Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269244 times)

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #1200 on: September 09, 2008, 12:49:39 AM »
I know Dan and Memphis "talked" quickly in the hallway "throw each other under the bus" BUT, Dan has said more than once to Keesha, during her meltdown, tommorrow I need to speak with you.

Dan will evict Memphis?

Platinum Veto?

I should go to bed.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1201 on: September 09, 2008, 12:55:47 AM »
 :ascared  OMG what a drama night.  I wonder how much they will show tomorrow?

I sure hope Dan does have some secret power, and uses it to save Keesha tomorrow.

Damn Memphis... (:;) (:;) (:;) :pull

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1202 on: September 09, 2008, 01:09:41 AM »
Anyone see the latest polls?   i sure would like to see where memphis is on that list in the last 24 hours. 

Offline kindly yes

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1203 on: September 09, 2008, 01:25:29 AM »
man i cannot stay logged in when i post

LOL puddin great shot of jerry

i covered my eyes when he went diggin for gold

Offline Addicted TO BIG BROTHER

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1204 on: September 09, 2008, 01:44:23 AM »
I dont think Dan will have any power  to keep Keesha.
Unless, Memphis slips up and tells he is voting out Keesha  and if he slips up BB should force Memphis to give up the POV and be nommanated for eviction. That would be the only twist i could come up with.
But I would rather see Keesha gone. and if Jerry stays in final 3 then it is THEIR  faults for keeping him and it would serve them right if Jerry won for thinking hes a push over. I will laugh like hell if Jerry winded up winning.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1205 on: September 09, 2008, 01:51:50 AM »
Dan wiped away Keesha's tear and kept talking about game with her.  He kept going over jury votes and finally (what I think he's been trying for all night) got Keesha to say...

Dan, if it's up to you, don't take Jerry to the F2 because he's too liked.   :conf:

Now Dan can take Memphis to the F2 and still keep Keesha's jury vote.  He's good  }:>

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1206 on: September 09, 2008, 02:00:54 AM »
LOL, Keesha is defintelly gone for sure. Why should Dan fight to keep her knowing Keesha will get every one pissed at Memphis. Guess Memphis isn't the brightest tool in the tool box and if Jerry some how came in final 2. I still believe Dan would have it won.specially with Mitchelle Keesha Reeny Keesha would just have to work one person Eaither way it is a win win situation for Dan.Sucks for Keesha  and Memphis at this point LMFAO

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1207 on: September 09, 2008, 02:04:16 AM »
i hope that dan got one other valuble option when he won that luxury.. and that is to decline the veto.. we know memphis will take himself off.. but if dan declines it  that would be awesome!!! keesha votes out memphis(blood on her hands),  even if keesha looses out to jerry in one of the final 3 comps and leaves she will be happier and Dan will have  memphis, keesha, renny, april, ollie and libra's vote..  for declining  memphis's veto power.( i don't see memphis giving jerry any votes) so what if the ol goat gets 50 g.. he's giving it away & already has it spent!!

it's a game but can't someone once play with out totally dissin' an allaince that has kept you safe??
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline purpie

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1208 on: September 09, 2008, 02:20:31 AM »
I think Dan will also get Michelle's vote for taking her on his beach trip. Michelle wants to be a Reality TV star but is stuck in the jury house with no cameras. Offer her more TV time and she's yours. Especially if you add in a limo &/or helicopter and some wine. Plus, you know Dan laid it on thick, telling her he picked her because he felt so bad about her losing her trip & getting evicted due to his Ollie deal. I really think he inflated her ego enough to get her vote for sure.
That said, Dan needs to hold back on any Renegade celebration any jury members might see. The sight of those boys gloating is really going to piss them off!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1209 on: September 09, 2008, 02:21:22 AM »
Did you all read or hear what Dan just hinted to Keesha.....sounds like to me he does have the sole power, he dropped one hint just now and will tell her the other hint tomorrow and said she will be laughing!

The suspense is killing me!

Offline purpie

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1210 on: September 09, 2008, 02:30:33 AM »
I think Dan is only going to tell her about his lunch with Michelle. Why not? She's going to find out in the jury house any way. And at this point, knowing how she feels about Memphis & Jerry, he wants her to go to the jury house!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1211 on: September 09, 2008, 03:18:26 AM »
thats what i think he will tell keesha about michelle at the very last minute though because he can't risk her telling jerry or memphis not that i think she would

heres the commercial thanks to Dreamer

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=10329104

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1212 on: September 09, 2008, 06:47:20 AM »
Ok, it's official - Memphis is a first class A**Hole. He made it to first class  because he knows he is being an A**Hole and he doesn't care one little bit. His attitude was to shrug his shoulders and say, "Oh well". I feel bad for Keesha - and she's right - Jerry????? WTF? I think Dan has woken up to what Keesha said about Jerry and Memphis taking each other to the end. I also think that Dan wants to tell Keesha about the "date" with Michelle and also about everything she told him. That way Keesha can go to the jury house with the info she may need to get Dan the $500K. Did anyone else catch Dan saying to Keesha up in the HOH room that he wanted to invest in some "Tailored Clothes"? A while back Keesha said she wanted to use "Keesha Taylor" as her stage name, and Dan was letting her know that there will be some sort of "gift" in it for her if she gets him the winning votes. Dan has played the best game by far, and if he doesn't win after this I will be totally surprised. Now I want to see Buzzy the Geezer win number two and the A**Hole have to go to the jury so they can all beat him up.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1213 on: September 09, 2008, 06:53:29 AM »
Did you all read or hear what Dan just hinted to Keesha.....sounds like to me he does have the sole power, he dropped one hint just now and will tell her the other hint tomorrow and said she will be laughing!

I went back over my last feed, before passing out (tough night last night at BB)

Dan said he wanted Keesha to know that he would keep her if he had any say.  Then later, Dan emphasized that he would keep Keesha if he had the power.  Then he said she'd laugh too.

I WANT to believe this Power Twist, so I'm fishing for back-up.  See, it all makes sense now  :bubs

Dan is just the type to use "tailored" to mean something else.  Did Keesha catch on?  NO WAY :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1214 on: September 09, 2008, 07:25:06 AM »

I went back over my last feed, before passing out (tough night last night at BB)

Dan said he wanted Keesha to know that he would keep her if he had any say.  Then later, Dan emphasized that he would keep Keesha if he had the power.  Then he said she'd laugh too.

I WANT to believe this Power Twist, so I'm fishing for back-up.  See, it all makes sense now  :bubs

Dan is just the type to use "tailored" to mean something else.  Did Keesha catch on?  NO WAY :groan:

She did catch on because he said to her - "did you hear me? - do you understand what I am saying?" and she said yes.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1215 on: September 09, 2008, 08:47:26 AM »
Craig Ferguson video clip w/Julie and F4

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1216 on: September 09, 2008, 08:49:57 AM »
latest popularity ratings....quite a change

Keesha
Renny
Dan
Angie
Steven
Memphis
Libra
Brian
Jessie
Michelle
April
Jerry
Ollie

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1217 on: September 09, 2008, 09:14:24 AM »
I wonder if Dan is gonna threaten Memphis to keep her. I damn sure wouldnt fight to keep her after the way she flipped her lid on showtime.
If Dan threatens Memphis to keep Keesha I would simply NOT tell Dan anything and boot her ass on out the door. I never liked Keesha from the start she was jelious over certain house guest from the start of the season she lie'd about everything even her freaking age.
Memphis is his own person, he has to do what is right for him, NOT whats right for Dan or Keesha.
Every man for him self. As far as Im concerned Keesha sealed her own fate

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1218 on: September 09, 2008, 09:21:05 AM »
Hi you guys, everyone does such a great job here. Do any of you think the remaining houseguests will see footage of Dan's trip and that could also change the game?

Offline Dblkrnch

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #1219 on: September 09, 2008, 09:22:54 AM »
Thank you Will for the Clip....Us old folks can't stay up late!
Kathy

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1220 on: September 09, 2008, 09:38:40 AM »
Hi you guys, everyone does such a great job here. Do any of you think the remaining houseguests will see footage of Dan's trip and that could also change the game?

I wouldn't think so. BB didn't want his to say much about his trip when he got back.
Dan didn't say anything about Michelle being there, kept refering to any empty chair.

Something is definitely up. It's a bit odd that BB doesn't want Memphis to tell Keesha that
he's evicting her! :duno:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1221 on: September 09, 2008, 09:39:53 AM »
In the commerical for tonight, the last words on the screen were, "Game Changing Consequences"  

Consequences?

???  :duno:

Humm...wonder why that word?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1222 on: September 09, 2008, 10:48:47 AM »
Here's what I'm hoping is happening.   Dan has "worked" Keesha right where he needs her.  Going to the jury house -- promoting him.  He's got Michelle over there now.  Probably telling her in his secret code-- he'll help her out too if she gets him there (like the Tailored Cloth comment to Keesha)   I just wonder if Dan does not hold a trump card - and has the power to change the last HOH.  Jerry is out then.  I think whether Memphis or Jerry try to evict Dan -- the way he has the jury house set up now.  They will be hating on Memphis -- so he sends Jerry -if he has too ( or he gets Memphis to do it)  and Dan looks pretty good for a win.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1223 on: September 09, 2008, 10:54:10 AM »
i think it is in the rules that if you are the sole voter you can not tell the person anything you are voting out. however no one ever sticks to that rule.

keesha just caught on too late . but she can definately sling the crap today if she has it in her.  she can  definately get jerry going and that just may piss off memphis enough to vote out jerry ..

if dan does have a choice to deny the veto being use will he vote out memphis or jerry?? tough one.. but i say he'll ditch memphis because he has not kept one agreement w/ anyone in the house. has always manipulated things to his favor.. he knows  it will be a tough endurance w/ memphis there so this could be his only chance!

i do hope the house flips big time!! it will make watching  the finale  exciting.. like in allstars.. since that was the only other BBseason i think there was any suspense in at the end.

dan wants to make good TV so that would do it!! it would be boring  them avoiding jerry for 2 days. that and watching ted and debbie.. BB knows they have to do something to keep the ratings/viewers UP.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1224 on: September 09, 2008, 10:58:06 AM »
I would be thrilled if Dan does have a secret power--and dumps Memphis!

:wohoo: :wohoo: That would be good tv!!!!! :funny: :funny:

I still haven't caught the commercial, and the Jokers link is dead.