ahh this makes sense, over at sucks they think Matty wins immunity and tries to get maybe Kenny out and Sugar gives Kenny the HII and its played ...then Bob goes anyway.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2008, 11:17:54 AM »
thanks for all the info Puddin... you are great

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2008, 11:24:38 AM »
 :'( I predict a ****ty final 3 (:;)

Offline girlracer265

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2008, 12:11:02 PM »
ahh this makes sense, over at sucks they think Matty wins immunity and tries to get maybe Kenny out and Sugar gives Kenny the HII and its played ...then Bob goes anyway.
I'd be well shocked if sugar gave kenny the HII (:;)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2008, 04:18:02 AM »
I'd be well shocked if sugar gave kenny the HII (:;)
I'll be shocked and mad as heck if she gives the HII to Kenny!!    For pete's sake, she's kept it all this time and it's down to the finals then she gives it away?  Oh puhleez, let it NOT happen. :cmas12  :cmas11 

Offline sk8ter23

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2008, 02:18:21 PM »
Survivor Gabon Episode 13 Preview (2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk603KCnltk

i may be noobs....  can anyone tell me how to post in embed?

(here sk8ter, you can edit or quote your post to see how its done, insert the embed code between [html * ] embed code [/html *]  without the * )

« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 06:49:37 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2008, 06:52:50 PM »
thanks again to survivorphoenix  :cmas26, I saw this today and just knew she would catch it!

or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KpotfaopuI

again thanks to SP

look at Kennys new clothes!

photo caption:
S17E12WalktoTC-PIPPromo

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 07:42:21 PM »
From that photo does it mean that either Bob or Crystal won the IC???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 07:55:23 PM »
Also looks like Bob sends Sugar to EI.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2008, 01:57:38 PM »
Well the pic shows Kenny's ne clothes...BUT that other big thing it shows is they have their torches... so we know Sugar, Kenny, Matty and Susie do not win Immunity.

Crystal looks happy so he does pick her for the reward, plus clean shirt.  Plus I think Bob is smart and wants to make the others think that he has an alliance with Kenny and Crystal so he takes them to reward.

Him sending Sugar could be him getting her back due to the randy laguh or he thinks he is helping her by giving her time to find the idol

Who wins IC Bob or Crystal and if Bob will he be true to his word and give the immunity neckalace to Kenny?  He would have to know he would be voted out right?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2008, 02:25:55 PM »
I tried ..........

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2008, 02:33:35 PM »
< assumes that could only be crystal

photos below courtesy of survivorphoenix
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 04:05:53 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2008, 05:36:04 PM »
OH Puddin you are good. IF Crystal wins you know the jury will be soooo shocked!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2008, 05:45:36 PM »
OH Puddin you are good. IF Crystal wins you know the jury will be soooo shocked!!
Except I can't tell if shes wearing the necklace! lol! That could be her bag strap..? It can only be Bob or Crystal that wins it and I'd just DIE if Bob were to win it and gives it to Kenny and gets voted off *sigh*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 02:17:59 PM »
AFTER AN UNSUCCESSFUL BLINDSIDE, A POWER HUNGRY CASTAWAY SCRAMBLES TO SECURE AN ALLIANCE, AND A STUNNING REWARD PROVIDES A RARE GLIMPSE OF GABON AND ITS MAJESTIC INHABITANTS, ON "SURVIVOR GABON – EARTH’S LAST EDEN," THURSDAY, DEC. 11

"The Good Guys Should Win In The End" — After using guilt to gain control of an ally, a pushy castaway may land in hot water when the hidden immunity idol is put into play, resulting in a shocking turn of events at Tribal Council, on SURVIVOR: GABON — EARTH’S LAST EDEN, Thursday, Dec. 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Offline TKM809

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2008, 02:54:02 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2008, 05:39:16 PM »
I don't see it so I'm hoping not and am hoping Bob wins it and keeps it! I would love anyone of Crystal/Kenny/Susie gone but with my luck it will be Matty  :cmas4