Author Topic: The Bachelor  (Read 6049 times)

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
The Bachelor
« on: April 21, 2004, 02:24:29 PM »
So I dont see anything about the new Bachalor.  Now this is one that I never miss, but  I didnt think this season was going to be interesting to me.  I guess that is because Jesse is a professional athlete so of course these girls are gonna like him!
But there are so many twists this year with the girls going home b/c they aren't interested in Jesse, the spy, and him saying the wrong name in the rose ceremony!  So far I am hooked!!!!!!  Any other fans out there?

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Bachelor
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 03:14:03 PM »
I admit that I watch the show.  I am looking forward to seeing how Jesse is going to react to his spy telling him what she thinks about about the girl that everyone hates (I can't remember her name at the moment).  I wouldn't say that I am hooked, but I somewhat a fan.

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 08:45:11 AM »
Did you watch last night papa?

I can not believe that he kept Trish around after his bestfriend told the truth about her.  I guess he wants to find out for himself.

It was interesting the way he did the rose ceremony I thought.  It came down to the last rose and he hadn't chosen Jenny or Trish.  Of course he picked Trish to keep it interesting but I can't wait to see how she reacts next week when Jenny comes back to reveal herself.

I like the group of girls this time around.  Except for Trish that is!  I think she is a pig.  I like Jen B ( i think thats her name).

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 09:24:42 AM »
I did.  I made me feel as if there were no point in even having the spy if he were not going to listen to her.  I also think that most of those who are still there are pretty good except for of course "the evil one".  It will be interesting to see what happens next week when Jen comes back to let them know about the deception.  I wonder if that will change anyone's feelings towards Jesse?

I thought the rose ceremony was interesting as well.  I figured that if he was going to keep Trish, he would keep his friend as well.  So when it came down to the final rose and he hadn't picked either, I figured that someone else would get it.  My jaw dropped a little when he said Trish's name.

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 09:56:23 AM »
They made it out to be "Choose between the girl or your bestfriend"  AND HE CHOSE THE GIRL!  If he is that reluctant to believe Jenny then he is as bad as the "evil one".  If she gets a rose next week, I bet he takes her to the final 2.

If my best friend told me what Jenny told him, there would have been no questions asked, she would have been gone.

Maybe his motives for being there aren't to find a wife.  You never know!

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2004, 10:17:46 AM »
You know they keep saying that she is not the same with him as he is with the girls, and to an extent I agree, but I think that she is annoying as heck when she is with him!  I don't know why she has such power over him.

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2004, 08:45:18 AM »
So i saw the previews for tomorrow night.  Looks like it is going to be a good one!

Can't wait to see what happens when the spy is revealed.

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2004, 08:57:38 AM »
I thought the spy was revealed? :(
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2004, 09:08:41 AM »
You are right Wendy, last week the spy was revealed to us.  This week the spy will come back and be revealed to the girls that are remaing in the house.  Should be fun.

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2004, 10:42:01 AM »
OK, now this show is ticking me off.  Why in the world did he keep Trish after she confirmed all of the bad stuff that he knew about her?  I would think that the other girl's opinion of him probably went down the drain.  I just don't see any reason behind it.  Makes me wonder if the producers of the show don't have some influence in his decisions and wanted him to keep her around just for the controversy.

Also, what is with all of the kissing.  Making out seems to be Jessie's way of saying "hello".

On the other hand, I think the other 3 girls left are great.  I hope that Tara can come out of her shell.

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2004, 11:52:32 AM »
I stopped watching the show after he said the wrong name at the rose ceremony... That was just WRONG....
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2004, 03:32:40 PM »
I am so agrivated with this show and I said last night I wasn't going to watch if he gave Trish a rose.  Of course he did and I can't stop watching now because I am rooting for one of the other girls.

His kissing everyone doesn't surprise me because that is how Bachalor Bob was last season.

I was  watching Good Morning America this morning and they had Suzie and Karen on (the 2 that didnt recieve a rose last night).  They were also really great girls and I especially was a fan of Suzie's.  They both said that the way Trish was protrayed was completley accurate.  I would really like to know his motives behind keeping Trish.  If he didnt have his spy I would be able to completely understand his actions, but when your best friend tells you what she did, you need to wake up.

TRISH IS QUICKLY BECOMING THE MOST HATED WOMAN ON REALITY TV THIS SEASON!!!!!! >:(

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2004, 08:17:10 AM »
So is everyone happy that Trish is gone?

But in the previews for next week, SHE IS BACK!!!  If he send Mandy J home in order to have a night with Trish, I will lose respect completely for him.

Go Jessica B.!!!!

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2004, 08:29:25 AM »
Trish is truly psycho!  I can't imagine that he will send Mandy home - it seems as if Jessie sees her in a different light now.

How about those parents?  Jessica's were obviously not happy with her being on the show, Tara's dad is crazy - no wonder Tara has had a hard time opening up her emotions, and Mandy's folks didn't seem too worried about finding anything out about Jessie.  It was very strange when Mandy's mom made the comment about pagent life making her ready to be an NFL wife.  Trish's parents were actually OK - I guess Trish is the odd one there.  I was surprised at how confrontational Jessie was with Trish at the start of their time together.  Thank goodness that he finally opened his eyes.

Next week should be interesting again.

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2004, 11:58:33 AM »
Your right about the parents papa, but I do think that Jessica's parents weren't all that bad.  Her mom was the one that was a little over the edge.  I thought their outlook on the whole thing was fine becuase they just didnt want their daughters heart to get broken, I just thought the comments about her finishing school was a little crazy.  She definitely is old enough to make her own decisions and if she does end up with Jesse then there is no reason why she couldnt finish law school elsewhere....its not like they cant afford it!!!!!

Now Trish's family seemed to normal to me.  She is the odd one out of the family.  They seemed so nice...how are they going to feel when they see their daughter revealed for the Pig she is.  Those poor parents have probobly always been so proud of her....NOT ANYMORE!
Trish was on Good Morning America today and when she was asked if she was portrayed wrong, she never said she was.  She said what you see is what you get and there it was the girls that twisted her stories around to make her look bad to Jesse and that the public didnt see some of the conversations she had with Jesse where she exposed herself to him the way she did the girls! 
NOW...I dont know if I beleive all that crap!!!!!

ForeverMom2One

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2004, 07:11:24 PM »
......I am just VERY happy that he go ride of Trish, now I heard that she will be showing up next Wed in between Mandy Jay and Jesse's date and he leaves to go talk to Trish, if this happens he is in this for all the wrong reasons and deserves someone like Trish, unclassy,disrespectful and dirrty!