Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

The Bachelor 13th Edition

<< < (59/59)

RealityFreakWill:
The Bachelor’s Jason Visits Molly in Her Hometown

It’s been nearly a month since The Bachelor’s Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney inspired shock and outrage by rekindling their romance on national TV — at the expense of Jason’s jilted fiancée Melissa Rycroft.

So how is the couple doing now? “Molly and I are happy,” Jason tells PEOPLE.

In fact, the couple spent a few days in the past month getting to know each other off-camera. In one of the few chances they’ve had to see each other since this new post-Bachelor phase of their courtship began, Jason flew to visit Molly at her home near Milwaukee. Together they’ve been busy meeting her friends for drinks (“They all gave him the stamp of approval!” says Molly), taking romantic strolls along Lake Michigan, and “grilling out.”

“I’ve learned new terminology,” Jason says, laughing at the Midwestern word for barbecuing. “It’s normal, right, to say ‘grilling out’?” Molly insists with a laugh as the two snuggle up on a sofa in Molly’s living room.

Molly has been cooking for Jason, who loves her signature recipe for Cheesy Chicken. And Jason has been trying to tempt Molly, the meat-and-potatoes all-American girl, to try new foods at restaurants. “She really has a hard time trying new things,” he says. Then again, he has a hard time keeping to a schedule, which is something Molly is great at. So the relationship is working. “We pull each other in the right direction,” Jason says.

The biggest challenge so far is the distance between them: Molly hasn’t had a chance to fly to Seattle yet — she used most of her vacation days around the time of The Bachelor finale — which also means she hasn’t spent any more time with Jason’s 4-year-old son, Ty. “I’m headed out to Seattle in a couple of weeks,” she tells PEOPLE. “I’m excited to just spend some time with Ty outside of the cameras and production.”

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/03/26/the-bachelors-jason-visits-molly-in-her-hometown/

RealityFreakWill:
The Bachelor’s Matt Grant Says Jason Mesnick Screwed Up

As expected, Jason Mesnick proposed to a finalist on the season finale of The Bachelor. Then, he went off-script by unceremoniously breaking up with fiancée Melissa Rycroft and romancing runner-up Molly Malaney.

And that, says a fellow Bachelor Matt Grant, was not smart.

“This guy kind of committed suicide,” Grant told PEOPLE at The 23rd Genesis Awards in Beverly Hills Saturday. “He’s a nice man. I’ve met him quite a few times. But I think he should have gone about it differently.”

The world is still watching as Mesnick and Malaney continue their courtship while the jilted Rycroft struts her stuff on Dancing with the Stars, keeping an eye on how each of the three fares out of the eye of The Bachelor’s cameras.

Grant, however, does give Mesnick credit for facing up to his mistake early on. “Ultimately, he had the [guts] to say, ‘I screwed up.’”

Grant — who says he’s still dating his publicist Sarah Robarts — admits he was lucky in his role on The Bachelor: London Calling. “I had an easy ride,” he says. “I had a great group of women; we all just got on fairly well.”

As the show’s first British Bachelor, Grant proposed to Shayne Dahl Lamas but their engagement ended in July of last year.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/03/30/the-bachelors-matt-grant-says-jason-mesnick-screwed-up/

marigold:
Video:

BuddyTV Interview with Jason Mesnick Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSFgWn8LsfM

RealityFreakWill:
CONGRATULATIONS, JASON AND MOLLY!

Jason and Molly Mesnick Welcome Daughter Riley Anne

It’s a girl for Jason and Molly Mesnick!

The Bachelor couple welcomed daughter Riley Anne Mesnick on Thursday, March 14, the proud parents tell PEOPLE exclusively.

Born in Seattle, Wash., “Daddy’s little girl” arrived in the afternoon, weighed in at 6 lbs., 8 oz., and is 18¾ inches long.

Riley, quips Jason, “has a full head of hair — probably more than I’ll have in the next few years.”

“What’s amazing to me is when Molly is holding Riley, her eyes do not come off her,” Jason, 36, tells PEOPLE. “I’m already seeing how much Molly loves the baby.”

Mesnick says a friend texted him Wednesday saying that if a woman’s feet are massaged, specifically the area between the ankle and the Achilles, it will put her into labor.

“I did it last night for about three minutes and Molly woke me up at about three this morning, after she’d been up for about an hour and a half, so maybe it does work?” Jason notes.

This is the first child together for Jason and Molly, 28, who met on season 13 of The Bachelor and married the following year.

Riley joins big brother Tyler, 8, Jason’s son from his previous marriage.

“Ty has been asking for a sibling for so long,” Jason says. “He was here earlier holding her and kissing her and it was really, really cute. We’re so happy.”

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2013/03/14/bachelor-jason-molly-mesnick-welcome-daughter-riley-anne/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version