Hello and welcome to RFF's The Amazing Race Asia (TARA) Forum!
We have quite a unique situation with TARA on this forum, in that only a small number of our Members have access to the live AXN Asia broadcast, and the rest must wait for "delayed coverage" of episodes on the Internet.
To try and cater for all our Members who share the TARA love,
we need a few simple rules to try and prevent people from accidentally getting spoiled:
- There will be a pinned weekly episode thread started by me each week. This thread will be open for discussion immediately after the show airs based on Singapore time. Our AXN viewers can post freely here immediately, and those of us who cannot see the show immediately can enter at our own risk, realizing that there WILL be both contestant and location spoilers.
- Please discuss the most recent episode ONLY in the pinned episode thread until Sunday 10AM Singapore time= Sat 10PM EST for those of us in the US. This means that NO information about the outcome of each weekly show should be posted anywhere on the forum except here, including NO posts realted to outcome in the media or contestant threads during that time. Knowing who won the leg and who is eliminated is the info we most want to protect until the show can be seen by all of us. Feel free to put that info in the episode thread, and I will move it later on.
- However, many of us will want to begin to work right away on the next location spoiler, and many of our locations have already been spoiled. So as a trial, any info about the next LOCATION may continue to be discussed in the Spoiler/Speculation thread. I am open to changing this if need be, so let me know!
- As always, any other race spoilers not related to the already aired show outcomes, may be discussed freely in the general Spoiler thread at any time.
- If you are unsure if something might be a spoiler, you can always use spoiler bars. To do that here --highlight the text that needs spoiler bars-- choose CHANGE COLOR from the drop down box above--and when you get this[ color=black][ /color] delete black and type in white which essentially makes the post invisible--so say spoilers or something so we don't think it is empty! You do NOT need to use spoiler bars in the weekly Episode threads or in the Spoiler/Speculation thread.
- Any links for watching the show should be placed here in the Viewing Options Thread, so people can find them easily without being spoiled in other threads.
- Confused about the times? This is a great reference: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
We hope you have fun posting here. If you have any questions, or are unsure about anything, please feel free to contact me by PM here, or at the email address in my profile.
Thanks everyone! This will be FUN!