Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184358 times)

Offline lilduke

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #525 on: September 12, 2008, 05:14:20 PM »
this is lilduke reporting from Houston haha. Just thought I'd let everyone know everything is ok for now. I think ikes first band is about to hit. The wind is picking up. Poor Galveston (which is only 45 mins or so away) is so flooded and it is still yet to rain there! Its looking like we may not have power for a while after the storm so i want everyone to know how much I have enjoyed this season, even if I've spent most of it lurking. Rff is a really awesome place and I am proud to be a member. The updaters here are amazing. I can't wait for next season. that's just in case I dont get to say my goodbyes! GO DAN!!!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 07:41:29 PM by lilduke »

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #526 on: September 12, 2008, 06:46:50 PM »
this is lilduke reporting from Houston haha. Just thought I'd let everyone know everything is ok for now. I think ikes first band is about to hit. The wind is picking up. Poor Galveston (which is only 45 mins or so away) is so flooded and it is still yet to rain there! Its looking like we may not have power for a while after the storm so i want everyone to know how much I have enjoyed this season, even if I've spent most of it lurking. Rff is a really awesome place and I am proud to be a member. The updaters here are amazing. I can't wait for next season. that's just in case I dont get to say my goodbyes! GO DAN!!!

We will keep our fingers crossed that you don't loose any power.  More importantly, stay safe!  Lived in Bay City in Matagorda County many moons ago, so I totally understand what you are going thru! 

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #527 on: September 12, 2008, 06:51:21 PM »

Good Luck! We will be watching you on t.v...Take care

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #528 on: September 12, 2008, 06:59:22 PM »

:waves: You don't have to say goodbye, we are here all year long.  :wohoo:  Check out some of our other show discussions.  :hearts:

My prayers are with everyone with the impending Ike thrashing down upon the South. Keep safe and leave if you have to, don't try to stay.  :hugs:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #529 on: September 12, 2008, 07:10:03 PM »
Don't forget to vote! http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/polls/
You can vote free 8 times per day till 11:59pm 9/15. :)
Actually - you can vote as often as you like. There is no vote counter attached to the voting pages. Once you vote the first time just hit your "back" button on your browser and click "vote" again,  rinse, repeat as often as you can before falling asleep.

No if you hit back button over and over you are voting once, lol
Not if you hit the back button after you get the "thank you for voting" message.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #530 on: September 12, 2008, 07:33:01 PM »
LilDuke, We'll be thinking about you, Texan, Patlini and our other RFF members and HGs who live in the Houston area. This is a huge storm, there will be storm surges all along the Gulf, so I'm hoping Irish Lass will be safe as well, you all will be in our thoughts and prayers.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #531 on: September 12, 2008, 07:36:45 PM »
Hang on ladies, thoughts and prayers for you all weathering the storm  :groan:  :-*

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #532 on: September 12, 2008, 08:24:13 PM »
lilduke,

I'm watching coverage from KHOU on DirecTV and I'm feeling for you. All my best. I hope the storm will not be as bad as forecasted. I wish the storm came up to Rhode Island instead of Texas. We deserve it just for allowing Michelle to go on BB, not Texas.
Just here to visit.

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #533 on: September 12, 2008, 09:26:56 PM »
Actually - you can vote as often as you like. There is no vote counter attached to the voting pages. Once you vote the first time just hit your "back" button on your browser and click "vote" again,  rinse, repeat as often as you can before falling asleep.

Not if you hit the back button after you get the "thank you for voting" message.

A Shout Out to Artzy!!

I've been voting most of the day, and not selecting the "back" button.  Selecting the poll tab and the list of names comes up and I vote.

LOL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #534 on: September 12, 2008, 09:45:34 PM »
fwiw, I checked the archives and Dani and Dick were questioned by the jury at midnight saturday BB time 11:59pm/ until sunday 1:41 AM BB time *sigh*, so after BBAD tomorrow night might be when they are questioned.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #535 on: September 12, 2008, 09:48:05 PM »

A Shout Out to Artzy!!

I've been voting most of the day, and not selecting the "back" button.  Selecting the poll tab and the list of names comes up and I vote.

LOL
You can vote all you want, it only counts for the 8 times though. If you hit the back button its still counts as 1 vote and only 1 vote. 

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #536 on: September 12, 2008, 10:02:13 PM »
LilDuke, We'll be thinking about you, Texan, Patlini and our other RFF members and HGs who live in the Houston area. This is a huge storm, there will be storm surges all along the Gulf, so I'm hoping Irish Lass will be safe as well, you all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

I too like TL will be thinking of everyone who stops by here who is in the line of the storm, I know first hand how bad they can be so stay safe and you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #537 on: September 13, 2008, 01:38:29 AM »
Latest popularity ratings....

Dan
Keesha
Renny
Memphis
Angie
Steven
Brian
Libra
Michelle
Jessie
Jerry
Ollie
April

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #538 on: September 13, 2008, 02:18:17 AM »
Wow, it sounds like the jury are idiots. Well, Renny, specifically.

These guys apparently realized Dan played them all, and now they're just bitter. It's stupid.

EDIT: Memphis has Jerry and Renny, Dan has Keesha, Michelle and Libra or something.

So yeah, it's up to April and Ollie. This is stupid. It SHOULD be 7-0.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 02:39:12 AM by Prickzy »
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #539 on: September 13, 2008, 02:52:59 AM »
lilduke,

I'm watching coverage from KHOU on DirecTV and I'm feeling for you. All my best. I hope the storm will not be as bad as forecasted. I wish the storm came up to Rhode Island instead of Texas. We deserve it just for allowing Michelle to go on BB, not Texas.
Excuse me darlin'  I don't know what you have against little old Rhode Island - but I don't wish such a terrible storm on anyone - Texas, Rhode Island or anyone in between. RI doesn't deserve it nor do we deserve Michelle for that matter. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #540 on: September 13, 2008, 03:03:53 AM »
OK - now for the voting dilemma. First - the "8" votes are for cellphone text message votes - not online votes. Second - go to the voting page and click on the name you want to vote for, then click on "vote". This will bring you to the next page which says: "thank you for voting". Once there, your vote has been counted - then click your browser's back button - the person you voted for should still be highlighted (the little circle next to their name will be colored-in) click "vote" again - this will again take you to the next page which again says: "thank you for voting" - where your vote is counted again. Every time you follow this procedure your vote is counted.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #541 on: September 13, 2008, 03:07:44 AM »
Pretty sure they have a limit for IP addresses, though. There was something about it last year.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #542 on: September 13, 2008, 03:32:10 AM »
It sounds like Memphis thinks that he is only going to win the $50K. I never knew that they sequestered the jury from each other? I remember seeing them discussing votes in seasons past. I don't remember BB9, but on BB8 they were all sitting around the pool discussing Dick and Danielle, and who they would vote for. Unless BB is trying to influence the final votes why would they separate the jury?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #543 on: September 13, 2008, 04:04:58 AM »
So, I am urging folks to vote for Keesha. You can send 8 votes per day by text or vote at CBS.com 8 times a day (for free) from now through Monday.
Here is the link to the poll:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/polls/
Please vote for Keesha, press the vote button, and once you receive the Thank You message, click the BACK button, and do it 7 more times.
I just did a cut and paste of this from TV Guide. I also know that they do not stop counting at "8" with your IP address. I can't tell you how I know this - but I do.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #544 on: September 13, 2008, 08:45:36 AM »
GO RENNY!!!  Keesha has a Hollywood boyfriend (soon to be fiance) and she got this place at BB because someone approached her...the next day she was on her way to production. 
Inside path for sure!

Renyy  :hearts:  Renny    She doesn't have an agent, so I'm promoting her :hearts: 

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #545 on: September 13, 2008, 09:19:29 AM »
I love Renny & Keesha but I'm voteing for Keesha just to throw it in Aprils face!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #546 on: September 13, 2008, 09:35:32 AM »
I love Renny & Keesha but I'm voteing for Keesha just to throw it in Aprils face!!!

:funny: Why didn't I think of that!!! Her little pinched up face will look like a prune if Keesha wins!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #547 on: September 13, 2008, 10:39:09 AM »

Renyy  :hearts:  Renny    She doesn't have an agent, so I'm promoting her :hearts: 

:funny: Why didn't I think of that!!! Her little pinched up face will look like a prune if Keesha wins!

Oh, now I'm torn....Love for Renny or In Your Face to April.  Those are both VERY important.
 :snics:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #548 on: September 13, 2008, 10:51:37 AM »
[Oh, now I'm torn....Love for Renny or In Your Face to April.  Those are both VERY important.
 :snics:

I know!!  :snicker: But just think, 2 prune faces if Keesha wins!  Opril will be upset right off the bat considering her high opinion of how much we love her. Renny, Keesha! Dilemma dilemma!

(No way in hades am I voting for the old geezer!)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #549 on: September 13, 2008, 11:05:37 AM »
I am voting for Keesha because I think she deserves it. She is the nicest person in that house. She lasted the longest out of the women, and she won HOH twice. She also seemed to be the most genuine.
Renny doesn't need the money and neither does Jerry.  Jerry is worth a ton of money, he just played the poverty note to try to get sympathy to be carried to the end. Remember all of those bragging conversations he had with the guys talking about getting into the plastics industry at the ground floor and having a lot of stock??
Libra doesn't need the money, Michelle would spend it on booze and partying in one weekend, and Ollie and April - oh please! Did we all forget that April built a home very much like the one Libra lives in? Also, she has a very well paying job - and even if she left the one she had, she will get another in 5 minutes - literally. She will be in high demand in her field, and she will also have the BB tag after her name as a draw. Car dealerships in Phoenix will be stepping over each other to hire her. She also won $10K and over $5K in clothes that she will sell on the internet and turn into $10K.
And if no one can think of any reasons at all to give it to Keesha - here are two:
1. She literally carried Dan and Memphis through the entire game
2. She had to have had the worst 30th birthday of anyone I have ever seen