Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184383 times)

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2008, 03:13:10 PM »
Did BB tell Memphis and Jerry not to talk with Keesha? 

Or are they the jerks they really are? 

Or fraidy-cats?  LOL

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2008, 03:16:10 PM »
You hit the nail on the head TL!  :lol: I couldn't agree more. I believe that's why there's only been 3 female BB winners. Almost every season there's at least one female that gets used and dumped.  Any female, future BB applicants, learn from these ladies. Keesha, Ericka, Janie, hmmm...more??  ???

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2008, 03:16:22 PM »
BB actually told them they couldnt tellher she was being evicted. Dan and memphis discussed it privately and both said to each other they were warned about telling her.
delightful just delightful

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2008, 03:18:15 PM »
Did BB tell Memphis and Jerry not to talk with Keesha? 

Or are they the jerks they really are? 

Or fraidy-cats?  LOL
I don't think BB would tell them that, I would think BB would want them to talk :lol:
That's just the jerks they are!!
I remember Memphis saying something like not wanting to deal with Keesha's crying.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2008, 03:21:41 PM »
BB actually told them they couldnt tellher she was being evicted. Dan and memphis discussed it privately and both said to each other they were warned about telling her.
Don't you find it odd that BB would tell Memphis not to tell her he's evicting her? ???
I don't remember BB ever telling any HG's that in the past.  Weird.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2008, 03:25:50 PM »
yeah I found it really weird and dan says to memphis well maybe I could sneak and tell her. BB even told dan he couldnt tell keesha. The only reason I am sure about the BB telling them is I was updating when dan and memphis were talking in the hoh and both were told the exact same thing by BB. They were actually trying to figure out a way to tell her without BB knowing and we al know that is damn near impossible.
delightful just delightful

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2008, 03:26:14 PM »
Maybe I missed something with all the 'pet names' people keep assigning to the HGs..but why are so many posters and chatters calling Memphis a bas**** and other names?

I thought it was Dan's idea when this all started coming down to the nitty gritty that if Dan won HOH, that Memphis would evict Keesha . Like I said, maybe  I missed something even through all the BBAD watching I have done and reading the boards.

Why , if I am recalling correctly, isn't Dan the bad guy in ppl's view? He is the one lying to her telling her he didn't know she was going until right B4 she figured it out. Dan is a snake in a Catholic Coaches clothing. LOL

I don't care for Memphis. He is arrogant too, but they all are.  If Keesha had a brain she would have called Memphis a womanizer when  he tried to hug her and tell her he was sorry. That would have been a riot :funny:

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2008, 03:27:56 PM »
 :waves: Hey TL....Fox Terrier, I want one too!!  :-[ so cute!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2008, 03:29:48 PM »
Maybe I missed something with all the 'pet names' people keep assigning to the HGs..but why are so many posters and chatters calling Memphis a bas**** and other names?

I thought it was Dan's idea when this all started coming down to the nitty gritty that if Dan won HOH, that Memphis would evict Keesha . Like I said, maybe  I missed something even through all the BBAD watching I have done and reading the boards.

Why , if I am recalling correctly, isn't Dan the bad guy in ppl's view? He is the one lying to her telling her he didn't know she was going until right B4 she figured it out. Dan is a snake in a Catholic Coaches clothing. LOL

I don't care for Memphis. He is arrogant too, but they all are.  If Keesha had a brain she would have called Memphis a womanizer when  he tried to hug her and tell her he was sorry. That would have been a riot :funny:

I thought I remember Dan saying that Memphis needed to evict Jerry, but Memphis argued that Jerry needed to stay...Dan was saying that Keesha was better to keep around because she panics at comps, and Memphis said something about Jerry being the weaker one...

but who knows - I am so confused about what is real, what is a conspiracy, why Dan is keeping Keesha away from Memphis, why Memphis is keeping Jerry away from Dan...who knows...

And doesnt Memphis realize that if he wins and has to evict Jerry that he will lose over half the votes anyway?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2008, 03:32:48 PM »
I honestly do not believe that BB is telling Memphis what to do. Memphis cannot talk to Keesha? Maybe he can't say he's voting her out I believe that, but he's a coward in my book for not at least trying to talk to her. He's gone so low in my opinion, I won't say more  :-X  If nothing else, he is a poor stupid player.  (:;)

Not to mention he just told Dan that it would be bittersweet when he walked out of the house with the money. WHAT? How arrogant!

(I want one like Keesha's Gizmo but that terrier is so cute!)

NCBB: We should not be calling the HG's names but Memphis has turned out to be heartless about Keesha. She saved him, and she threw a POV to him, he promised that they had a deal for final 2 and now he can't even tell her that he's keeping Jerry? A little while ago he was talking about walking out with the money, in his mind he's already counting it and planning a marketing strategy for the Renegades. It's very hard for me not to call him something not so nice.  :angel: I'm actually wondering if she didn't throw the last POV, she thought they had a deal for final 3. Dan, Memphis and Keesha.

I actually am hoping Jerry wins it all. I am!

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2008, 03:32:49 PM »

I thought I remember Dan saying that Memphis needed to evict Jerry, but Memphis argued that Jerry needed to stay...Dan was saying that Keesha was better to keep around because she panics at comps, and Memphis said something about Jerry being the weaker one...

but who knows - I am so confused about what is real, what is a conspiracy, why Dan is keeping Keesha away from Memphis, why Memphis is keeping Jerry away from Dan...who knows...

And doesnt Memphis realize that if he wins and has to evict Jerry that he will lose over half the votes anyway?
That's why Dan is playing such a good game. He's already set it up that if they win the first 2 comps that Memphis will throw it to Dan so Dan can evict Jerry, he's already told Keesha that he'll bring Memphis and stuff so as far as Keesha goes she will not feel betrayed if Dan takes Memphis.

He has every base covered as the anti-Memphis in her eyes, it's amazing because he's going to get votes because of it.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2008, 03:34:16 PM »
yeah I found it really weird and dan says to memphis well maybe I could sneak and tell her. BB even told dan he couldnt tell keesha. The only reason I am sure about the BB telling them is I was updating when dan and memphis were talking in the hoh and both were told the exact same thing by BB. They were actually trying to figure out a way to tell her without BB knowing and we al know that is damn near impossible.
Okay, that's really weird Kat. Never in BB have they told a HG not to tell another HG they were evicting them. Something has to be happening.
(there I go, getting my hopes up again :lol:)

And I do have to keep telling myself that what Dan is doing with Keesha right now is all part of the "renegade master plan", but I like to think he's being sincere while he's keep her company and away from Memphis and Jerry.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2008, 03:35:38 PM »
What was it Renny said? Snakes and ??? Renny was right!  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2008, 03:44:04 PM »
I honestly do not believe that BB is telling Memphis what to do. Memphis cannot talk to Keesha? Maybe he can't say he's voting her out I believe that, but he's a coward in my book for not at least trying to talk to her. He's gone so low in my opinion, I won't say more  :-X  If nothing else, he is a poor stupid player.  (:;)

Not to mention he just told Dan that it would be bittersweet when he walked out of the house with the money. WHAT? How arrogant!

(I want one like Keesha's Gizmo but that terrier is so cute!)

NCBB: We should not be calling the HG's names but Memphis has turned out to be heartless about Keesha. She saved him, and she threw a POV to him, he promised that they had a deal for final 2 and now he can't even tell her that he's keeping Jerry? A little while ago he was talking about walking out with the money, in his mind he's already counting it and planning a marketing strategy for the Renegades. It's very hard for me not to call him something not so nice.  :angel: I'm actually wondering if she didn't throw the last POV, she thought they had a deal for final 3. Dan, Memphis and Keesha.

I actually am hoping Jerry wins it all. I am!

I have been hoping Jerry wins it all since they didnt get rid of him but continued to piss and moan about him...like an Evel Dick replay...
Memphis did say he was sorry and wanted to hug her..she should have said "Get away from me you Womanizer!"

Then Keesha says  "I have done all of this for nothing"
Welcome to the BB Game is all I can say. SHe isn't the only one that stayed there for nothing. Remember Sheila? :'(
Like I said before....I just find it odd that the poll asked who we thought would be passing off counterfiet symbols..then Dan makes one...and I won't be surprised if it comes into play again.. Exciting!!!!!!!

As far as the name calling goes...sometimes I have seen Puddin link a hilarious moniker to the HGs...it is extremely funny and gives off the feeling of an inside joke in our little community. I enjoy it...but since I can't be here alot, I miss stuff because when I am speed reading and scanning the pages to catch up, I don't know who I am reading about.   Then again, there is no mistaking when someone calls April "the Crypt Keeper"...I definitely know who they are referring to.
Still sometimes I feel left out because if I have a different point of view, I don't feel like I can voice my thoughts if someone is continuously called derogatory names.

I love all of ya'll though..so no worries.

Offline shannanlou

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2008, 03:52:36 PM »
I wish Keesha would mention Jerry's money.  I am not sure who the bigger ass is Memphis for being a coward or Dan for continually lying to her face!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2008, 03:56:02 PM »
I wish Keesha would mention Jerry's money.  I am not sure who the bigger ass is Memphis for being a coward or Dan for continually lying to her face!

I so agree...

and might I add, Jerry is a butthead and for those who compare their 80 year old parents to him..he is not anyone's father or grandfather in that house. I just think he is loved by his family and cherishes them because he grew up without a family of his own. That's just my take and I hope  he takes the money home to them and can rest easy about what he has done for them before he leaves this world.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2008, 04:05:13 PM »
Personally, I love hearing everyone's different opinions.  :hearts:  :werock:

:welcome: shannanlou  :ty4posting  :waves:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2008, 04:17:56 PM »
Ummm why is Memphis letting Dan call the shots? Why is Dan saying he has to wint he first one and Memphis has to throw it to him? Where is Memphis's backbone? Why can't he win the first one? Why can't Dan battle # 2 out with Jerry? 

I am disgusted!

And what if Jerry wins the first one...then what they gonna do? :funny:

And what if BB has lost their minds and there is no 3 part HOH?  Good luck to the coach and the one man  team from Tennesee..

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2008, 04:18:28 PM »

Thanks!  That's my cue.  I know some of you find Memphis attractive but personally he is not my cup of tea.  His mouth is too small, he laughs like a little girl, he has man boobs and can't even make them jump like Jessie  :funny:.  He is constantly picking at his face and licking his cold sores.    He probably picks his nose under the covers and blames the boogers on Jerry.  I know this is just me being petty but that's me.   :smartass  This is my way of having fun.  I do this about every reality show I watch, I do it at the mall, hell I even do it at family gatherings.  It's my way of making my self feel better about who I am.   :colealert:   :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2008, 04:19:18 PM »
Welcome new members, were glad you found us  :jumpy: :hithere:

RP superpass page has now changed since yesterday

this might be where that rumor is coming from Will, superpass's homepage

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2008, 04:20:30 PM »

Thanks!  That's my cue.  I know some of you find Memphis attractive but personally he is not my cup of tea.  His mouth is too small, he laughs like a little girl, he has man boobs and can't even make them jump like Jessie  :funny:.  He is constantly picking at his face and licking his cold sores.    He probably picks his nose under the covers and blames the boogers on Jerry.  I know this is just me being petty but that's me.   :smartass  This is my way of having fun.  I do this about every reality show I watch, I do it at the mall, hell I even do it at family gatherings.  It's my way of making my self feel better about who I am.   :colealert:   :lol3:

:funny: omg I am ROFL

Too doggone funny!!!!!!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2008, 04:22:18 PM »

OMG! Dreamcatcher! I'm ...  :lolmao: :funny:
I don't like his body so much, but I think he has a cute face. Now in those old modeling pics of his...hubba hubba!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2008, 04:22:43 PM »
I was updating the feeds when Memphis decided he wanted to keep Jerry,
and evict Keesha. It was all Memphiss' idea--and he talked Dan into it. After all--Memphis
has that power--not Dan. They were in the hoh, right after Jerry had a 'deep'
convo w/ Memphis. The main excuse that Memphis used was he could beat Jerry, no problem in comps.
A lot easier than he thought it would be to beat Keesha.

It is strange that BB did tell both Memphis and Dan they could NOT tell Keesha she
is being evicted. With Memphis spending soooooooooooooooo much time with the old Troll--
it's kinda obvious!

Offline shannanlou

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2008, 04:25:30 PM »
Thanks!  I have always only read the updates, but this Memphis/Jerry thing really irritates me!  I mean seroiusly, Jerry has the audacity (sp) to not even pack - Memphis ought to grow a pair and vote him out just for that.  He has his money which is what him and Dan wanted all along so why not take the dang money and keep Keesha.  It doesn't say much for a man that is afraid to keep a girl in the game because he doesn't think he could beat her in endurance!  As much as I dislike Jerry I am praying that he miraculously wins the endurance comp and ends up winning the whole show!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2008, 04:27:08 PM »
It was definitely Memphis who turned on the F3 with Keesha.

Dan asked questions but Memphis was adament, so Dan said, whatever you think.

Dan knew Jerry and Keesha had to go for the Renegades to play out F2, but thought Keesha should have a fighting chance for her loyalty.  He still felt confident that they could beat her, but wanted her to go to F3.