Author Topic: EP 7 10/30 It all depends on the Pin-Up girl  (Read 21820 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
EP 7 10/30 It all depends on the Pin-Up girl
« on: October 23, 2008, 08:20:22 PM »
Thursday, Oct. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) SURVIVOR: GABON-It's a double elimination as the seventh and eighth castaways are evicted. Jeff Probst hosts.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20081023cbs02
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 01:36:59 PM by puddin »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: EP 7 10/30 (title to follow)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 11:25:29 PM »
From CBS:

Next on Survivor: Gabon
It all depends on the Pin-Up girl

Tensions rise at Fang when one castaway is careless with the tribe’s rice supply.
Paranoia prompts one castaway to scramble for an alliance, alienating his tribe in the process.
The tribes compete in a cutthroat round of a childhood game in an effort to win a lavish reward.
Surprise letters from home bring even the toughest castaways to tears.
A shocking twist is revealed that gives one castaway the chance to change the game for the opposing tribe.
A nail-biting challenge ensues when the tribes learn that they’ll be battling for individual immunity and will both vote out one of their own at two separate Tribal Councils.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 12:05:18 AM »
Tensions rise at Fang when one castaway is careless with the tribe’s rice supply.  (dan)Paranoia prompts one castaway to scramble for an alliance, alienating his tribe in the process. (Dan again?Susie)The tribes compete in a cutthroat round of a childhood game in an effort to win a lavish reward. (lets guess who wins)
Surprise letters from home bring even the toughest castaways to tears.  (Randy or Ace crying)A shocking twist is revealed that gives one castaway the chance to change the game for the opposing tribe. ( Not a clue on this one,maybe something to do with sending someone to exile so they can't be voted out.I don't know)A nail-biting challenge ensues when the tribes learn that they’ll be battling for individual immunity and will both vote out one of their own at two separate Tribal Councils. (goodbye Crystal and Dan?)

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 05:43:31 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aO4TgCcG-T8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aO4TgCcG-T8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Thanks to Dreamer.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 10:35:53 AM »
Thanks Peach!!!  I am thinking crystal, but what if Sugar does not play the idol and matty votes for her.  Could she go?

Shocking twist I would think they could give someone immunity on the other tribe.    But to change the game for the other tribe, it would mean Fang gives Dan immunity to save him but I do tno see this, I would say save Susie as she might be precuieved as weak. OR they give immunity to someone on Fang.  If they are talking about voting crystal and Sugar we know they do not have immunity. 

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: EP 7 10/30 It all depends on the Pin-Up girl
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 03:17:56 PM »
I think if they have to give the other tribe immunity, Ace will get it and Susie will aswell. Ace would get it from the other tribe just because of numbers. I would see Susie getting immunity just because she is perceived as the weakest and they would want to try and get that tribe weaker. Did anyone mention Sugar being voted out? The other tribe i could see giving individual immunity to her too..I'm really hoping for Sugar and Kenny making it past this week!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 05:38:58 PM »
From CBS:

Next on Survivor: Gabon
It all depends on the Pin-Up girl

Tensions rise at Fang when one castaway is careless with the tribe’s rice supply.
Paranoia prompts one castaway to scramble for an alliance, alienating his tribe in the process.
The tribes compete in a cutthroat round of a childhood game in an effort to win a lavish reward.
Surprise letters from home bring even the toughest castaways to tears.
A shocking twist is revealed that gives one castaway the chance to change the game for the opposing tribe.
A nail-biting challenge ensues when the tribes learn that they’ll be battling for individual immunity and will both vote out one of their own at two separate Tribal Councils.

I don't know which one is careless with the tribe's rice supply, but I doubt it's Kenny.  Maybe Crystal or Ace.  I think clue #2 refers to Dan.  Kota probably wins Reward, and in that case Randy probably is moved to tears.  As for clue #4, I suspect the person who wins Individual Immunity will be able to give it to someone else.  Don't know who that is.  And I think either Crystal or Ace are going home for Fang, while Dan's walking the plank for Kota.

