Author Topic: EP9: The Brains Behind Everything  (Read 30698 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: EP9: The Brains Behind Everything
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2008, 07:55:55 PM »
oh my Lance game just sucks :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2008, 07:57:20 PM »
Amazing Race commercial!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2008, 07:58:31 PM »
A TAR Preview!! Borat in Kazakhstan, lmao!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2008, 07:58:56 PM »
I'll be back with screencaps for next week in awhile

lol! Charlie is excited to see Marcus

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2008, 07:59:10 PM »
It didn't air on global!
can't wait to see it. (the TAR preview I mean)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2008, 08:10:01 PM »
Nice playing with you, puddin! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2008, 08:37:51 PM »
I was really happy that Sugar voted with Kenny,Crystal,Susie and Matty.
I was also super impressed that Susie and Sugar were the only ones to get flames.
I'm glad Crystal spoke up at tribal. Randy is completely a jerk. Honestly, some of the words he was using like "gang" and "posse" to describe what Crystal and GC were doing..it was ridiculous....I never saw GC and Crystal acting like that but maybe it just wasn't shown.
I really wish that Corinne would have went instead of Charlie, but splitting them up was a good idea.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 13, 2008, 08:38:44 PM »
I'm happy that Corrine wasn't voted out only because it was hilarious to see when she thought she had it all figured out and BOOM, bye bye Charlie  :funny:

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2008, 08:43:17 PM »
I'm happy that Corrine wasn't voted out only because it was hilarious to see when she thought she had it all figured out and BOOM, bye bye Charlie  :funny:

That really is the only good reason she has stayed. All the junk she was saying about Sugar being dumb or whatever was just completely mean. So it was really funny when Sugar didn't go with Corrines plan. Sugar isn't the dumb one now...not that she was ever..

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2008, 08:44:33 PM »

That really is the only good reason she has stayed. All the junk she was saying about Sugar being dumb or whatever was just completely mean. So it was really funny when Sugar didn't go with Corrines plan. Sugar isn't the dumb one now...not that she was ever..

As soon as they showed Corrine being cocky I knew that Sugar voted Charlie out. I think they are setting up a Sugar/Corrine rivalry.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 13, 2008, 09:16:00 PM »
But, I hope Corrine is next.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #86 on: November 13, 2008, 09:32:01 PM »
I don't get the Corrine hate I guess, I'm bitchy too.
So it looks like Corrine and Randy try to pull Matty in next week which might be good for Matty but who knows with these people, lol.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 13, 2008, 09:40:26 PM »
You may be bitchy puddin, but I'm vengeful. We would hate each other on big brother  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2008, 09:48:23 PM »
You may be bitchy puddin, but I'm vengeful. We would hate each other on big brother  :lol:
Remember! Hell has no fury like a woman scorned!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2008, 09:50:40 PM »
 :lol:
haha, true...you and peach would have an alliance against me :(

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2008, 11:06:31 PM »
Most of us love your postings and read or view them.  Thank you for your hard work.
:ythat: :ty3: :yourock:
As always, puddin, I appreciate all your verrry helpful info here! 
Love ya gal,
Ruday  :kuss: :hugs: :luvx

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2008, 11:45:42 PM »
Aww getting me some puddin love, thanks Rudy  :hearts:  :-*

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: November 14, 2008, 12:29:32 AM »
I saw it at the end of Survivor tonight, a dedication, but didn't put 2 and 2 together, Rudy's wife, Marge died  ..awwwwwwwww

Marge Boesch:Marge Boesch Survivor Rudy Boesch Wife Dead-Survivor Gabon dedicated tonight’s episode to the memory of Marge Boesch, the wife of first-season contestant Rudy Boesch.Marjorie E. Boesch who was a volunteer for the Red Cross passed away on Nov. 1 at the age of 76.

http://tv.spreadit.org/marge-boeschmarge-boesch-survivor-rudy-boesch-wife-dead/

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: November 14, 2008, 12:36:11 AM »
 :'( That's terrible news

Another article:

Rudy’s wife Marge Boesch died

For the second time this season, an episode of Survivor Gabon has been dedicated to the memory of someone who has died. Last night’s episode was in memory of Marge Boesch, the wife of first-season contestant Rudy, the cranky old man who aligned himself with and befriended Richard Hatch. His wife, Marjorie E. Boesch, died Nov. 1 at the age of 76, and a memorial service was held Monday.

