Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion  (Read 269315 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2008, 07:55:31 AM »
I cannot believe that Dan really thinks the renegades is a big secret.  Please, everyone knew the deal with Ollie.  No one was surprised that Memphis went up.  And he's all gloating about his mastermind abilities to play the house.  Everyone in the house knows Dan is taking Memphis to the F2, And Vise versa.  They are together every minute. I can't stand either one of them.  Both so arrogant.  I kinda liked Dan for a little while, then he had to go and get on his high horse like he really is "Dan the Man". 

GO RENNY & KEESHA F2!!!!

I really had to vent that.  Thanks.

mommycass2002: Don't think for a moment that Renny and Keesha don't know what Dan is doing. Memphis is playing the better game of laying low it seems to me. Tonight's HOH and double eviction is going to be vital for someone.

(Checking my calendar to make sure today really IS Thursday!) :angel: 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2008, 08:08:20 AM »
My problem with Renny lately is she's drifting towards Ollie.   And I can't stand him.  SHe's supposed to be in an alliance with Dan and Memphis(and Keehsa) but something tells me she's going to flip if she gets HOH.  Dan and MEmphis have good instincts they should be listening to about her winning HOH.  Not good.  Memphis or Keesha need to win.

Ditto!!

Offline dameche

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I Love Rob and Amber !!
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2008, 08:43:37 AM »
 :waves: Hey Guys! It has been a long time since I posted but I am always lurking around. Updaters keep me in the loop for Big Brother!!! Awesome job guys!!!!!  :yourock:

Now on to my question?..............

Has anyone thought of the Democratic National Convention airing tonight and how that will affect the show???  :ascared As you know it probably will be on every single darn channel. Will BB10 air after the convention??? I sure hope so and not miss a very important episode.  :'(

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2008, 09:11:30 AM »
OMGosh! ^^^^ I hadn't thought of that...it better NOT!
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2008, 09:20:36 AM »
Hi dameche! WB..

I checked the TV schedule it seems that the networks have blocked out an hour (or more) starting at 10 PM EST.

'Democratic National Convention Coverage' (ABC, CBS, NBC) one-hour special presentation

Thanks to: http://television.aol.com/tv_calendar

I think/hope we will be able to get our show live!!  :wohoo:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2008, 09:29:37 AM »
It preempted some of my broadcast Tuesday night.  I missed the first 15 min because of it.   (:;)

Offline cherylm

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2008, 09:32:54 AM »
Dan's now making counterfeit vetoes the same week the question comes up in a poll about someone selling counterfeit vetoes?  I'm starting to believe he really is a plant!  What are the odds of that happening?  Of course I'm still not over BB not allowing Renny to wear her raincoat on in a competition, but Dan was.  I find it hard to believe that there's not one surprise this season.  If he were a plant and the other see what he's doing, it will definitely influence all the others vote!!!

Why oh why does my son have football practice tonight and I forgot to set TiVo this morning?  Arrghh!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2008, 09:37:14 AM »
Here on the West Coast the Convention starts at 7 pm.  Tuesday it ran over a little so BB started late but I still saw the entire show.  Should be the same for tonight.  Course, thanks to the updates and the live stream      :wohoo:     I watch with a lot of you at 5 pm.      :yess:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2008, 10:18:07 AM »
I just read Dan's blog on CBS BB website and it is so funny and I was laughing. Best blog post from BB in my opinion....here it is...

Head of Household #7: Dan

First off, I have to thank AMERICA for voting me America's Player!!! Finding out that I was voted America's Player was a huge surprise for me personally. I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart and I am very humbled by those who voted. I did my best to give you (America) exactly what you asked for, especially with the masculine yet awkward 18 second hug.

In this house I try not to take ANYTHING too seriously because this is a once in a lifetime experience. Everyday I am in this house I try to stay as positive as I can because even when the chips are down a positive attitude can pull you through a lot of tough situations.