Belle Book

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 10:44:43 PM »
thanks to survivorphoenix  :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 01:05:36 AM »

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 08:34:42 AM »
Does anyone think that Sugar might blind side Ace somehow?? The preview sort of makes me think that...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 03:37:06 PM »
Does anyone think that Sugar might blind side Ace somehow?? The preview sort of makes me think that...
Which makes me think Ace is safe!

press release

A NAIL-BITING CHALLENGE ENSUES WHEN THE TRIBES LEARN THAT THEY'LL BE BATTLING FOR INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY AND BOTH WILL HAVE TO VOTE OUT ONE OF THEIR OWN AT TWO SEPARATE TRIBAL COUNCILS, ON "SURVIVOR GABON -- EARTH'S LAST EDEN," THURSDAY, OCT. 30

"It All Depends On The Pin-Up Girl" – A shocking twist is revealed giving one Castaway the chance to change the game for the opposing tribe.  Meanwhile, surprise letters from home bring even the toughest Castaways to tears, on SURVIVOR: GABON – EARTH'S LAST EDEN, Thursday, Oct. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 03:43:13 PM »
press photos thanks to survivorphoenix

The Kota tribe (Marcus Lehman, Corinne Kaplan, Dan Kay, Susie Smith, Bob Crowley, left to right) rests up for the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2008, 03:43:50 PM »
Randy Bailey and Corinne Kaplan of the Kota tribe discuss the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2008, 03:44:34 PM »
Dan Kay and Randy Bailey of the Kota tribe rest up for the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN this Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2008, 03:45:08 PM »
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, a pin-up model from Brooklyn, NY explores Exile Island in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 03:46:28 PM »
Dan Kay, a lawyer from Walpole, MA prepares for the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Susie Smith, a hairdresser from Charles City, IA prepares for the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 03:47:12 PM »
Crystal, Cox, Ace Gordon, Matty Whitmore (back row) and Kenny Hoang(front) prepare a meal at basecamp in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2008, 03:48:50 PM »
Crystal Cox, an Olympic athlete from Durham, NC, prepares for the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Kenny Hoang, a professional gamer from Westminster, CA prepares for the next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Ace Gordon, a fashion photographer from Naples, FL strategizes at basecamp in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2008, 03:49:31 PM »
Kenny Hoang, Ace Gordon, Matty Whitmore, Crystal Cox and Jessica "Sugar" Kiper(left to right) of the Fang tribe prepares for to compete in their next challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2008, 03:50:18 PM »
Matty Whitmore, Bob Crowley and Kenny Hoang (left to right) compete in the "Elephant Eggs" challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2008, 03:51:01 PM »
Ace Gordon, Dan Kay and Crystal Cox (left to right) compete in the "Elephant Eggs" challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2008, 03:51:36 PM »
Corinne Kaplan, Bob Crowley, Susie Smith, Marcus Lehman, Randy Bailey, Charlie Herschel, and Dan Kay (left to right) of the Kota tribe get ready to compete against Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, Matty Whitmore, Kenny Hoang, Ace Gordon and Crystal Cox (left to right) of Fang in the "Elephant Eggs" challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON - EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2008, 03:52:29 PM »
Charlie Herschel, host Jeff Prost, Marcus Lehman and Ace Gordon (left to right) watch as Susie Smith and Randy Bailey navigate the "Lake Log Jam" immunity challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2008, 03:52:56 PM »
Series host Jeff Probst looks on as Ace Gordon and Marcus Lehman attempt the "Lake Log Jam" immunity challenge in the seventh episode of SURVIVOR: GABON- EARTH'S LAST EDEN Thursday, Oct. 30th (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2008, 10:24:56 AM »
Interesting Susie against Randy....individual immunity

Offline kitkaat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2008, 08:47:25 PM »
So is someone from each tribe going to get individual immunity or just one person? I'm still thinking Crystal is going to be the one going home,and Dan of course...

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 08:04:12 PM »
I think one person is going to get individual immunity and then that person gets to bestow it at the other Tribal Council on someone else.

Belle Book

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 08:28:34 PM »
Jeff Probst preview when ready

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 08:34:21 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 10:54:39 PM »
Oooh.....Crystal's in trouble for sure!

Thanks for the preview, puddin! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2008, 12:24:06 PM »
RC: Kota
IC: Most likely Matty, could be Marcus or Ace
Boot: Crystal from Fang, and Dan from Kota...

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7059.shtml

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2008, 12:25:00 PM »
Episode 7
RC: Kota
IC:  Marcus, Sugar
Fang Boot: Crystal
Kota Boot:  Dan

http://www.survivorfever.net/s17_predictions.html

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2008, 12:51:26 PM »
Hmm just wondering how do you people think the two challenges will work? :duno:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 01:28:36 PM by Alan »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2008, 01:49:04 PM »
I haven't been paying much attention Alan, again the cast is not that interesting to me yet. Maybe when they merge, next week (?) it will be more interesting.

You can read Messhall
http://www.survivorsucks.com/forums/66

and survivorfever
http://www.survivorfever.com/s17_challenge_speculation.html

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2008, 01:54:42 PM »
I haven't been paying much attention Alan, again the cast is not that interesting to me yet. Maybe when they merge, next week (?) it will be more interesting.

You can read Messhall
http://www.survivorsucks.com/forums/66

and survivorfever
http://www.survivorfever.com/s17_challenge_speculation.html

Thanks, I've been reading them, maybe I'm intrigued by the game.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2008, 02:28:05 PM »
Well I hope Crystal goes, shes ruining the show for me, her and the focus on her stink eye sourpuss is annoying.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2008, 02:30:32 PM »
ACME

Our picks for the Survivor: Gabon October 30 Episode  6 7 are:

Reward: Kota kicks Fang's ass again
Exile: Oh, what the hell... let's send Sugar again!
Immunity: Ace (bestows 2nd immunity on Marcus at Kota TC)
Boot: From Fang - Crystal, From Kota - Susie

http://www.acmebraintrust.com/

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2008, 02:40:59 PM »
Thanks puddin as always! Hope you enjoyed your recent vacation. As always can't wait for Survivor! :tup:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2008, 07:03:54 PM »
Fang is starving, Crystal just spills some rice

Matty ticked

Crystal not eating to make up for it
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2008, 07:08:13 PM »
Elephant!

Dan feels insecure and vulnerable--heis very sensitive and feels left out...

Marcus he is the ultimate paranoid
Corinne maybe he was a former fattie?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2008, 07:11:01 PM »
Keep away! The ball is breakable

Playing to 3 points

Prize--helicopter trip and a picnic

Corinne and Charlie sitting out

Lots of ball catching!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2008, 07:12:40 PM »
Kota wins!

Sugar off to EI again!

Matty wants Sugar to go--worthless in challenges
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2008, 07:13:01 PM »
red sunrise
Fang camp
Matty confessional low on rice, were hopeless
Crystal spills some rice
Tribe eating rice
Crystal : eat eat ..
Kenny worried that Ace & Matty are against Crystal, and they are not working together
Ace on Crystal: Next lamb to slaughter
commercial

elephants
Kota
campfire
Dan feels on the outs , vulnerable hes senstive, not part of the group
Dan tells Corrine he wants in
Corrine conf: maybe a fatty kid
Marcus conf: Dan is a huge liability

Challenge!
Breakable ball toss
other tribe tries to smash the ball
2 rings
reward ..helicopter picnic!! breads, cheese drinks!

Charlie and Corrine sit out

Kota/Randy scores 1 point

Randy grunting like an animal, lol

Sugar sucking at smashing the ball

Kota scores again! 2 zip

they are playing to 3

Kota scores!! Kota wins RC!!

Sugar to EI

JP: 5 times back to back to back

Matty conf: Sugar is worthless, would desire her to go

Kota off to enjoy RC

Matty conf pouting .. its madness

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »
Hey peach!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2008, 07:19:33 PM »
puddin steals another candybar from the trick or treater basket!!

Kota, chopper, Bob in conf is happy to see a crater , his heart beating fast

Marcus looks over the edge

Susie: its surreal

Fang

creepy spider

Matty spirit dropping hes pissed at Sugar

long faces

Matty tells Ace we have to vote out Sugar, you and I to the merge were an alliance

Ace: she has the HII we know where its sitting could use it to our advantage

Kenny: you know what they are talking about

Crystal: voting me out

Kenny : we have to get to Sugar

Kota on RC

the pilot brings them letters from home OMG! lettersssssssssssssssss wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2008, 07:20:14 PM »
Names called:
Ace 6, Sugar 7, Matty 3, Crystal 2 Ken 1

Bob 9, Dan 3 Randy 2

Flying over a beautiful gorge

Back at Fang--Matty getting humiliated and depressed

Matty telling Ace he wants to get rid of Sugar, or at least get the HII out

Ace but it is in "our" possession

**Puddin** :hearts

Ken to Crystal--we need to blindside Ace
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2008, 07:20:42 PM »
Letters from home--Bob is boohooing!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2008, 07:22:24 PM »
Sugar back on EI--thinks Ace is manipulative but sticking with him because he is the strongest

Sugar back--next IC!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2008, 07:27:54 PM »
lots of tears

Bob all torn up, can't wait to get home, life doesnt get better than this

Sugar to the sugar shack

Sugar, not sure whats going on, sticking with Ace because hes the strongest player, hopes they are not screwing her

Challenge!!

Sugar returns

Dan gives JP the idol

JP: both tribes going to TC

Each have a shot to win Individual Immunity ..twist to be revealed after the challenge

first match Dan and ACe

DAN is in the water Ace moves on

Charlie and Crystal Charlie moves on

Marcus and Matty ................. Marcus moves on

randy and Susie .............Randy moves on

Kenny and Sugar ..............Sugar moves on!!!!!!!!!!

Bob and Corrine ................Bob moves on

Ace and Charlie ...........ACE moves on! very close

Marcus and Randy ............... Marcus moves on

Sugar and Bob ..............SUGAR moves on!!!!!!! another close one

final round Ace Sugar Marcus on the log!!!!!!!!!!!

SUGAR IN THE WATER

MARCUS WINSSSSSS

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2008, 07:28:33 PM »
Marcus reads the twist asigns immunity to SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2008, 07:29:44 PM »
Jeff_-both TC and two voted out

Log roll--match up with anyone , for II!

Dan feels vulnerable

Dan>>Ace--Dan down!

Charlie>>Crystal  Crystal down

Marcus>>Mattie Matty down

Randy>>Susie Susie down

Ken>>Sugar  Ken down

Bob>>Corinne  Corinne down

Next

Charlie>>Ace Charlie down  (almost a tie)

Marcus>>Randy Randy down

Sugar>>Bob  Bob down (almost tie)

Final round

All 3 on log at same time!!

Ace in middle
Marcus
Sugar down 1st

MARCUS wins  --twist NOW assign immunity to one member   SUGAR gets it!!  MARCUS WITH 3 LOG ROLL WINS
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2008, 07:30:48 PM »
puddin wants a amazing race commercial ..........please CBS

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2008, 07:36:13 PM »
bastards

Fang tribe

Kenny for the title

Kenny tells Sugar that Matty & Crystal wanted to vote her out that Ace  says he has Sugar wrapped around his finger

Sugar not knowing who to trust

Kenny & Sugar talking about blindsiding Ace

Kenny yakking at Crystal assures her all is well

ace asks Sugar for the HII

Sugar says its not happening they have the votes

Ace says he will give it back to her

Sugar wants to think about it

Sugar says that ace is a fanagler

Sugar .. what to do?

TC

Fang tribe

JP calls out Sugar to talk about camp life

they talk about the spilled rice

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2008, 07:36:40 PM »
Ken says the title --sugar a swing vote essentially

Mattie wants Sugar out

Ken talking to Sugar about blindsiding Ace

Ace asks for the HII

Sugar wondering if Ken is right..

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2008, 07:40:11 PM »
Matty pissed that Crystal spilled the rice hes hawt about it

Ace: Crystal made a mistake she concocted in her head that we are mad at her

JP is like WTF is going on with these people Sugar?

shes like sugar sweet

Ace votes
Crystal votes for snake Ace
Matty votes Crystal
Kenny votes
Sugar votes

Jeff to tally

Jeff anyone want to play the HII

nope

votes

Ace
Crystal
Ace
crystal
tied
BA BYE ACE

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2008, 07:40:47 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT ACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :knuckles: (:;)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2008, 07:41:07 PM »
TC!

Rice dramas...

Does Sugar give Ace the HII ?  ???

Crystal votes for Ace
Matty votes for Crystal

HII?? NO!!!

Votes:

ace 11
Crystal 11

ACE goes OMG!! :faint:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2008, 07:42:18 PM »
God damn it!  the most interesting person is gone!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2008, 07:43:26 PM »
I am so erasing my participation in the Lance game this year!  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

The ACCENT has hit the trail..

That Sugar/Ace alliance could have taken them far...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2008, 07:44:00 PM »
coming up next Kotas camp, looks like Susie digs her own hole so shes probably safe? we'll see

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2008, 07:44:24 PM »
haha,
i love sugar  but that was a DUMB move.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2008, 07:44:33 PM »
trick ot treat :popcorn:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2008, 07:48:17 PM »
KOTA TC coming up

Marcus tells Dan he is safe and Susie going

Randy trusting the Onion, replacing Bob

Dan super vulnerable unless Susie has a meltdown

Susie says I was going to vote for you Corinne! :groan:

Now Corinne is pissed

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2008, 07:49:30 PM »
Dan asks Marcus if hes going

Marcus says everyone voting for Susie

Charlie Marcus Corrine Randy talking

Randy thinks Bob is loyal

Charlie says that Dan is the low man on the totem pole better keep his fingers crossed that Susie doesnt screw up

Susie says to Corrine that she was going to vote her out to be honest

corrine in conf: moron, I hate her, want to stab her in the face, pissed me off will piss off my alliance

Randy and Corrine, hate her wants her gone

Randy thinks susie has no game

Randy wants Susie gone

Corrine confronts Marcus on Susie  ( and charlie is there )

They are worried that Dan has the HII and they should vote Susie out but they dont know ............

TC

Kota enters

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2008, 07:50:18 PM »
Corinne now agitating for Susie

Dan could have the HII

Who is the least risky?

TC!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2008, 07:54:22 PM »
Marcus all pretty in his necklace

JP talks to Marcus then Susie

Susie says that Corrine is weak

Corrine does not agree

Corrine respects Susie for coming out of her shell

Randy feeling good people know where he stands

Dan is a worry wart

Charlie says they plan on going into merge as a group and will base his vote on who will splinter

time to vote

cannot vote for Marcus

Bob up
Susie votes Dan
Corrine
Dan votes susie, lol
Randy
Marcus votes Susie

time to tally the votes

SUSIE
DANO
DAN
SUSIE
TIED
DAN
SUSIE
TIED

WOW

VOTED OUT DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2008, 07:55:22 PM »
Susie says I am stronger than Corinne

Dan in a suit and tie, lol...

Corinne I operate w/out a filter

Randy 8/10 to let things out

Dan I am a worry wort, not secure

Charlie--trust is HUGE,

Corinne tonight could be a mistake

Marcus keeping the II

Votes:
Susie>Dan
Dan>>Susie
Marcus >>Susie

Susie
Dan
Dan
Susie
Dan
Susie

DAN GOES!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2008, 07:55:42 PM »
JP notes that despite being successful they are not one big happy family

that was smart of them to split the votes, incase Dan had the HII

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2008, 07:56:51 PM »
I was ready for Dan to go.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2008, 07:58:10 PM »
I expect to be drummed out of my tribes any minute, :lol:

Well, I am a blindsided viewer for sure...

One out of two...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2008, 07:59:02 PM »
Randy says I am the KING of Gabon...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2008, 07:59:27 PM »
Next week merge, Randy looks drunk! thinks hes the king of the jungle!
Nude Randy! lmao!

Now I'm off to grab that TAR commercial and Survivor preview .......................

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2008, 08:02:49 PM »
Votes:
Ace: Sugar voted for ACE!!! 3:2

DAN:4:3

Eating/drinking on the beach next week , must be the merge celebration
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2008, 09:34:49 PM »
anyone had time to estimate points...stupid solicitors came to my door during survivior

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2008, 09:41:53 PM »
anyone had time to estimate points...stupid solicitors came to my door during survivior

I have to recount the reward challenge and won't have a chance to rewatch till tomorrow but I would estimate Bob, Sugar and Marcus (not necessarily in that order) being the top 3.  4th is too close to call at a glance.  Probably either Ace, Randy or Susie but I'm leaning towards Ace.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 09:45:39 PM by s1 »

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2008, 09:47:23 PM »
Thank you.  I chickened out with sugar at last minute so only have two of those.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2008, 09:52:56 PM »
I dropped Charlie last minute and replaced him with Bob, thank goodness.  I didn't pick Sugar either (she may be the top scorer) but had Ace and Marcus.  I really expected Matty to do better.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2008, 09:55:48 PM »
I went safe with marcus, matty, bob and charlie.  Who would have thought charlie would sit out?  Oh well.  Matty needs more airtime

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2008, 10:08:24 PM »
 :jumpy: Me, I did . . .  actually I had that little naggy voice that I listened to this time and it paid off.  I knew Kota would have to sit out 2 people, when I saw Bob competing I figured they were sitting out 1 guy 1 girl.  If Bob was in the game the next weakest male for the challenge was Charlie.  I just couldn't see them sitting out both females because then they wouldn't be able to sit out the immunity challenge.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2008, 10:21:41 PM »
My nagging voice was sugar but I didn't listen.  :'(

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2008, 10:23:33 PM »
We need to get our nagging voices together, they'd make a good team  :jam:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2008, 10:32:59 PM »
definitely next week we should

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2008, 07:31:46 PM »
Got one out of two right!  I correctly figured out Dan was a goner, but I didn't really expect Sugar to turn on Ace!  Actually, I think getting rid of Ace was a smart move.  He was a threat to win Immunity challenges after the merge and might've been a threat to win it all if he got to the jury.

As for the Kota vote -- that was a smart move too.  Have Susie and Dan vote for each other, then have two members of the new Onion Alliance (Marcus and Randy) vote for Susie, while the other three voted for Dan.  If Dan had the Hidden Immunity Idol, they'd get rid of Susie while keeping their alliance safe.  Of course Dan didn't have the idol, Sugar did, so out the door Dan went.

Belle Book