An obituary in The Virginian-Pilot mentions her work (She “was a retired unit secretary with Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital” and “also a volunteer for the Red Cross and served as secretary and treasurer for the UDT-SEAL Association”), but it doesn’t mention the cause of death. Elsewhere, a fan wrote in July that Marge was sick, but again didn’t mention what was wrong. There’s a condolences guest book on the funeral home’s web site.

Marge was married to Rudy for 53 years, and I found her to be a remarkably kind and engaging person when I met her in 2007, in Birmingham, Alabama, at one of Survivor Africa winner Ethan Zohn’s charity soccer tournaments. She clearly loved and supported Rudy, but also stood on her own, and was amusingly perceptive about the weird world of reality TV fame.

Standing near American Idol 4’s Constantine Maroulis at a party, Marge said quietly to me, “These women would die if they knew I was this close to him.” Earlier, at the soccer game, she watched his fans swoon over him, and told me, “They were so excited when he took off his shoes. They’d never seen his bare feet before.”

Before the game, a publicist told her that all of the cast members needed to be ready to sign interviews in two minutes and be seated, essentially assigning the task of corralling the cast members to Marge instead of doing it herself. I said something about her getting a job, and Marge said, “Yeah, I gotta be the mean guy.” I doubt that was ever the case.

Link: http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor/2008_Nov_14_marge_boesch_dead

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2008, 12:56:17 AM »
Oh nooo.  :'(  I'm so sorry to hear that.  I didn't notice her name at the end, but just now looked.  Thanks for letting me know, puddin.  I'll write a little note of sympathy at that site.

I subscribe to a local newpaper (hamptonroads.com) only to see if there's something about Rudy.  Last thing in it was about his heart surgery a couple years ago.  

Gee, he must be age 80 now.  He was 72 on Survivor1.

brb...I'm gonna go check the latest e-newspaper that arrived yesterday.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2008, 01:40:16 AM »
Thanks for the article, marigold.  :hugs:  Appreciate it. 

Couldn't find anything in the e-newspaper from Hampton.

I wonder how Rudy is doing?  I feel really sad for him as he is no doubt missing her bunches.  :'( :'(
What an accomplishment to stay married for 53 years!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2008, 02:49:11 AM »
oh my Lance game just sucks :lol3:
join the club!  mine too.  Hey peach, what team are you playing on?  I don't see your name for RFF.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2008, 06:11:06 AM »
I didn't know I had to rejoin the team? Am I not there? Oh well, trust me...you don't want my scores on our team anyway! :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2008, 01:43:46 PM »
hi rudy i am new to the boards and did not no where to post this?? so i live in rudys home town and my cousin did rudys wifs hair. i did not no she passed away. i see rudy randomely , last time i saw him was when i was grabing a sanwich with my son. yea i live in the home town of rudy joe milliare and chris richardson  ai, va beach.. love it that u r a fan or r u family..i don't no if u can send prv mesages here so sry i would have..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2008, 05:25:31 AM »
hi rudy i am new to the boards and did not no where to post this?? so i live in rudys home town and my cousin did rudys wifs hair. i did not no she passed away. i see rudy randomely , last time i saw him was when i was grabing a sanwich with my son. yea i live in the home town of rudy joe milliare and chris richardson  ai, va beach.. love it that u r a fan or r u family..i don't no if u can send prv mesages here so sry i would have..
Welcome to rff, Tory!  Thanks for pm'ing me.   I pm'd you awhile ago about my all time Favorite Survivor Rudy.  He rocks...even at age 80!  :jumpy: :hearts:  ....one of my dreams is to get rich enough to go to VA Beach and shake hands w/ Rudy.  Maybe even give him a big bear hug?  Yeah.  What a great guy.  :yess: