Author Topic: BB10 contestant Steven Daigle *evicted*  (Read 57132 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB10 contestant Steven Daigle *evicted*
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2008, 02:46:04 PM »
Steven just posted this blog about New Orleans and the hurricane:

New Orleans and the Hurricane

I just have a few things to say about the hurricane in the gulf right now.  I want to send prayers out to everyone that might be in it's path and although I would never want to wish destruction on anyone I really hope it doesn't hit New Orleans.  If you don't know it I was a Hurricane Katrina evacuee, I was living in the French Quarter and left the city at 3am Sunday morning and headed to Dallas.  Since the hurricane I have been back to visit the city but never moved back to live.  It was a sad and horrible experience for so many people and I hope they can be spared this one, there are so many parts of the city that are just not prepared for another big hit.  I also wanna send out a message to any of Renny's friends or family that might be reading this, I really hope that you are safe and sound and escape any destruction or harm, I know it must be tough for you knowing that Renny has no idea of what is possibly fixing to happen.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2008, 05:48:02 PM »
Thanks for sharing this with us, Will!! Truly appreciated  :jumpy:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2008, 10:51:05 PM »
Latest blog post:

Hurricane Gustov Relief

I have decided to donate all the proceeds from the LSU hat to a hurricane Gustov Relief fund.  Please bid it up and pass along to the link everywhere possible!

Thanks!!

UPDATE:  Ebay removed the original listing due to some Charity Rule they have, the hat is up again and relisted, but doesn't say it is for charity, but it is!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190249328658

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2008, 09:01:11 AM »
Steven, Angie & Brian clubbing while in San Francisco two weeks ago:

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2008, 07:39:47 PM »
This is a great pic of the three of them!! Thanks, Will, once again you have come through for us  :hearts:.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2008, 01:17:13 AM »
Angie looks great there and yes, looks better than Keesha. Thank you. Thank you very much.

Great post, Will.
Just here to visit.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2008, 10:52:36 AM »
Cool!!! Thanks!! Angie does look great. Keesha gets so petty, and even more so when
she's drunk. She was so jealous of Angies' relationship with Brian and Steven.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2008, 11:54:36 AM »
Brian and Steven in Seattle right before doing the SuperPass chat

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2008, 02:59:48 PM »
Steven was so funny!!!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2008, 01:49:07 PM »
Steven's latest blog post:

Big Brother Finale and Wrap Party

Sorry I haven't blogged in so long, but away from my computer and on the road.  So I am sure everyone wants to know about my opinions on the finale and wrap party.  Well first off, CONGRADULATIONS DAN, YOU DESERVE EVERY PENNY.  Dan could not have been a better choice and I was shocked that it was a unanimous vote.  I really thought a few of the unintelligent houseguests on the jury would vote for personal reasons and not based on Dan's amazing game play.  Next I wanna comment on how awesome it was to walk onto that finale stage and see Keesha and Renny, I couldn't believe they were right there across from me and I hadn't seen them in months, it was also good to see Dan and Memphis when they came out of the house.

My speech to Jerry...  I have had a ton of questions on wether or not that speech was coached or rehersed.  The truth is that CBS gave me the option to give numerous topics I would like to discuss and based on what I gave them they decided to have me discuss Jerry.  Yes I knew the clip of him celebrating was going to be shown and basically I got to choose what I wanted to say about Jerry as long as I ended by setting up the clip.  I am not going to bash Jerry anymore since the show is over, I just wanted to let a lot of the Big Brother Primetime viewers get a glimpse of who Jerry really was if they didn't watch Big Brother After Dark and the Live Feeds.

Wrap Party..  The wrap party was so incredible and overwhelming at the same time.  If you were there and took pictures with me, please add them to your myspace and tag them so I can see them.  For the record I never spoke to Jerry, April or Ollie.  I decided it was best to just stay away because I really didn't wanna act fake or pretend like I care about them.  All of them showed what kind of shallow and sad people they are on TV and I would prefer to just stay away.

Former Houseguests...  I met so many former houseguests and I loved all of them.  I met a lot of Season 9 and they were all so cool, so glad I got to meet yall and can't wait to hang again!  James, thanks so much for Hauling our drunk asses around!  Nick and Jen, sorry we didn't get to hang more, things were so crazy at the Wrap party, but I will be coming to Arizona for a rodeo this winter and I hope to see yall!  Dick, you were a lot of fun in Vegas, can't wait to see that diary room session.  Danielle, again, another one that I only got to see for a very short time and wanted to hang with, I am coming to LA the weekend of October 10th, lets hang out then!

Gotta jet for now, but will write some more very soon.  I hope yall aren't bored with my blogs yet ;)

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2008, 01:52:22 PM »
He's such a stand-up guy. Thanks for posting that, Will. :tup: :tup:
Just here to visit.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2008, 12:23:27 AM »
Steven just posted this blog on his myspace (btw, he's going to LA on the 10th to visit Keesha and others)

Back to work and the Real World

So I thought I would share some about being taken out of the "Real World" (no not the show on MTV the actual real world) put into fantasy land and then being thrown back.  Before entering the entire crazy Big Brother world I was an average guy that worked an average job and had an average life.  Then all of a sudden I was plucked from all of it and when I say all of a sudden I mean it.  One day I was hanging out with my friends the next day a guy shows up with cameras and says you are leaving for California today so get packed.  I went through this crazy 9 day sequester then thrown into the crazy big brother house, secluded from the world, evicted and then put on a plane and sent home.  I return to all this crazieness, people who I have never met that wanna talk to me, take my picture and talk about my life.  My first experiences when I got home was this fabulous amount of attention that feels so good and raises your spirits to a level that seems unimaginable.  The feeling is so good it is hard to describe, fans that are so incredibly kind and treated me like I hung the moon.  I just have to say thank you to everyone, I will never be able to show my gratitude or express how good it made me feel.  However, now that I am back at work and just an average guy again it is a little hard to look back.  I would never complain about my experience but I really don't know how I will ever be able reach a high like that again.  It is a bitter sweet situation which I will always cherish and miss.  Not sure where I am going with this blog other then to say thanks for memories, the experiences, the new friendships and the good times.  Everyone in the house I made friends with I want to say YOU ROCK and I am thankful I got the opportunity to meet you (you know who you are.)  To all the people I have met or chatted with along the way I want to say it has been a pleasure and YOU ROCK (again, you know who you are.)

Suck it Bitches.... 

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2008, 02:04:32 AM »
I messaged Steven on myspace and he pretty much quickly responded back, in a gentlemanly way, is why I love him to death!

Here's what he told me....

He finally got a new truck this week....(I replied back to take pics of the truck)

Going to L.A. on the weekend of the 10th to attend a birthday party of a guy he met at a wrap party (future boyfriend, perhaps?) and is taking Keesha with him

Told him that Phil from Real Deal said Steven was his second best model for his photo shoots besides that slut Natalie from BB9, yes, she is his fave but whatever and Steven sounded excited about being 2nd and will read his blog

No longer taking donations for truck but still taking them for autographed picture in order to cover cost of print, shipping, etc