Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269289 times)

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2008, 01:44:16 PM »
I know what you mean lovemykiddies, my heart totally melted too. Hell, I even shed a tear.
But, I forgot all about that when I heard him going off to Ollie and Michelle about Keesha. The things he said, ugh, sickening!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2008, 01:44:51 PM »
Still on Jerry - While he may not be like this at home in front of his family and friends - he IS like this on national freaking television in front of millions of people!!! How can you live for 75 years and think it's OK to act like that in front of the entire world unless you really are like that? In Italian, we have several words to describe him: disgraziato; schivozzo; puzzo; and my particular favorite: strunzo.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2008, 01:48:39 PM »
Me too I started out liking him and then wanted to beat him down! I still want to see him walk out the door soon but on a positive note he didnt talk nasty in hoh LD today LOL!
I wanted to like him! In all the pre-show interviews he seemed so sweet. Funny how I like all the ppl I thought I wouldn't! :lol:
Yeah, he didn't say a thing in HOH today. All bark, no bite! NO BITE! :funny:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2008, 01:52:12 PM »
I know what you mean lovemykiddies, my heart totally melted too. Hell, I even shed a tear.
But, I forgot all about that when I heard him going off to Ollie and Michelle about Keesha. The things he said, ugh, sickening!

My hubby, who only watches the shows thinks Jerry is an a**...But when he saw the call, he said "Wow - this is hard for me to watch" because of how sad it was...

On a side note, my hubby, who is a diehard Lions fan (please stop laughing and don't judge - lol) is MAJORLY peeved that BB10 is delayed bacause of the game teehee...Looks like we have a convert on our hands!  :hearts:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2008, 01:53:05 PM »
 :lol: at ML3....lets just rack up Jerry as a lost cause goodbye dont let the door hit you in the ...well you know how that goes     :lol:

Artzy, Italian, ummmmm  could I borrow that word puzzo? Is the u pronounced long or short, I want to say it right! I know a lot of people that word would fit and they would have no idea what the hell I am saying ...as I smile so sweetly  :flirt:
delightful just delightful

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2008, 01:57:28 PM »
I think its just so sad the Jerry situation.  I really think he has brought down the actual character of the house.  I dont remeber anyone talking this badly about so many people.  So vile and vulgar.  The sad thing is he is not a big pump to put others his age in the house again.  Now Renny.. she has been a blast.   I didnt find Jerrys call with his family warm and fuzzy.  I felt bad for his grandson the kid maybe it was the cameras but didnt seem excited.  I hope the character Jerry is on here is not what he is at home.  But I doubt it.  That nastyness does not come out of no where.  I hope they do switch it up and get him out tonight.  Time for him to go. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2008, 01:58:47 PM »
:lol: at ML3....lets just rack up Jerry as a lost cause goodbye dont let the door hit you in the ...well you know how that goes     :lol:

Artzy, Italian, ummmmm  could I borrow that word puzzo? Is the u pronounced long or short, I want to say it right! I know a lot of people that word would fit and they would have no idea what the hell I am saying ...as I smile so sweetly  :flirt:
Consider it a gift Darlin'. Here's as close to a phonetic pronunciation as I can get you: pu (as in oolala) - zzo (as in tsoh) don't pronounce the Z's as you would in zoo. Enjoy! (and thank Jerry! LOL)

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2008, 01:58:55 PM »

My hubby, who only watches the shows thinks Jerry is an a**...But when he saw the call, he said "Wow - this is hard for me to watch" because of how sad it was...

On a side note, my hubby, who is a diehard Lions fan (please stop laughing and don't judge - lol) is MAJORLY peeved that BB10 is delayed bacause of the game teehee...Looks like we have a convert on our hands!  :hearts:
:lol: As you can see, I'm a huge football fan. If my Sooners came on during BB I would have a hard time choosing! Thank God for DVR's!
Why would I laugh? Die hard fan is a die hard fan, Good or Bad! Besides, I think the Lions drafted some former sooners in the last couple of years, so things should be picking up for them...:lol: :funny: :wink:

Tell him Welcome to the BB club, now we just have to work on mine. :lol:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 02:02:12 PM by MommyLove3 »

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2008, 02:07:23 PM »
Hey Guys - I just wandered over to Joker, and I saw something about Ollie + a possible penalty nomination, or something equally intense, possibly on tonight's show. Apparently someone asked a BB producer why Ollie didn't get a penalty nom, or in any kind of trouble at all after he destroyed BB property and behaved the way he did the other day after Dan put up Michelle. The BB producer allegedly said to watch tonight's show to see what happens to Ollie? I don't know if it's true, but it seemed plausible enough to pass along just in case.

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2008, 02:08:21 PM »
If he is pen-nominated for double eviction i will lol so hard. sooooooo hard.

soooo soooo sooooooooooo hard.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2008, 02:21:05 PM »
I'm not... :holdbreath:
I'll believe it when I see it.  :lol:
Ollie deserves it though, just for using that word alone IMO!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2008, 02:21:54 PM »
It certainly throws a new (but most welcome) wrinkle into any possible scenarios we have been throwing out there. I don't know how it would work? Would they ban him from playing for HOH? Do their rules allow for this scenario? It would totally change the course of the entire game. It would be cool though, just to see everyone's initial facial expression reacting to Julie's announcement. Wow! I would pay for that show on PPV, it would be worth it!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2008, 02:24:06 PM »
If it's true, I think it will be the first penalty nom in BB history? Anybody know for sure? I've watched every season and I can't remember another one. :duno: ???

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2008, 02:31:42 PM »
Just BB8 Jen when she ate while on slop. She was already on the block so BB said that if she somehow did not get voted out that she would definitely be put on the block automatically for the very next week. If she hadn't been on the block they said they would have the HOH remove one nom and then she would go up in place of that person. That is my very limited knowledge on the subject.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2008, 02:31:50 PM »
I'm hoping the penalty nomination is true as I know it is in the rule book not to destruct any property at the BB house and we already know he threw something and broke a light in the BY during his outrage on Monday.

I am really very nervous about the double eviction tonight. I know Michelle is toast during the first one but anybody could go at the second one. I'm hoping it's Jerry or Ollie that goes. It will be strange to see only five people tonight on BBAD.

I wish I didn't have to work tonight but will watch the tape after BBAD. At least tonight is my last day to work until Sept 9th, being on vacation so I look forward to that and will be updating for the full three hours of BBAD every night starting tomorrow.  :tup:

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2008, 02:50:23 PM »
Hey Guys - I just wandered over to Joker, and I saw something about Ollie + a possible penalty nomination, or something equally intense, possibly on tonight's show. Apparently someone asked a BB producer why Ollie didn't get a penalty nom, or in any kind of trouble at all after he destroyed BB property and behaved the way he did the other day after Dan put up Michelle. The BB producer allegedly said to watch tonight's show to see what happens to Ollie? I don't know if it's true, but it seemed plausible enough to pass along just in case.

In a fair and ethical world, kaff kaff, BB10 producers would take Ollie up on his offer to replace Michelle on the block, since he has reiterated it one by one to every houseguest.

Maybe the producers are too scared of him to do it any time but during the live eviction.

I'm dreaming, I know.  It's just that we all so crave fairness, ethics, a sense of justice, a sense of kindness in the world -- which is, actually, the world I have been blessed to live in, a world of infinite kindness in which nastiness looms large only because it is an aberration and sells papers.

There is a huge move afoot called ROOV "Remove Ollie or Viewers."

He is so repulsive -- he's almost like Voldemort, lying there in his bed (will he be carried out the door on a litter?) and fervidly whispering shoulds to everyone and then saying, "Well, go do it."  I keep flipping the channel on BBAD to get away from having to look at him rolling around.  He was repulsive hanging all over April all that time also; I think most of the hgs feel the same, alhtough they have had limited exposure to him, since he lies in bed the whole time and sends everyone else out to do his "shoulds."  About the only time they've seen him act on his own is his temper tantrum.

I couldn't believe the boys talking about having Ollie around longer.

. . . and the whole lot of them are a bunch of dummies for the "Why didn't Dan just put Ollie up [since he was "reneging on the 'deal.'"]?"  Duhhh, not even Dan has his wits about him enough to simply say, "Well, I promised not to put Ollie or Michelle up, and I didn't.  His expecting to nominate Keesha was ridiculous, as he knew that was part of any deal I might have made with him, and he's a moron to think I would hand the whole HOH over to him [and take the stress of it all for him].  However, I was honoring the 'deal,' even though he's too dumb to see it that way, by not nominating him a second time, and Michelle was the only other person I could possibly have nominated.  It's not a punishment for Michelle; she was the only one left.  However, after I saw how he behaved after the nominations, I wish I had not reserved that last little bit of honor for him.  He doesn't deserve a chance at anything and I don't know why the producers didn't spirit him away immediately and nullify the nominations [since a double eviction is planned anyway, what difference would it make, though Dan doesn't know that that is coming]"

Is it too late to hope and pray that BB will do the right thing?  I suppose so; I don't see LOLlie packing.

I don't want to see any more BB until his face no longer darkens my screen -- and I don't mean that in reference to a dark skin tone, but in reference to a dark demeanor.

--Alison

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2008, 02:54:59 PM »
In Italian, we have several words to describe him: disgraziato; schivozzo; puzzo; and my particular favorite: strunzo.

I had to google them and think I'll remember that last one! LOL..  :funny: 

Well, let's suppose there IS a penalty for Ollie. What if they announce it is double eviction, that Ollie is automatically nominated and one other person goes up. The kicker would seem to be, he wouldn't be able to play for HOH and he couldn't get a POV. It would be the twist he was looking for!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2008, 02:55:27 PM »
This is what I'm guessing the rest of the BB schedule will be.....as we know Survivor premiere has been moved from the 18th to the 25th, so here is what I am thinking....

8/28 Double eviction, third & fourth jury members evicted, final 5

9/4 fifth jury member evicted, final 4

9/11 sixth jury member evicted, final 3, first part HOH comp
9/12 second part HOH comp
9/13 third part HOH comp and eviction, possibly live show on that day (Sunday), final 2

9/18 Finale

this doesn't sound right to me but like I said, I'm just guessing.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2008, 02:56:17 PM »
Alison, I LOVE your dream world- now if it would only come true!! I hate that they didn't do anything immediately. I know they are trying for good tv, but c'mon! And while I am on a tirade, I wish they would show more of Jerry as we see him, instead of what they are trying to portray him as. Okay, I will get off my soapbox now.  :-[ -Suzanne

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2008, 02:57:19 PM »
Just BB8 Jen when she ate while on slop. She was already on the block so BB said that if she somehow did not get voted out that she would definitely be put on the block automatically for the very next week. If she hadn't been on the block they said they would have the HOH remove one nom and then she would go up in place of that person. That is my very limited knowledge on the subject.

. . . . so is there hope that the producers will put the ever so churlish LOLlie up tonight in Michelle's place, to alleviate everyone's pain?

BB has gotten too cruel and unusual and is very disturbing on a spiritual level -- not that it has ever been very uplifting.  The most uplifitng part was in BB1, when the houseguests banded together and refused to continue eating each other alive.  I forget what BB did to placate them; it was a real situation, and a ray of light in the grimness of the endeavor -- which by comparison to the more recent ones was not too bad: they had chickens and an animal to train and facts to memorize that were related to things outside the house, and it was fun to watch.

Offline Gnattering

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2008, 03:05:11 PM »
Alison, I LOVE your dream world- now if it would only come true!! I hate that they didn't do anything immediately. I know they are trying for good tv, but c'mon! And while I am on a tirade, I wish they would show more of Jerry as we see him, instead of what they are trying to portray him as. Okay, I will get off my soapbox now.  :-[ -Suzanne

I'm not sure what to make of Jerry.  He seems very nice a lot of the time -- as when he was talking to Keesha last night; then he turns snide when he is talking with LOLlie.  I think it is LOLlie's dark influence (again, referring to what is inside him, not outside him).  Jerry does what he has to to fit in with the people who are with him, and he can't be with the gang of four because Memphis hates him so much.

He is flighty.  I wonder if he is a Gemini, or perhaps another of the mutable signs.

I actually enjoy both sides of him -- the genuine side, the side that has just said he is so tired of the bull**** that he's just taking the ride right now, rather than get involved in machinations to keep himself there (as the activity of trying to manipulate everyone's POV and feelings draws one in too far, resulting in unnatural emotional states invested in something that in the grand scheme of things doesn't amount to a pile of mouse **** (my words -- not quoting Jerry, just elaborating on his "withdrawal from the bull****;" and the side that enjoys poking fun at everyone else.

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2008, 03:16:38 PM »
I don't see them penalizing Ollie, you can't honestly tell me that in Dick's frequent rages not one BB item was broken.  BB has to know that if Ollie leaves BB gets boring.  There wouldn't be any tension in the house, it wouldn't be any fun for the viewers.  As much as most of you dislike M/O/J, there are plenty that dislike K/M/D.  Doesn't it irritate anyone but me that Memphis and Dan are already talking about how they're going to spend the money?  I hate arrogance!  I would like nothing more than to see them knocked from their high horses and Renny's just the one to do it!

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2008, 03:26:31 PM »
I don't see them penalizing Ollie, you can't honestly tell me that in Dick's frequent rages not one BB item was broken.  BB has to know that if Ollie leaves BB gets boring.  There wouldn't be any tension in the house, it wouldn't be any fun for the viewers.  As much as most of you dislike M/O/J, there are plenty that dislike K/M/D.  Doesn't it irritate anyone but me that Memphis and Dan are already talking about how they're going to spend the money?  I hate arrogance!  I would like nothing more than to see them knocked from their high horses and Renny's just the one to do it!
I agree.  I am so sick of listening to Dan and Memphis talk as if they have already won the game.  :res:  I too hate arrogance and if Memphis or Dan were to be evicted along with Michelle tonight I would be almost giddy.   :yess:  Oh, and one more thing I want to vent about.  If I have to see Memphis in that stupid hat one more time I might just  :pull

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2008, 03:32:35 PM »
Dream, thank God you're here.   :yess:  I thought it was just me!

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2008, 03:38:25 PM »
Dream, thank God you're here.   :yess:  I thought it was just me!
:tup:  :jumpy: