Author Topic: Ep #6: It's India, which team flipping loses it?  (Read 6199 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ep #6: It's India, which team flipping loses it?
« on: October 30, 2008, 08:26:34 PM »
Who gets madder Toni or NIck about Starr and Dallas?  Who thinks Nick is upset because its not him and Dallas?

Ken & Tina have been getting along rather well, does this leg end that, or is CBS making something out of nothing?

If no one is eliminated, which would you rather see, a standard non elimination or a To Be Continued Leg?

Who do you think is first at the end of this episode?

Who do yo think will be last?

Munster said the Frats were fast but made a lot of bad mistakes, do you think we will ever see them fast at anything?

Can Kelly & Christy manage another leg where they aren't idiots?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ep #6: It's India, which team flipping loses it?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 09:12:02 PM »
Who gets madder Toni or NIck about Starr and Dallas?  Nick

Who thinks Nick is upset because its not him and Dallas? oh my :D

Ken & Tina have been getting along rather well, does this leg end that, or is CBS making something out of nothing?something out of nothing

If no one is eliminated, which would you rather see, a standard non elimination or a To Be Continued Leg?  something else

Who do you think is first at the end of this episode? Nick and Starr

Who do yo think will be last? Dandrew

Munster said the Frats were fast but made a lot of bad mistakes, do you think we will ever see them fast at anything? If they are racing turtles, then maybe?

Can Kelly & Christy manage another leg where they aren't idiots? AWW, I love them so my answer is NO!

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 12:11:20 AM »
Who thinks Nick is upset because its not him and Dallas? oh my :D
Oh Yes...

Poor Puddin she lost her ace in the hole tonight.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 12:24:23 AM »
"ace in the hole"  :lol:, your hilarious  :neener:

Anyway I picked Dandrew but really it could be the girls or Terence and Sarah or even a NEL but if you believe the zapit listings then a elim.
I'm hoping Bonnie Hunt will give us a clue, if she promotes the eliminated team next week but she didn't have Aja & Ty on this week so who the hell knows.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 01:06:48 AM »
I absolutely can't believe they it wouldn't be a non elimination of some kind (though that would be awesome (just more legs for Toni & Dallas).  I mean sure it is possible (and they have had odder non elimination patterns), but I just highly doubt it.

If it is an elimination round my picks would be Kelly & Christy or Terence and Sarah for who I would like to go or Andrew & Dan (because they are so incompetent).

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 01:15:19 AM »
Well if they do it the way they did it season 12 ........

Season 12 EP5 unused Fast Forward (Trakai)
Season 13 EP5 Tina & Ken Fast Forward

Season 12 EP7 Fast Forward (tattoo) 1st NEL (The Goths)

I don't see any signs of a Fast Forward this leg, although we don't see Nick and Starr doing any tasks, yet.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 07:57:36 PM »
Who gets madder Toni or Nick about Starr and Dallas?  Nick, because he's more competitive.

Who thinks Nick is upset because its not him and Dallas?  Not me!

Ken & Tina have been getting along rather well, does this leg end that, or is CBS making something out of nothing?  I think so.

If no one is eliminated, which would you rather see, a standard non elimination or a To Be Continued Leg?  If the Speed Bump returns, I'd like a standard non-elimination.  If not, a TBC leg.

Who do you think is first at the end of this episode?  Toni & Dallas.

Who do yo think will be last?  Andrew & Dan.

Munster said the Frats were fast but made a lot of bad mistakes, do you think we will ever see them fast at anything?  If we see them chasing after pretty girls, then yes.   :lol:

Can Kelly & Christy manage another leg where they aren't idiots?  I sure hope so!

Bye-bye, Andrew & Dan (if Zap2it is to be believed).

Belle Book

Offline cba

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2008, 03:23:14 PM »
Who gets madder Toni or NIck about Starr and Dallas?  I guess Nick.

Who thinks Nick is upset because its not him and Dallas? What? Lol. Not me.

Ken & Tina have been getting along rather well, does this leg end that, or is CBS making something out of nothing? I expect some tension if they're not going as smooth but I would guess they're able to get past it in oder to finish in good position.

If no one is eliminated, which would you rather see, a standard non elimination or a To Be Continued Leg? NEL... though, this is the first season I'm watching so I have no idea but I read the difference up on wikipedia lol.

Who do you think is first at the end of this episode? Toni and Dallas

Who do yo think will be last? Kelly and Christy.... my intuition tells me they're lost in such a different culture setting

Munster said the Frats were fast but made a lot of bad mistakes, do you think we will ever see them fast at anything? I can't possibly beat Belle Book's hilarious answer so I won't even try!  :lol:

Can Kelly & Christy manage another leg where they aren't idiots? Depends.... on whether they  "h a v e   l e a r n e d   t o   r e a d   t h e   c l u e" !

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2008, 03:54:46 PM »

Munster said the Frats were fast but made a lot of bad mistakes, do you think we will ever see them fast at anything? I can't possibly beat Belle Book's hilarious answer so I won't even try!  :lol:

Guess I really hit a home run with that comment about Andrew & Dan being fast only if they're chasing after pretty girls!   :funny:  Thanks!

Belle Book

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 07:05:28 AM »

Who gets madder Toni or NIck about Starr and Dallas?  Toni - She does not want her son with a girl like Starr

Who thinks Nick is upset because its not him and Dallas? Not that there is anything wrong with that

Ken & Tina have been getting along rather well, does this leg end that, or is CBS making something out of nothing? CBS likes to yank our chain

If no one is eliminated, which would you rather see, a standard non elimination or a To Be Continued Leg? NEL - I want to see what happens if one is the last to arrive on a NEL

Who do you think is first at the end of this episode? Nick and Starr

Who do yo think will be last? Frat Boys

Munster said the Frats were fast but made a lot of bad mistakes, do you think we will ever see them fast at anything?  When the clue says find the nearest Hooters, they are all over it - not that there is anything wrong with that

Can Kelly & Christy manage another leg where they aren't idiots? Let's hope not

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 03:50:42 PM »
Who gets madder Toni or NIck about Starr and Dallas? Nick - Toni has already stated that she's willing to pimp out her son. Nick; probably not into seeing his sister focusing on something that isn't the race.

Who thinks Nick is upset because its not him and Dallas? You, and um, yeah you.

Ken & Tina have been getting along rather well, does this leg end that, or is CBS making something out of nothing? Their love will continue to work, dispite CBS saying it's not. They have a fight this leg, but when hasn't a team had at least 1 fight?

If no one is eliminated, which would you rather see, a standard non elimination or a To Be Continued Leg? A Non Elimination. TBC's just make you wait!

Who do you think is first at the end of this episode? Nick & Dallas' love interest

Who do yo think will be last? The boys of AEPI - but they will be saved from elimination

Munster said the Frats were fast but made a lot of bad mistakes, do you think we will ever see them fast at anything? If there's a 7/11 involved in a leg, then yes!

Can Kelly & Christy manage another leg where they aren't idiots? Their wearing these kinda skimpy clothes on the streets of India. Kind of idiotic.