Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184379 times)

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2008, 05:16:47 PM »
I think several of them have made bad choices in the last few weeks. The only one who has obviously done the right thing is Jerry.
Not really. Jerry let Memphis and Dan escape that week when he could've guaranteed one of them going home. People are saying it's one of the biggest mistakes in the game..?

Dan and Memphis haven't really made any mistakes. I think they're pretty good if they're on their way to the final 2 with no real threat at this point, personally.

That sounds logical. Except if Jerry didnt do something right, he would already be gone. Or that means they All did something wrong.

It's all good unless BB does their usual gearing and Jerry wins HOH or POV..then ummm not so much. ;)

I can't wait to see how this all goes down. 
Oh yeah, if Jerry wins HOH they definitely made a big mistake. Probably the biggest in the game, a 50 - 500 thousand dollar mistake. :P

I do find that Jerry is only there because Memphis wants him to be in the final 3 with him and because he won that HOH with 5 people left(even though he messed up what he wanted to do), he's made enough mistakes to get nominated and close to evicted like 3 separate times, the only reason he's still in there is because they think he'll be an easy beat. If Jerry does win though, they'll definitely have a big enough mistake to frown upon themselves. (nod)

On the other hand though, being a bad competitor is one of the best strategies you can have. Maybe he can pull it out when it counts. (nod)
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2008, 05:17:00 PM »
I just love this site.  No time for the TV -- not a problem because I can chime in anytime and get the REAL story of what is going on with BB.  It really is one of my favorites.  Most of the time the HG's on here tick me off one way or the other.  But isn't that the point?  Can't wait for the next one.    Thanks!!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2008, 05:23:14 PM »
OMG - I just watched part of today's housecalls with Bunky, and Gretchen claimed she saw a mouse on the kitchen counter...

So a few minutes later, a viewer called in and said she was watching either the feeds or BBAD, and when they turned out the lights in one of the bedrooms, mice were crawling around on Dan while he was sleeping!!

COME ON BB - GET AN EXTERMINATOR FOR THE MICE AND ANTS!!

Offline BSmartOnBB

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2008, 05:25:51 PM »
Jerry has floated. Yes, he won POVs... but never to save himself. The last HOH was something... but all-in-all, it helped Dan not to win it, because he got to play in the next HOH and won, ensuring F3. I would NEVER cheer for Jerry to win. Nothing Memphis or Dan could do will change my mind either...

Memphis and Dan have PLAYED the game (Dan more than Mem...)

DAN FOR THE WIN!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2008, 05:26:29 PM »
OMG no way!  that is seriously gross!

OMG - I just watched part of today's housecalls with Bunky, and Gretchen claimed she saw a mouse on the kitchen counter...

So a few minutes later, a viewer called in and said she was watching either the feeds or BBAD, and when they turned out the lights in one of the bedrooms, mice were crawling around on Dan while he was sleeping!!

COME ON BB - GET AN EXTERMINATOR FOR THE MICE AND ANTS!!

Offline BSmartOnBB

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »

It's all good unless BB does their usual gearing and Jerry wins HOH or POV..then ummm not so much. ;)

I can't wait to see how this all goes down. 

BB will only gear the HOH to Jerry if they make the endurance easier than it might have been if younger people had been there.
If anything, I think BB wants Dan to win and it will be geared towards him lol.

I'm curious to see what it is...I think water will be involved (has for what...at least 2 seasons now) and that might cause Dan some problems...unless he wears his jacket again lol!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2008, 05:32:21 PM »
Jerry has floated. Yes, he won POVs... but never to save himself. The last HOH was something... but all-in-all, it helped Dan not to win it, because he got to play in the next HOH and won, ensuring F3. I would NEVER cheer for Jerry to win. Nothing Memphis or Dan could do will change my mind either...

Memphis and Dan have PLAYED the game (Dan more than Mem...)

DAN FOR THE WIN!
I agree with this. Jerry's POV wins also include him winning one and not using it, leading Jessie to be evicted and his entire alliance picked off one by one.(I like to call it Matt syndrome, backdoor/surprise before jury, one of alliance who did it goes and then the alliance who got screwed is picked off one by one. Jerry is this years Sharon who slips through the other alliance. :P)

His other one was the only real hit that his alliance got on the other one, and they screwed up and got the wrong person for setting Jessie's eviction up. :lol:

Also, yeah, it'll involve water. The puzzle in season 8 was a diving thing(and the jumping thing, which rained) and in BB9 there was the waterfall one. Dan's been swimmin all the time so I think he'll be good.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2008, 05:35:49 PM »
IT Jerry that doesn't like the water.  Only time in the pool---he fell in!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2008, 05:38:49 PM »
I don't know if anyone else feels this way, BUT, Keesha should just tell both Dan and Memphis that she will work to make sure that Jerry wins the money if they vote her out. It won't be that hard to do. Most of the others dislike Dan and Memphis and Keesha. Then maybe she can get Da :groan:n on her side. It won't happen when she keeps saying she's going to get votes for him. Why keep her!javascript:void(0);

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2008, 05:53:09 PM »
hey Bflorealgramma  :waves:  :welcome3:

I wonder if Dan and Memphis have figured that they will each have a "talking head" in the jury house- Jury for Memphis and Keesha for Dan?  They are clearly assuming they are the F2.

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2008, 06:06:05 PM »
Bunky on housecalls was great today. Really one of my favorite BB analysis' this season. The one guy ripped into him about Dan not being arrogant though, even Bunky admitted that he wasn't. :P

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2008, 06:19:09 PM »
I don't know if anyone else feels this way, BUT, Keesha should just tell both Dan and Memphis that she will work to make sure that Jerry wins the money if they vote her out. It won't be that hard to do. Most of the others dislike Dan and Memphis and Keesha. Then maybe she can get Dan :groan: on her side. It won't happen when she keeps saying she's going to get votes for him. Why keep her!;

OH good point!!! I wish she would do this!  :tup: But I don't think Keesha thinks about playing the game strategically like Dan or Memphis do, or for that matter Jerry. He really is pretty sharp about some things.

Welcome to RFF Bflorealgramma!

:welcome: :ty4posting :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #137 on: September 09, 2008, 06:24:33 PM »
I could be wrong but I'm thinking that Keesha will not go to the sequester house, BB will not want her telling them that Dan got a luxury trip and left the house. I think it will be like Janie, she was sequestered in a hotel separate from the SQ (and Will) until they got together for the jury questions.

I'm also wondering if we won't see the final on Sunday. We'll know when we see how fast the rest of this week wraps up. I know they say the 16th but who predicted an eviction tonight.

On another note, I'm laughing about Dan and Memphis being stuck alone with Jerry, I do believe the HOH is going to be closed after tonight.  }:>
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2008, 06:36:28 PM »

Saw my PC hollerin' at me to do some updates, so I pressed the magic keys to do such, and took a break.

While on my break, painting my toenails in my spa room, I had this thought:  "What if BB brings back Michelle to compete in the F2?"

Stranger things have happened, and my toenails are now a nice shade of PINK in honour of KEESHA!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2008, 06:39:09 PM »
Does that mean if  the HOH comp is going on once the BB show is over tonight that they will not have live feeds until is over with?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2008, 06:42:15 PM »
The HOH endurance comp will close out the show, but nobody is really sure if they'll cut feeds or not. It's different like, every year.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #141 on: September 09, 2008, 06:59:24 PM »
The HOH endurance comp will close out the show, but nobody is really sure if they'll cut feeds or not. It's different like, every year.

thanks for the info!!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2008, 07:31:04 PM »
For anyone who doubted my theory could be correct earlier....cbs sure spun it that dan is as complicit in keesha being chosen to be evicted and memphis is.
i see it that way because i am not really on any of their sides....

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2008, 07:39:40 PM »
Julie said that Memphis has all of the power before going to the break. So, about all of the things in regards to possible twists now... I don't think BB has anything under their sleeve for tonight. I'm still feeling a guy's game.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #144 on: September 09, 2008, 08:08:21 PM »
one word sums that horrible editing of a show

"anticlimactic"

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: September 09, 2008, 08:12:21 PM »
I wish for once BB would really have an exciting twist.....even if it

didn't make me happy.  Wellllll I wanted Keesha/Dan/Memphis but

:'(     I'm hoping that Dan wins it all.  I really think he has played

the best game and it is a game.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2008, 08:15:04 PM »
Memphis :plane:      Jerry :snakes:          Dan :plane:

Look...that's not fair to put the snakes in Jerry's plane  :jam:

Seriously though, Jerry just watched the fake fight between Dan and Memphis, he bought it and dropped!

They're both gonna take him so why try and exhaust yourself.  Seriously, if he wasn't a fool...it'd make sense.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #147 on: September 09, 2008, 08:16:13 PM »
I just can't believe that trip is all to the twist????  If I were Dan -- I'd hang on and win this round.  Do not trust anyone!!!!  Especially Memphis!!!

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #148 on: September 09, 2008, 08:24:52 PM »
ummmm i like the updaters putting a little "chatter"  in with the live feed

ask ROB to advertise his chatter somewhere else

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #149 on: September 09, 2008, 08:25:32 PM »
I have a feeling they'll do this part of the HoH competition for about an hour, then Dan will throw it allowing Memphis to take it.
Just here to visit.