Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184331 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #575 on: September 13, 2008, 02:17:08 PM »
So how do we know that Dan's got all the or most of the jury votes?  Did DM talk about the questions they were asked and everyone(out here in "feed land")  put two and two together? 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #576 on: September 13, 2008, 02:18:22 PM »
What do we know, as far as the jury questions or the answers as to what the votes will be?

I have my opinions (and I'm sure you guys have theories too), but what do we KNOW?

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #577 on: September 13, 2008, 02:18:38 PM »
Yeah, they were saying Memphis was floating and such and Memphis was telling him the winner had to pay for Vegas, told him not to be a cheapskate and stuff. Really insinuating that Dan would get it. Now apparently Keesha and Jerry are pissed at Memphis, so Dan will probably get Keesha-Michelle-Renny-Libra. Probably, hopefully, yeah.

EDIT: We know Renny asked Memphis what he did for HER in the game, which is pretty insane and people asking some unfair questions to Memphis and taking little shots at him. Memphis was complaining last night about some of the stupid questions.

We also know that Michelle said that Dan did the smartest strategic move in the game with the HOH comp, so that kind of tells us that the jury are really aware of Dan playing them all.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #578 on: September 13, 2008, 02:21:10 PM »
Jerry's pissed at Memphis?/  I missed that one -- did he say something in his interviews.  Dang--- I work in my office for the first time on Sat. and I'm missing key stuff here!!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #579 on: September 13, 2008, 02:22:29 PM »
Memphis is tossing off and on. Also, snoring off and on.

:zzz :zzz

Memphis tossing off ???   :snap

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #580 on: September 13, 2008, 02:24:02 PM »
Jerry's pissed at Memphis?/  I missed that one -- did he say something in his interviews.  Dang--- I work in my office for the first time on Sat. and I'm missing key stuff here!!

Jerry caught on that Memphis was just playing him and thought it was rude to give him hope.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #581 on: September 13, 2008, 02:30:14 PM »
Thanks for the info.  One last question -- how did it come out that the jurors are sequestered from each other?  I thought they were all living in a jury house together?   Is BB just bringing them together for the TV segments?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #582 on: September 13, 2008, 02:33:43 PM »
They were together until after the questions so the votes weren't influenced from then on, Jerry comes in right before they do questions, they welcome him, talk about the game, ask questions and then they are sequestered from each other so they can think for themselves.

They were together, just not any more.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #583 on: September 13, 2008, 02:36:01 PM »
okay -- I think I'm all caught up.  Thanks -- you guys are great!!  Now to swim home!!!  Its raining buckets here in MI.  And we might get some of the hurricanes rains in the next day or so too!!  And I live on a river!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #584 on: September 13, 2008, 02:42:16 PM »
I didn't know that the jury gets split up after the questioning. I assumed they all lived at the jury house right up to the finale. I don't recall any former jurors talking about being sequestered after questions from other seasons.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #585 on: September 13, 2008, 02:48:36 PM »
I don't think they've done that before...as far as I can remember.  But I do remember reading something in the feeds that led me to believe that they were going to be separated after the questions. 

We need a BIG GUN UPDATER to clarity this. 

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #586 on: September 13, 2008, 02:49:23 PM »
They said something on the feeds about it(or it coulda been said in here, I remember reading it) IIRC.

They might not even be split up at all, if they are though it's purely so they don't influence each others vote.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #587 on: September 13, 2008, 02:50:54 PM »
Feed updaters....

FYI, per other forums, the boys are now up!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #588 on: September 13, 2008, 02:59:41 PM »
It could just be what Dan and Memphis think, that they are separated from each other till they vote. I think that's why we have this idea, from what Dan and Memphis said on the feeds.

I don't recall the HG's ever being sequestered before, but I do recall that Janie said she was in a hotel before she got to meet with the other HG's, what I recall is all of them sitting in chairs and each one getting to question Boogie and Erica. It seems to me that they were all brought back to stay in a hotel in separate rooms. Perhaps Will or Sass will remembers this.

I recall that Dani was very upset about her questions from the jury. She wouldn't get up for the longest time, no matter how much Dick tried to entice her.

The season that shall not be be mentioned, all I remember is the boyz making a gigantic pot of pasta salad and playing with their remote controlled cars.  :funny: But they were also peeved at their questions.

Thanks Will, I have to leave now for awhile, I'll go see what they are doing before I sign off.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #589 on: September 13, 2008, 03:14:13 PM »
Jerry did not indicate any animosity towards Memphis on Housecalls. On the contrary he said that just because he did that to him  doesn't mean he wasn't going to vote for him in the end. He also stated that if he had to go back to the beginning and align with someone he would have chosen Memphis. He watched his words, but he wasn't very positive towards Dan. I think Memphis has his vote locked up, and if Jerry can still influence Opril then Memphis will get those 3 votes. The other 4 will definitely vote for Dan. I would hate to see it that close for Memphis' sake. It would totally suck missing out on $500K by only one vote. That would haunt him forever.

