Author Topic: CBS Fantasy league  (Read 82221 times)

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: CBS Fantasy league
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2008, 09:53:32 PM »
Quick totals for the survivors:

If Ace gets the 15 pts. for survivor given immunity idol by another survivor he should be the top scorer.  I may have missed something I haven't rewatched.  This is from the first time through.  There may be (probably are) mistakes.

1. Ace            60  -   names 45 pts.  +   given immunity idol  15 pts. 
2. Charlie      56   -  names  21 pts.  + 10 RC + 25 IC

3. Bob           53   -  names  18 pts.  + 10 RC + 25 IC
3. Corinne     53   -  names  30 pts.  + 10 RC + 25 IC  -  12 sat out challenge
3. Dan           53   -  names  18 pts.  + 10 RC + 25 IC

6. Marcus      50   -  names  15 pts.  + 10 RC + 25 IC
6. Randy       50   -  names  15 pts.  + 10 RC + 25 IC

8. Crystal      48   -  names  36 pts.  +  12 cries
9. Matty        42   -  names  42 pts.
10. Ken         36   -  names  36 pts.
11. Susie      29   -  names    6 pts.  + 10 RC + 25 IC  -12 sat out challenge
12. Sugar     27   -  names  33 pts.  + 12 cries  -  18 Exile Island
13. Kelli        20   -  names  60 pts.   - 40 voted out

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2008, 11:16:47 PM »
I was wondering if sugar was getting pts for taking luxury on exile.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2008, 06:18:48 PM »
Your scores were right for my picks.  Great job. 

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2008, 07:27:43 PM »
 :yess: Congrats bee on taking the #1 spot back!!!

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #104 on: October 24, 2008, 07:36:00 PM »
TY s1.  Scary the former #1 is now at #24.  Laughing at all the public tribes.  Boy if you are near the top several sabotage your score.  I'm in several but the last week I will drop almost all but here and maybe one other. Obviously public tribes do not want to be in top the week before the end.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2008, 07:51:06 PM »
bee, the first week of Pearl Islands I was in the #1 spot  :yess:  The second week . . . I dropped out of the top 100  :duno:  I ended up with a good finish and still have the hat.  Keep up the good work!!!

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2008, 01:59:12 PM »
What's up with CBS . . . forget I said that  :funny:  Anyway, the game has been scored since Friday and they still haven't posted the scores for the survivors.  :groan: 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2008, 02:32:08 PM »
Where'd the rest of our tribe go?  We had 17 members and now we have only 10.  ???  :o

Tribe Members
Click on a Tribe on the left
to see the tribe members:
??? don't see any Tribes "on the left" anywhere on this page! ( boooo cbs webmonkeys )
RFF Survivor Fans:
surviiivor1
gavinator4
rudaaay
jas13579
corran1327
phoenix76jdg
saramctier
geo1bar2
swksmason
mayamia

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2008, 03:13:26 PM »
Where'd the rest of our tribe go?  We had 17 members and now we have only 10.  ???  :o

Tribe Members
Click on a Tribe on the left
to see the tribe members:
??? don't see any Tribes "on the left" anywhere on this page! ( boooo cbs webmonkeys )
RFF Survivor Fans:
surviiivor1
gavinator4
rudaaay
jas13579
corran1327
phoenix76jdg
saramctier
geo1bar2
swksmason
mayamia

:groan: CBS at their finest . . . I haven't found anything to support my theory but here goes.  From what I've found it looks like all tribes now contain 10 people.  I can only assume it is the first 10 people that joined when the tribe was first started. 

peachy, bee . . . I noticed you are no longer listed on the tribe.  Try to rejoin, or if you are still listed as on the tribe on your site let me know please.   I just went and joined a couple tribes to see what would happen.  The ones that I joined that already had 10 people showing now are included in "My Current Tribes" list but I am not 1 of the 10 on the list.  Weird  :duno:

Not sure what is going on . . .

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2008, 03:27:22 PM »
I have tried to post the following message in our CBS Tribe comments and once again it won't let me  (:;)

NOTICE TO ALL PLAYERS 10/27/08 - Our tribe has went from about 20 players down to 10.  I believe CBS has done something to make this happen.  Not sure what.

If you are still making your picks every week please drop a comment here.

If you still have this tribe in your list but you are not one of the 10 players showing as on the tribe please drop a comment here.

If you read this and have quit making your picks and are no longer interested in playing please unjoin.

Thanks everyone for your patience while we try to get this mess figured out.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2008, 03:36:07 PM »
s1, I'll try to post it, since I've posted there before.  Hope it lets me post again...
brb

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2008, 03:46:16 PM »
So far, it's not letting me post.  I'll keep trying.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2008, 03:53:54 PM »
It is still showing me as a member --both of me...brb
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2008, 04:07:58 PM »
Here is what I am seeing--it def tells me that I am a member of RFF Survivor Fans--gives me the option to unjoin.

Maybe this is a sign that it is time to go private??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2008, 04:10:55 PM »
Still can't post at the cbs site, so I used the cbs feedback form to complain.  Not that I'll get an answer but maybe they'll forward it to the right dept?  Yeah right.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2008, 04:13:42 PM »
But peachy, it doesn't show you & you on the list in your screen shot above.  ???

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2008, 04:15:37 PM »
...and yeah, maybe we should go private.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2008, 04:21:03 PM »
But peachy, it doesn't show you & you on the list in your screen shot above.  ???

But it tells me RFF is my current tribe. I checked both of me too.

Maybe it is just a glitch?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2008, 04:30:57 PM »

But it tells me RFF is my current tribe. I checked both of me too.

Maybe it is just a glitch?
Maybe so, and it will all get back to the way it was?  Hope so!

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2008, 05:51:02 PM »
I'm glad it still shows up on your site peachy as being on the tribe.  I didn't want to lose any of us.  I just can't figure out why you and others don't show in the list with the other 10 of us.

I have been trying for about 3 weeks or more to start a Private Tribe for us all to join.  I have actually got 1 started but haven't been successful in getting anyone invited to join.  CBS changed how you join private this year.  I can't just give you the tribe name and password and say go join.  This year you have to send email invitations to the people you want to join and then they have to follow a link in the email to join.  When I send out the invitations I get an error message and a page of code.  From what I've read on CBS's forum a lot of people are having the same problem.  I've about given up making a Private tribe happen this year.  If anyone else starts one and has better luck than I have please send PM's to the people you want to join because you'll need their email address they used to register at CBS.  If you don't have the email acct. you used when you registered at CBS anymore you need to go in and update your personal info.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2008, 05:57:57 PM »
I don't want to be lost either! :crybabe:

Is everyone stuck? should Rory or someone else try to start one? I know you have had a lot a trouble w/ the site this year but don't know if that is universal or not. Except for the one week that cost me points because I could NOT change my team, I've not had problems but have not tried to contact CBS or anything fancy either.

But if anyone should want to invite me,  :angel:  I used the email in my profile.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2008, 08:32:28 PM »
Under my tribes, RFF is still listed but I don't see me on the tribe.  I started two private tribes.  It is difficult but once you get it not so bad.  Let me know if you have room on private.  Wonder if they are going to limit private to 10 as well.  I think private is better because several people with zero scores have joined the top tribes dropping them drastically to the bottom of the leader board.

Feeling lost in CBS :groan:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2008, 08:42:07 PM »
 :crybabe: had to join in with ya peach.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2008, 08:53:06 PM »
Under my tribes, RFF is still listed but I don't see me on the tribe.  I started two private tribes.  It is difficult but once you get it not so bad.  Let me know if you have room on private.  Wonder if they are going to limit private to 10 as well.  I think private is better because several people with zero scores have joined the top tribes dropping them drastically to the bottom of the leader board.

Feeling lost in CBS :groan:

bee, once you started the Private Tribe were you able to invite people?  Have people joined?  If so how did you invite them?    :umn: I don't usually have technical problems with this type stuff and this is beginning to drive ne nuts!!!

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2008, 09:25:55 PM »
One tribe Buzzing Around was my trial one.  I haven't invited anyone yet.  Just4fun is just some close chat friends.  I did send invites for those.  A few were on my address book which was easy after you realize the site is asking for your password at your email address.  Was also able to invite one that wasn't in my address book but was harder to figure out.  Did realize the email addresses are case sensitive.