Regarding the actual game of Big Brother, it has been a lot tougher then even I imagined. I came in this house trying to play as hard as I can right from the start and I found someone with a similar mindset in Brian. When Brian was evicted it changed the entire game for me and I realized I had to shift gears to play the "weak player" strategy. I've had to throw A LOT of competitions to get to where I am now and being a competitive person it was a very difficult thing for me to do. I'm not a huge fan of losing so to intentionally lose is a lot harder then it may seem. But make no mistake about it, with every competition I have thrown (I like to call it the Art of the Throw) I have had SO MUCH fun doing so. Anytime I would throw a competition I would try to "one-up" or do a more convincing job of each throw, and whether I fooled anyone or not, I hope you all got a kick out of it!

This brings me to my current state of the game as HOH. Clearly I have abandoned the Art of the Throw and am now playing the game as hard as I can. This week by gambling with my hidden alliance member (the Renegades) Memphis' life in the game, I took a huge risk. Lucky for me it has paid off so far, but I have had to do some shady things in the process. I did break a major deal with Ollie by nominating Michelle (someone who I actually like, but is a tough competitor) and it was not an easy decision. In this game you have to make tough decisions because you are fighting for your life every week. Whether or not the decision is right or wrong I am sure I will find out, but at the end of the day I felt it was the best move for me and my alliance in Keesha, Renny, and Memphis. It is nearly impossible to win this game by yourself, so I hope that trusting my alliance does not come back to haunt me!

In this house I try to have as much fun as possible, which includes messing with Renny, making fun of Renny, Swim Club (which has been canceled due to lack of enrollment), poking at Renny, eating Renny's dinners, trying to feed birds in the backyard, making Renny cut my hair, doing cannonballs in the pool, and of course acting like a "mature" 24 year old teacher. Big Brother has given me the opportunity to do things I never thought possible, which includes acting like a kid again, and I am taking that and RUNNING with it. You can't take life in this house too seriously because you will never get out alive!

Some people may wonder why I have not gotten angry at Jerry for the "Judas" comment or any of the other personal shots people have taken at me. The reason that you do not see me respond or fight with them is because I know that people say things in the heat of the battle that they may or may not mean. I do not take any of the things people say in this house personally or seriously.

Real quick I would like to play a game, its called Big Brother Word Association (don't worry, no more Replacement Nominee Roulette, that didn't go over so well did it?). It may give you some insight as to how I actually feel about people in this house.

Renny - Caring/Crazy
Memphis - Strong/Loyal Friend
Keesha - Midwest Girl/Great Heart
Michelle - Defensive/Strong Willed
Jerry - Giving His Best Effort
Ollie - Confused without April / Funny
Brian - Hilarious/Loyal
Stephen - Wild/Smart
Angie - Fun/Guarded
April - Driven
Libra - Opinionated
Jesse - The Hulk

On a personal note, here are a few loves of mine if you are interested (if not skip this paragraph). Monica, coaching high school football, teaching young minds, spending time with my family, running, following Michigan State University sports, and hanging out with my friends.
Pretty wild, huh?

I may take some flak for things I have done in this game because I am a Catholic School Teacher, but I would just like to say that I take my job and responsibility as a teacher VERY seriously. It is my passion in life and I hope that the students that I have taught and players that I have coached have not lost any respect for me or look at me in a negative light, because no amount of money in the world is worth that happening. If I could deliver a message to the Men of St. Mary's it would be: Keep the faith in God even in the most crazy situations, trust Him for guidance, and play as hard as you can within the confines of the rules of the game!

Last but certainly not least I have to thank my family, friends, fans, the city of DEARBORN Michigan, students and faculty of Orchard Lake St. Mary's Prep (who I hope are still keeping my teaching job for me), the St. Mary's Eaglet Football Team (BEAT EGR on Thursday and get the Red Rowdies going!), and of course my beautiful girlfriend (whom I love VERY much) Monica for their support. Seeing the photos and reading the letter from home has re-energized me in this game. At this point I am playing this game for my family and everyone back home in Dearborn! I hope I have made you all proud even with some of the shady moves that I have made (and trust me I KNOW they were shady, but I am trying to WIN). My thoughts and prayers are with everyone back home in Dearborn and of course with the Orchard Lake St. Mary's FOOTBALL Team, get a win and start the season out 1-0. I miss you all, TAU Monica.

And always remember, OLSM #1 In Michigan!

-Dan
a.k.a Father Dan
a.k.a America's Player 2.0 - the new and improved version, a little bigger, a little stronger, and better looking ;)

P.S. I really am going to go to Confession as soon as I get out of this crazy house, so get ready for a marathon session.

