Author Topic: EP10: "Nothing Tastes Better Than Five Hundred Dollars"  (Read 32886 times)

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP10: "Nothing Tastes Better Than Five Hundred Dollars"
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2008, 10:13:09 PM »
Hmmm...interesting...I didn't notice till now that Bob did vote for Susie...so technically he stayed loyal to his alliance. Wonder if they agreed on that? ???

yeah I noticed that too peach, I'm guessing bob thought it would be much smarter...

Bob  betrayed his alliance without them  really knowing it.   He  voted with  them and for  all  Randy  knows,  Bob  could  have been taken  in  by   a fake   idol hidden by  someone  else.    If  Bob doesn't tell and Sugar  doesn't tell  then no  one really knows.    It was  a brilliant move.   I  would be   happy with  a  Bob  win.

Bob,  Sugar,  Matty now have  the opportunity  to control  the game.  Vote Corinne  out next  and  offer Susie  F4  to  vote  out   Ken &  Crystal.   

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2008, 01:42:51 AM »
I think the move has to be the next new episode.  Corinne not a threat.  Bob, Sugar and Matty need a 4th person to break up Kenny, Crystal and Susie.  Maybe they need Corinne.  They can't trust anyone else

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2008, 01:49:05 PM »
Yeah, I think Bob, Matty & Sugar are going to need a fourth person to break up Crystal, Ken & Susie.  They need Corinne for the fourth vote and she's just plain desperate.  But if Marcus did manage to sneak the idol out of the bottle without anyone else seeing and hide it in camp with only Bob knowing where it was, Bob and Corinne might use it to get rid of Kenny and then pull in Matty & Sugar before getting rid of Crystal.

Belle Book

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2008, 02:13:45 PM »
From this buddytv Randy interview .......

Now, as a member of the jury, what kind of Survivor player will get your vote? What are you looking for? What qualities?

With who’s left, it’s gonna be interesting. You look at the original 18 and you think of somebody like Marcus who’s gonna win this game or you think of somebody like Dan or Matty or Jacquie. None of them are left. I’d love to see Corinne go all the way but I’d love to see Corinne voted out next so I can see her at Ponderosa. I don’t know. I mean, Crystal holds the record for losing challenges. In all of Survivor, she’s lost more than anyone in 17 seasons. How can you vote for her? It’s gonna be tough.

and another @RNO

RNO: Who were the others who knew how to play?

Randy: From being out there as well as watching, Jacquie, Ace, myself, Charlie, Corinne, Marcus has a great early game, and somewhat Kenny. Kenny is lasting longer than me and Corinne and Marcus, but if you look at it, he’s gotten every break in every tribe flip-flop, and unfortunately, other strong players got the short end of the stick.

I’d also put Crystal as one of the best players. I want to point out that when Kenny won last night’s immunity challenge, Crystal set the all-time record in 17 seasons for losing the most challenges. This is coming from a gold medallist. And she even sucked at the auction.

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2008, 02:31:59 PM »
I ddin't even notice the Matty slip up there... I posted the one about Corrinne in the other thread. Could be just mistakes in what he is aying, or could be the truth of whats to come..who knows..

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2008, 11:46:09 PM »
From this buddytv Randy interview .......

Now, as a member of the jury, what kind of Survivor player will get your vote? What are you looking for? What qualities?

With who’s left, it’s gonna be interesting. You look at the original 18 and you think of somebody like Marcus who’s gonna win this game or you think of somebody like Dan or Matty or Jacquie. None of them are left. I’d love to see Corinne go all the way but I’d love to see Corinne voted out next so I can see her at Ponderosa. I don’t know. I mean, Crystal holds the record for losing challenges. In all of Survivor, she’s lost more than anyone in 17 seasons. How can you vote for her? It’s gonna be tough.

and another @RNO

RNO: Who were the others who knew how to play?

Randy: From being out there as well as watching, Jacquie, Ace, myself, Charlie, Corinne, Marcus has a great early game, and somewhat Kenny. Kenny is lasting longer than me and Corinne and Marcus, but if you look at it, he’s gotten every break in every tribe flip-flop, and unfortunately, other strong players got the short end of the stick.

I’d also put Crystal as one of the best players. I want to point out that when Kenny won last night’s immunity challenge, Crystal set the all-time record in 17 seasons for losing the most challenges. This is coming from a gold medallist. And she even sucked at the auction.

:ascared Good catch puddin!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #106 on: November 22, 2008, 11:58:02 PM »
Not really, lol. Everyone is talking about Randys "leak"  but I did pick up on the buddytv one myself and like you and peach I can't wait to hear Robs interview ..............ohhhhhhhhhh Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!