Author Topic: Alex Boylan's Latest Journey-- coming to your neighborhood  (Read 3962 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Alex Boylan's Latest Journey-- coming to your neighborhood
« on: August 19, 2008, 03:10:09 PM »
 Got this in my email this morning  :lol:

Hello ATWFF friends!

Alex Boylan here again. First off, let me say that it was an honor and a blast to have your support and encouragement as I made my way around the globe just recently - 4 continents, 16 countries and 45,000 miles  - all through your continued support and interaction online everyday !

Well, now I am very excited to tell you about my newest quest: to hit the backroads of our very own great country to dig up some undiscovered gems and hidden treasures, and bring these to you online, every day! That's right - one more unforgettable road trip, starting in late August for about six weeks, trying to stop in as many states and unique locations as possible. I'll once again have my two good friends and partners Burton and Zsolt reprising their roles to help me on my journey, so you can be sure the original ATWFF spirit will infuse this newest trek too.

Where will you be able to see my daily reports? On the website of my good friend Rachael Ray! That's right - everyone's favorite girl next door would love to shine the spotlight on your hometown!
My first updates will hit her talk show's website in early September - I'll email you the direct link once it becomes live - but in the meantime I'm asking for your help - I'd love to hear about any must-see things you've got in your neck of the woods. Let me know and I'll definitely try to stop by! Don't be shy - as you know already, I'm open to anything!

Let's take local pride to the next level... Most people think their hometown is the best in the U.S.A., but for YOU that's really true!  Do you have the coolest movie theatre that's like nothing you've seen?  Or maybe your next door neighbor has the most amazing baseball field... right in his backyard? Is your block party the talk of the town for the next year? Do people come from miles away just to get a scoop of your local ice cream parlor's pralines 'n cream? Is your jumbo-sized BBQ party to die for? You get my drift...

Remember, this journey is happening in the early Fall, right across America, so what I need from you are locations and key dates - and also: would you like to participate? Let me know and I will put it on my radar!

Rachael's team is collecting all of this information for me on her website (http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show-info/be-on-the-show/form/?PlugID=745) so please make sure to respond there. The more suggestions the better, so keep those thoughts coming! Can't wait to hear from you!

Besides the daily webisodes we'll be putting up blogs too and there'll be message boards for you to participate in, so I really look forward to you coming onboard for this ride!
Thank you once again and see you soon!

Cheers and never stop traveling,

Alex Boylan

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Alex Boylan's Latest Journey-- coming to your neighborhood
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 07:56:49 PM »
 :lol:  Cool!  ...part of the TAR2 winning team of Chris & Alex.   Judging from his bio, he's a producer.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 08:09:07 PM »
He just wrapped up the whole Around the World for free (ATWFF) dealio and looks liike this is next up...

Zsolt is an absolutely awesome cameraman...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 10:23:34 AM »
Chris is a cool guy. One of the teams in TAR2 that I had pegged from the beginning to win and was actually right!
Just here to visit.