Sorry peachy, I goofed up and typed the tribe name incorrectly. spoiled and tarpeach are on 2 separate teams and I don't think there is any way to fix it short of starting another new tribe and inviting everyone again. I've about got CBS figured out . . . yes, I'm getting a headache . . . but here's how it works to start a new tribe:
before you start make sure you have the email address for everyone you want to invite. And it can't be just any of their email addresses it has to be the one they used when they registered at CBS. If it isn't the site will not let them join. No way around it.
1. type in name of Private tribe
2. submit, then click on invite friends to join
3. either enter your username and password for you email account to use your address book to get the addresses of the people you want to invite (I sent one to myself also just to make sure they had sent) they also give you a box where you can type in addresses of people that you don't already have in your address book.
click on skip this step and manually type in everyone's email address that you want to invite separated by a ;
4. enter your message in the message box. I don't know why they have this option, whatever you type will not, I repeat - will not, be included in the invitations
5. submit, enter, whatever word they use, all your addresses.
6. the screen will go back to a page of the fantasy game site and leave you wondering if the invitations sent or not. You don't get a confirmation of any type when you submit them.
7. go to your email and check to see if you got an invitation
That's it. If you start the tribe and come back later to invite people it won't let you. If you forget someone, too bad, nope you can't go back and invite them. and sometimes, sorry peachy, you invite someone and they don't get the invitation even though you sent it to the correct address. I hope everyone else received their invitation and were able to join.
If you don't remember what email you used to register at CBS PM me your CBS username and I think I can find it out for you. I'm off to bed now. Morning is going to come early and it's going to be a loooooonnnnnngggggg day.