When Janey was on the jury during AllStars I thought they were in Mexico and allowed out of the house. Didn't they all go to a restaurant and have some sort of a bar brawl? Isn't that why Janey ended up in a hotel? I remember someone recording part of the incident and posting it on YouTube, because I remember seeing it. Someone in the restaurant recognized them and started commenting and they were "in their cups", and a brawl ensued. I am not sure if i have all of the details right, but I think I am pretty close. It could have been BB5, but I think it was AllStars because I think I remember Will Kirby being in the fray.  :meow:

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #590 on: September 13, 2008, 03:19:46 PM »
Late after the guys returned from the "questions from the jurors"  both Dan and Memphis were laughing at Jerry saying to Memphis "YOU HAVE NO REMORSE" (I attributed this being said during the questions from Jerry to Memphis)

And I have read in a couple other forums about the jurors being seperated, as well, now until whenever, and NOT ABLE to discuss their question/answer stuff.  Those folks (in the other forums) were surprised at the mention of the jurors being seperated too.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEESHA!!!!!

EDIT:  Now that I look at the post and think about it, it could have been Dan that Jerry said that during the questioning.  It makes a bit more sense, NO?  YEA?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 03:24:57 PM by kindly yes »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #591 on: September 13, 2008, 03:29:16 PM »
I think it was Memphis. But neither one has or should have any remorse - they got to where they want to be. I got the impression Jerry respected (with difficulty) Dan's game play - but I think he likes Memphis more. What a dope - wait until he sees the show! :neener:

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #592 on: September 13, 2008, 03:33:44 PM »
I think it was Memphis. But neither one has or should have any remorse - they got to where they want to be. I got the impression Jerry respected (with difficulty) Dan's game play - but I think he likes Memphis more. What a dope - wait until he sees the show! :neener:

I agree, neither of them should have such.  And, I wish Memphis would shut the hell up about Keesha!  Let the girl have her LV pocketbook and 2 carat diamond!!!!  GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE Memphis!!!!

I found this on another forum--don't know if it's fact or not:  Re:separation - not new. Chelsia said that she and James couldn't even hug after the jury questions, they were separated instantly the minute the round table was over until the finale.

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #593 on: September 13, 2008, 04:12:21 PM »
This is a funny read from Entertainment Weekly:

'Big Brother': Renegade Kids  http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20225297,00.html

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #594 on: September 13, 2008, 04:14:17 PM »
I just found this web site: www.mooretosay.com it's hosted/written by one of dan's friends. The first story was written Thursday, but once you've read it scroll down and read the one from when Dan first went into the house. They are both very interesting and insightful, since they were written by someone who really knows Dan. It's nice to know that what we "see" is pretty much what there is to see. (for a change)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #595 on: September 13, 2008, 05:23:52 PM »
Jerry + Delusional power:
i don't believe at all that jerry had any influence  over anyone in that jury house. no how no way! they ALL wanted to get rid of him  and get away from him in the BB house!! you think any of them would  have sat there NOW  and talk w/ him?? they were only nice and i use that term loosely like his whitey tidys,  for the sheer fact that  he might be  have been HOH   if/ after they ripped him a new one in the BB house.. i'm sure it will/has all come to  a head there in the jury house for the minimal amount of time jerry had to be there!  now they all know there's nothing .. and i mean NOTHING jerry can hold over their heads.. so why would he even think he has/had the power to do so? ( inflated ego of couse!!)

Prediction:
 i see everyone voting for Dan to win except maybe??? april (and ollie to do as commanded.. ) unless he figured out( too late again) that he got played by that barbie bitch!!

jerry will vote for memphis

Parting words:
 i'm sure  jerry will want to say one final time "i  kept my word even after he f'd me in the butt with a wooden d***" ( use his scratchy voice please ha ha ha )

on the jury members asking questions:
 most of the time i have noticed that the jury members already have their minds made up and this is the time they take to get one last dig in or to try and expose something they weren't sure of .so for all the possible  things that we are hearing from the boys via the feeds  i'm not  paying much mind to it.

yes i remember them being sequestered after asking the F2 HG questions.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #596 on: September 13, 2008, 06:37:34 PM »
Wow, BB is spoiling the boys rotten with all the toys they gave them....bocce ball, badminton, remote controlled cars, checkers and cards. That ought to keep the boys occupied in their final days at the BB house.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #597 on: September 13, 2008, 07:14:30 PM »
So what was the big twist??  Has it come and gone and I missed that?  Or did BB consider the luxury comp--the BIG TWIST?   Seems like Dan still wants to know what it is as he was talking to the memory wall yesterday asking the same question. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #598 on: September 13, 2008, 07:22:21 PM »
Wow, BB is spoiling the boys rotten with all the toys they gave them....bocce ball, badminton, remote controlled cars, checkers and cards. That ought to keep the boys occupied in their final days at the BB house.

what would they have given women if they won?? and easy bake oven?? barbie dolls??

they should  have given them play station !!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #599 on: September 13, 2008, 07:41:55 PM »
If they gave them a PlayStation they could lay off all the camera men because those boys wouldn't move. Can you see it now - Julie announces the winner and whichever one wins says - I'll be there in a sec I just want to finish this game. :spitcoffee: