Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 184378 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #550 on: September 13, 2008, 11:14:13 AM »
WARNING WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ WILL MAKE YOU FALL OFF YOUR CHAIR SO BUCKLE IN!!

Will posted this from an interview that jerry did with ewtv.com

You touched April’s boobs in the first week. Dude, explain yourself.
You know, that wasn’t me touching her boobs. That was her walking into my hands. That’s exactly what happened. She started walking up to me and pushed them into me to show that they were real so I put my hands up to protect myself.

should i say anything??!!! :pull(:;) i hope his wife cracks him one when she gets the chance!!

thats like a guy going out to a  party and when he comes home and  has lipstick on his zipper and says to wife or g/f  "oh some girl was on the floor she dropped her money!!(or insert any other rediculous statement) :groan:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #551 on: September 13, 2008, 11:25:41 AM »
Jerry isn't a very good liar!!! What a a$$! :groan:

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #552 on: September 13, 2008, 11:27:26 AM »
I love Renny & Keesha but I'm voteing for Keesha just to throw it in Aprils face!!!

1. She literally carried Dan and Memphis through the entire game

I agreed with you completely until there. Dan won 3 HOHs and 2 POVs to carry himself to the end, he threw the first half of the game to make nobody want to vote him out(he was on the block post-veto once, once.) and people thought his word was better than anyone elses for voting to keep Brian(ex. Jessie, who Dan used to put himself in good standings with everyone else). The real credit for Dan being in the final 2, other than himself, would be America's Player vote that put him in a dominant position, in which afterwards(well, after Libra went rip) he won a POV or a HOH for 3 straight weeks to get rid of a four person alliance, than Memphis won the veto to get Renny out and he let Memphis win the POV to get Keesha out.

Keesha helped put him in the position to do that(w/america, libra, renny), but they all would've been picked off by Jessie/April/Michelle/Ollie/Jerry if they didn't do that, so in a way they used each other to get there, but Dan did more work(winning more competitions when his teammates were failing) than anybody to get there. Plus he wasn't even seen as the main target in his group for the loooooooongest time and the weakest competitor who nobody listened to was the only one to realize it. :lol:

Point is, Dan is a machine. Best all around Big Brother player ever. It'd be Janelle if she wasn't blatantly tricked by Chilltown in All-Stars, this guy just glows with strategy/intelligence and the ability to win competitions.

EDIT: Ahahahahahaha, Jerry. That guy is insane.
EDIT2: Vote Keesha. (Y)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 11:34:12 AM by Prickzy »
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #553 on: September 13, 2008, 11:37:59 AM »
There's no way that Keesha carried Dan!

Memphis, YES. But, everyone carried Memphos!!!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #554 on: September 13, 2008, 11:40:05 AM »
Oh yeah. Memphis sat back and won when he needed to.

Dan though, on the stretch to get everyone of his threats out(April-Michelle-Ollie, because face it - Jerry wasn't much of a threat to him), he won as much competitions as the rest of his alliance combined. If they look at that and don't give him the money I'll be completely disappointed.

EDIT: Yeah, he won an HOH or Veto for the five of the past 6 weeks when he first started trying, and the only week he didn't win a veto his best scenario happened and Memphis won a veto and saved him. He's easily the best overall player(in terms of strategy/competition combined) player I've ever seen in this game. I mean, there are better competitors(Janelle, 8 wins or something in BB7) and there are better strategists or whatever you would call them(Chilltown), but in terms of both on a scale he is the most well rounded player ever.

Describing it like this feels like an understatement, this including that he only broke his word twice in the entire game is beyond me, and one of the times it wasn't even his decision.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 11:49:53 AM by Prickzy »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #555 on: September 13, 2008, 12:05:11 PM »

Dan though, on the stretch to get everyone of his threats out(April-Michelle-Ollie, because face it - Jerry wasn't much of a threat to him), he won as much competitions as the rest of his alliance combined. If they look at that and don't give him the money I'll be completely disappointed.

EDIT: Yeah, he won an HOH or Veto for the five of the past 6 weeks when he first started trying, and the only week he didn't win a veto his best scenario happened and Memphis won a veto and saved him. He's easily the best overall player(in terms of strategy/competition combined) player I've ever seen in this game. I mean, there are better competitors(Janelle, 8 wins or something in BB7) and there are better strategists or whatever you would call them(Chilltown), but in terms of both on a scale he is the most well rounded player ever.

Describing it like this feels like an understatement, this including that he only broke his word twice in the entire game is beyond me, and one of the times it wasn't even his decision.

Janelle won 4 HOH and 5 Veto during BB7, Daniele won 2 HOH and 5 Veto during BB8.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #556 on: September 13, 2008, 12:06:13 PM »
Nice to know that it wasn't the house that made Jerry so ridiculous - but that he really is that way. So it wasn't "his game" that made him such an A**Hole! He must be a real pleasure to be around in the real world, especially if you happen to be "colored".

With regards to Dan - the only one who thought he was loyal because of Brian was Jessie. Wasn't he on the block often - and wasn't it Keesha who always stuck up for him with Renny? I think if it wasn't for Keesha, Renny would have booted him out when she was HOH. I don't know - maybe that's just my impression of the way it all happened. I will be another year older in 14 more days so let's blame it on that. Anyway - Vote Keesha! :hhello:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #557 on: September 13, 2008, 12:16:54 PM »
To recap how it went down during BB8:

Week 1: Kail, HOH, Amber & Carol nominated, Daniele wins veto, not used, Carol evicted 10-1
Week 2: Jen, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Daniele wins veto, used on self, Joe up, Joe evicted 9-1
Week 3: Dick, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jen wins veto, used on self, Mike up, Mike evicted 7-2
Week 4: Dustin, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jameka wins veto, used on Jen, Nick up, Nick evicted 6-2
Week 5: Daniele, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jen wins veto, used on self, Eric up, Kail evicted 4-3
Week 6: Jessica, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Dick wins veto, used on Daniele, Dustin up, Dustin evicted 4-2
Week 7: Daniele, HOH, Amber & Jameka nominated, Daniele wins veto, used on Amber, Jen up, Jen evicted 5-0
Week 8: Jessica, HOH, Amber & Zach nominated, Eric wins veto, not used, Amber evicted 3-1
Week 9: Zach, HOH, Jameka & Jessica nominated, Daniele wins veto, not used, Jessica evicted 2-1
Week 9: Dick, HOH, Eric & Jameka nominated, Zach wins veto, not used, Eric evicted 2-0
Week 10: Zach, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Daniele wins veto, used on Dick, Jameka up, Jameka evicted 1-0
Week 11: Zach, HOH part 1, Dick, HOH part 2, Dick, HOH part 3, Zach evicted
Week 12: Finale, Daniele vs. Dick, Dick wins BB8, 5-2 

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #558 on: September 13, 2008, 12:22:40 PM »

Janelle won 4 HOH and 5 Veto during BB7, Daniele won 2 HOH and 5 Veto during BB8.
Yeah, they're easily better competitors than him(who knows if he had played for the first month, though. Probably wouldn't have even been close still)

In terms of strategy I see it as him being better than both of them, Janelle didn't really make a strategic move(Kaysar/Erika/someone else was always behind it) and Danielle was a product of America's Player helping her dad out/her dad saving her/etc.

And no, Keesha wanted Steven to stay over Dan and then Dan was never on the block after that(Post-veto**) because he was close with Jessie and all those guys/people thought he'd be easy to beat later. Then he got Jessie out, won 3 comps in 3 weeks to bring his alliance to the final five and really wrecked the place.

EDIT = **

I edit a lot. <_<
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 12:49:26 PM by Prickzy »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #559 on: September 13, 2008, 12:48:15 PM »
# of times on the block during the season

* indicates evicted on first time on block

Jerry 4
Memphis 3
Jessie 3
Renny 2
Keesha 2
Dan 2
Brian 1 *
Steven 1 *
Angie 1 *
Libra 1 *
April 1 *
Michelle 1 *
Ollie 1 *

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #560 on: September 13, 2008, 01:05:43 PM »
Thanks, Will! :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #561 on: September 13, 2008, 01:12:36 PM »
I was just thinking about Artzy's post. Keesha did talk Renny into going along with Dan's plan for his Russian roulette POV ceremony and she also talked Renny into going along with other decisions that Dan made. Keesha also made the move to evict Jessie. If she hadn't, it might have enabled April to control more of the game. In my opinion, that was the first move to do something independent of the dumb thinking, 'I have to honor the HOH decision.' that they HGs were spouting at the time.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #562 on: September 13, 2008, 01:17:53 PM »
Oh yeah, Renny was insane. On the same wavelength Dan and Memphis helped Keesha get further in the game as a pair, as much as Keesha/Renny helped them. They could've got Keesha/Renny evicted if they wanted to plenty of times, too.

The move benefited everyone to get rid of Jessie(if she had not of done that, the F4 would have been Jessie/Michelle/Ollie/April or something along those lines), well, except for poor ole' Libra. On the weeks to get Ollie/April/Michelle out Dan and Memphis won 4 of 6, Renny winning 1 and Keesha winning 1. The only real mistake of those four was letting Jerry win that HOH, but that ended up benefiting Memphis and Dan anyways.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #563 on: September 13, 2008, 01:33:47 PM »
Nice to know that it wasn't the house that made Jerry so ridiculous - but that he really is that way. So it wasn't "his game" that made him such an A**Hole! He must be a real pleasure to be around in the real world, especially if you happen to be "colored".

Did you hear Jerry on housecalls?  Good Lord!!!!  That man has such an inflated sense of self!!! "I was the only one who played the game against D/M...I was the one who fought against them...No one else played..." yeesh!

Then there was a question posed "Why was it ok for you to take off your Marine gear and break your word, but when Dan took off his cross, it was wrong"  His answer was that he never said he'd never give the marines, but that Dan said he'd give up his religion...and that he never pushed the marines onto Dan, but that Dan pushed his religion on to everyone...

Ok - I have two questions (because I truly don't remember this...)

1.  Did Dan push his religion on everyone, or did people inquire about it and use it because they knew he was a Catholic school teacher?

2.  Did Dan say he'd give up his religion?  If I remember, the convo was with Michelle, and had nothing to do with the game, but was a question in conversation about religion in general...and Michelle said something along the lines of "would you give up your religion if you were dishonest" and Dan said something about his faith means everything, and that he lives his faith, so he is honest and that if he was a dishonest person, he'd give up his faith... 

Was there more to it than this?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #564 on: September 13, 2008, 01:39:51 PM »
Wow, it's almost noon BB time and the boys are still sleeping. They will be up all night unless BB gives them a twelve packer to tire them tonight! As much sleep they are getting, they will be full of energy today! I can see them swimming, playing with the balls, play chess, bash on the jury after being questioned last night, etc! 

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #565 on: September 13, 2008, 01:42:14 PM »
He said to Jessie on week 2 that he'd give up his religion before he broke his word because Jessie was touting how good of a word he had or something. It was really the only reason he stayed in the game that week, with throwing the HOH/POV hard. Then America made him break his word(he never swore on his religion that week that he'd keep Jessie, and he made the promise before America's Player)

He never really mentioned it beyond there, he didn't force it into the issue or say anything about it after that. Really they're blowing it out of proportion, I'd say. Not that many people even inquired about it. It's purely on the fact that he was a catholic school teacher that he thinks it's such a big deal.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #566 on: September 13, 2008, 01:43:56 PM »
He said to Jessie on week 2 that he'd give up his religion before he broke his word because Jessie was touting how good of a word he had or something. It was really the only reason he stayed in the game that week, with throwing the HOH/POV hard. Then America made him break his word(he never swore on his religion that week that he'd keep Jessie, and he made the promise before America's Player)

He never really mentioned it beyond there, he didn't force it into the issue or say anything about it after that. Really they're blowing it out of proportion, I'd say. Not that many people even inquired about it. It's purely on the fact that he was a catholic school teacher that he thinks it's such a big deal.

Gotcha - thanks!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #567 on: September 13, 2008, 01:45:37 PM »

Did you hear Jerry on housecalls?  Good Lord!!!!  That man has such an inflated sense of self!!! "I was the only one who played the game against D/M...I was the one who fought against them...No one else played..." yeesh!

Then there was a question posed "Why was it ok for you to take off your Marine gear and break your word, but when Dan took off his cross, it was wrong"  His answer was that he never said he'd never give the marines, but that Dan said he'd give up his religion...and that he never pushed the marines onto Dan, but that Dan pushed his religion on to everyone...

Ok - I have two questions (because I truly don't remember this...)

1.  Did Dan push his religion on everyone, or did people inquire about it and use it because they knew he was a Catholic school teacher?

2.  Did Dan say he'd give up his religion?  If I remember, the convo was with Michelle, and had nothing to do with the game, but was a question in conversation about religion in general...and Michelle said something along the lines of "would you give up your religion if you were dishonest" and Dan said something about his faith means everything, and that he lives his faith, so he is honest and that if he was a dishonest person, he'd give up his faith... 

Was there more to it than this?
Dan didn't "push"his religion - but his beliefs did somewhat dictate his behavior in the beginning of the game. Remember his bathroom and shower phobias? Also - remember him telling Steven that he was the first gay person he had ever spoken to. Also he discussed being a republican because of their Christian philosophies, etc. I do not remember Dan ever saying that he would give up his religion, but I don't have the live feeds - I only have BBAD and read the posts, so if you guys didn't report it then I didn't read it! Jerry is just a total A**Hole, and he is going to to be "that guy" jumping up and down in the crowd loudly saying, "Hey, remember me? What about me?" in the same manner as Howie and Zach. Just another reality has-been that never should have been (except Howie).

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #568 on: September 13, 2008, 01:51:31 PM »
Dan's gonna need a miracle to win the game.

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #569 on: September 13, 2008, 01:54:42 PM »
What's that based off of? Memphis apparently seemed gloomy about only winning 50 grand yesterday or something.

I'm kind of in the dark, enlighten me of what you know. :P

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #570 on: September 13, 2008, 01:57:40 PM »
[/color]
Dan has already won the game - he just has to wait a couple of days to get his check.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #571 on: September 13, 2008, 02:04:02 PM »
Don't get me wrong -- I WANT DAN TO WIN.  I think he's by far one of BB's best players ever.   I'm just not happy with these jurors.  They are all idiots in there own right.  And am worried that Dan won't get what he is due.  So I'm praying for a miracle.  That's all!!!

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #572 on: September 13, 2008, 02:06:54 PM »
Oh yeah, I get that you want him to win and such. I just don't get the whole 'miracle' aspect when he's kind of the favorite to win right now w/ the jury, based off of what they're saying.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #573 on: September 13, 2008, 02:09:06 PM »
ohh - I didn't read that earlier.  I thought when they came back on the feeds early this morning -- someone chimed in and said that the jury was bitter towards Dan.  And now his only hope was April or Oliie?   What did I miss?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #574 on: September 13, 2008, 02:10:52 PM »
ohh - I didn't read that earlier.  I thought when they came back on the feeds early this morning -- someone chimed in and said that the jury was bitter towards Dan.  And now his only hope was April or Oliie?   What did I miss?
That was me, admittedly.(Apologies)

I was still kind of in the dark, to be fair. And Dan was whispering to himself about how he needed Renny's vote and such. :P