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2008, 11:19:16 AM »
Someone may have already asked this, but does BB have the HGs all pack today since it's double eviction?  I couldn't remember from prior seasons if they did or if the remaining HGs packed the evicted HG's things after the live show. 

Here's to hoping Ollie walks out the door tonight right after Michelle!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2008, 11:23:30 AM »
the St. Mary's Eaglet Football Team (BEAT EGR on Thursday and get the Red Rowdies going!

How does he know they are playing them?  DId they already have the schedule.

I still think Dan is full of himself.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2008, 11:53:15 AM »
I did enjoy Dan's blog.  He is a very intelligent guy and has a way with words.  I still don't want him to win this.

I really hope that pesky little Democratic convention isn't going to interfere with the most important event on the tube tonight, double eviction....lol(sort of) :yess:

Does it speak poorly of me that last night my husband was glued to convention coverage and I was in the BR watching BBAD.  He would come in excitedly rambling about Obama, Biden, Clinton.  And my replies were "yah but, Renny and Keesha just said this and Dan and Memphis are stressing."  What really matters Double eviction on BB or Obama's silly little acceptance speech?????

GO RENNY!!! HOH tonight...I got a feeling this may be her event tonight.   :wohoo:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2008, 11:57:10 AM »
After reading Dan's blog (thanks for posting that Will) I can see more clearly how dan is playing the game. I was starting to think he was really a plant or intentionally screwing up his alliance's game but now it makes more sense. Dan is just a fun guy making the most out a once in a lifetime opportunity and I think pretty smart to boot. If memphis or keesha can clinch these next 2 hoh's dan and memphis will be F2. Was kind of looking forward to a dan renny F2 I think they would be more entertaining! Renny would win hands down.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2008, 12:00:16 PM »
Someone may have already asked this, but does BB have the HGs all pack today since it's double eviction?  I couldn't remember from prior seasons if they did or if the remaining HGs packed the evicted HG's things after the live show. 

Here's to hoping Ollie walks out the door tonight right after Michelle!

No, generally it is a surprise and they don't have time to pack.  :snicker: BB will have the HG's put the evicted person's things in the SR. That is unless it is Jerry but I don't think he's packed as much this time. He could be waiting and do it after the LD. He plans on keeping his tennis shoes handy though for the HOH comp tonight.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2008, 12:49:41 PM »
Hi Y'all I watched last nite's BBAD this morning and I have to say that I was totally grossed out, wierded out, creeped out, and any other kind of "out" you can fit in here; by Jerry's comments to Ollie about Keesha. That was so absolutely disgusting I just want to brand "asshole" on his forehead with a hot branding iron. I am almost hoping that Keesha and Renny pull a fast one and vote him out. Jerry is a dirty, filthy, disgusting, wrinkled, saggy, baggy, foolish, stupid, gross, mean and nasty PIG. Sorry for venting guys, but eeeeeew!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2008, 12:53:25 PM »
 :waves:  Connie Frances?
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2008, 12:56:04 PM »
Great - now you guys managed to offend Connie Frances!!!  :lol:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2008, 01:02:19 PM »
Good one blondie, I still think she looks just like Hooch from a league of their own :lol:

I am gonna be the lone ranger and go out on a limb here, I am no fan of Jerry's but I truly think this is not the person he is at home, I think this is the way that he has chosen to try and fit in with all these kids 40 years his junior. I feel sad that he has not portrayed his true self in the house because we would have liked him more but that may have hurt his game. I dont know this may really be the true jerry God help his family if it is  :res: The times we see him telling the stories and giving the grandfatherly advice seems to come more natural than the filty talk and fighting.......JMO for whatever it is worth.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2008, 01:07:53 PM »
Good one blondie, I still think she looks just like Hooch from a league of their own :lol:

I am gonna be the lone ranger and go out on a limb here, I am no fan of Jerry's but I truly think this is not the person he is at home, I think this is the way that he has chosen to try and fit in with all these kids 40 years his junior. I feel sad that he has not portrayed his true self in the house because we would have liked him more but that may have hurt his game. I dont know this may really be the true jerry God help his family if it is  :res: The times we see him telling the stories and giving the grandfatherly advice seems to come more natural than the filty talk and fighting.......JMO for whatever it is worth.

