Author Topic: Any News  (Read 7393 times)

Theresa

Any News
« on: April 19, 2004, 10:38:52 PM »
Is there any news about Amazing Race Lately?  As Survivor gets closer to the end i find myself thinking about it more...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Any News
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 11:40:43 PM »
Nothing T.. I can't beleive that we have to wait until July !! I need something to keep me occupied (what will I do?).. TAR and BB at the same time..gheesh. I think CBS did this to boost TAR ratings..I think that it stinks..

Theresa

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 11:43:36 PM »
Ohhhh no, i thought it was coming on shortly after Survivor was over.

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2004, 03:18:56 PM »
I havent heard any new news yet!
Just wish it was airing in MAY!  I will post it when I hear it!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2004, 05:43:35 PM »
I cannot believe that they are having TAR right next to BB. I mean, I like both shows, but by the end of the hour of watching them, I am ready for a break! They are not the most exciting shows on TV, but they are pretty darn good!

Rob

Theresa

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2004, 05:47:17 PM »
TAR can be pretty fast paced at times.  But BB is too slow for the most part...

Offline PapaBear

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2004, 08:53:29 AM »
I hate it when they have too many Reality TV shows going at the same time because it means that I have too much of my daily schedule dictated by the television.

I am a big fan of TAR, but BB doesn't excite me.  Of course, I used to say the same thing about Survivor ...

CindiLou

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2004, 12:18:02 PM »
I love TAR because it is so fast paced. BB can be good, all depends on who is living there but it is soooooo slow. I do wish they would have TAR on right after Survivor and before BB. I hate waiting til July.  :'(

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2004, 03:02:13 AM »
I cannot believe that they are having TAR right next to BB. I mean, I like both shows, but by the end of the hour of watching them, I am ready for a break! They are not the most exciting shows on TV, but they are pretty darn good!

Rob
I wonder why they don't do like last year...they aired TAR in late May or was it early June?  Whenever, TAR overlaped BB, which wasn't too bad.  Hey Rob, you could tape one of the shows,take a break and watch L8R?  I'll probably do that for the same reason you state.  After I watch TAR, I'm purdy wound up and need time to UNwind!  BB is slower paced & sometimes downright borrrinng.  I'm tempted to not watch BB, b/c I get so disgusted w/ some of the crap that goes on in the House.  :-\ :-[ ::) :o  Knowing me, tho...I'll probly watch.  Is it BB4 or 5?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 03:05:34 AM by RudyRules »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2004, 06:49:07 PM »
Is it BB4 or 5?
LOL Rudy..I don't remember..I'm like that too after TAR!! I demand silence in the room.. ;) I love the music too.. i heard there is one less team this time??

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2004, 06:45:42 PM »
I haven't heard anything about TAR so far.  I watched for the first time last year and enjoyed it a lot. Don't like BB at all though.

Looking forward to July! :) :)
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2004, 04:12:22 PM »
July is a long way away!!  please remind me when it gets closer  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2004, 12:21:46 AM »
Check It Out!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

On July 6th, 12 Teams of 2 people, each with a pre-existing relationship, will set out on THE AMAZING RACE around the world to compete for one million dollars. They'll never know where they're going next or what they'll have to do once there. Each pair's relationship will be forever changed by their experience in this once-in-a-lifetime adventure.

Once again, our website will track the Teams' progress across the globe, chronicling dramatic conflicts and deepening friendships that develop between and within the Teams throughout the grueling competition. In late May, we'll give you the chance to meet each Team and find out what their relationship is like at the starting line of THE AMAZING RACE.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race5/

http://www.cbs.com/video/video_mod.html?pt_video_amazing_race5_promo.shtml

« Last Edit: May 01, 2004, 12:25:40 AM by Puddin »

CindiLou

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2004, 09:19:36 AM »
From May 9th of the Grand Finale of Survivor to July 6th is a very loooonnnngggg wait.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2004, 09:22:09 PM »
Some vidcaps that I captured from the clip..somewhat blurry  :P

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2004, 09:51:25 AM »
July 6th is going to be a good day! Yes, I agree that form May 9th to July 6th seems long, but at least it's a date.

Snickers
Snickers
Did you miss me?