My DH thinks that Michelle looks like Hooch too  :lol:

I think that Jerry is pretty spot on in the house as he is at home...I think he's a really nice, Grandfatherly kind of guy - wonderful to his wife, children and grandchildren...But I bet when he's mad, he acts the same way at home as he does in the house - vicious and spiteful...

I was going to say that I don't believe he was the kind of guy that talks filthy and such; that this was just a means to fit in...but I just remembered when he was being nasty with Renny, and she said "Be careful - your Grandchildren are watching" and he says "They know how I am"...so it makes me wonder....

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2008, 01:15:17 PM »
I remember that convo LMK that jerry had with renny, but when you watch him on the feeds and see some of the nasty things he says and does it seems forced not anything that comes really easily for him...doesnt make it right, cause I have wanted to smack his mouth more than once  (:;) Jerry seems to be more in his element when he is acting like a 75 year old man with grandchildren. I will admit I could be way off on this because I just cant imagine my grandfather or my father acting or saying the kinds of things Jerry does at times. Let me reitterate I am in no way a Jerry supporter there were just some thing I observed and thought I would share. on another note it is good to see you again lovemykiddies  :waves:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2008, 01:18:52 PM »
For Chinesetakeout: Just as a way of explaining Michelle's attitude about driving 30 minutes for a date - In Rhode Island, which is 30 minutes wide and 45 minutes long, no one ever wants to drive more than 15 minutes to get anywhere (including work), and if there's more than a 10 minute wait in a restaurant people will leave. When it comes to parking - if you are not right in front of the door to where you are going, or if the door isn;t within your line of sight - forget it. It's nuts, but it is the way most Rhode Islanders are. Also - most people who are "from" here either never leave here or if they do, they always ultimately come back. It's one big small town. I am not saying that I think any of that is good (or bad), but it is unique to RI and I thought it might explain some of Michelle's quirks, which by the way I am sick of her and I am going to be grateful once she is out of there.

Note to BB: Please do not let any more Rhode Islander's inside that house. We are too small to overcome someone this embarrassing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2008, 01:24:52 PM »
I remember that convo LMK that jerry had with renny, but when you watch him on the feeds and see some of the nasty things he says and does it seems forced not anything that comes really easily for him...doesnt make it right, cause I have wanted to smack his mouth more than once  (:;) Jerry seems to be more in his element when he is acting like a 75 year old man with grandchildren. I will admit I could be way off on this because I just cant imagine my grandfather or my father acting or saying the kinds of things Jerry does at times. Let me reitterate I am in no way a Jerry supporter there were just some thing I observed and thought I would share. on another note it is good to see you again lovemykiddies  :waves:

:thankyou: hd...

I have to admit that although I'm not a Jerry fan (and I really wanted to be), my heart softened towards him when I watched him talking to his family during the show this week...When he got on the phone and his voice was so horse when he said hello, then when it broke when he said hi to his wife, my heart melted...

Even the look on Michelle's face when she said "It's for you, Jerry" made me smile...For a very short moment...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2008, 01:28:45 PM »
Me too I started out liking him and then wanted to beat him down! I still want to see him walk out the door soon but on a positive note he didnt talk nasty in hoh LD today LOL!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2008, 01:36:14 PM »
Jerry's comments about Keesha were down right vile. IMO. I agree with you though Kat, I don't think he's like that around his family (at least I hope not). I think of my Grandpa and he never, EVER said things like that or acted anyway like Jerry. 
I think his most recent comments about Keesha were the worst yet, he even called her the c-word!!! That made me sooo mad! I wanted to punch his teeth out!! It also made me sick to my stomach!! And then the next day he's in there talking all sweet to her when she came to talk to him.  :barf 
I hope his wife and children never had to experience that side of Jerry. But, judging only from the way he talks about them, I don't think they have.
For the most mature in age, he's the least mature in attitude!  (:;)
Whew, felt good to vent!   :jumpy:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2008, 01:42:32 PM »
Vent away ML3 I love this thread it is a great place to blow off some steam....about the hgs that is             :lol: