Author Topic: Snewsers Spoilers.... four checks...!!!!  (Read 3324 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Snewsers Spoilers.... four checks...!!!!
« on: April 12, 2004, 06:43:13 PM »
Snewsers spoilers .. Snews already has four green checks next to this weeks boot..(no name) just four checks ..http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers
Click on the third green check mark...it takes you to SNN's Kathy Spoilers..http://survivornews.net/news.php?id=686

Now if only I could figure out who The Donald picks to be The Apprentice?? :P

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Snewsers Spoilers.... four checks...!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 07:00:07 PM »
What do the checkmarks mean? What does it ALL mean?

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 07:22:37 PM »
We think that the Green check marks are from Snewsers sources..one green check per source..
He's giving us the answer..for his SNN game he's only awarding 5 points to the correct boot pick this week..its Kathy..

Theresa

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2004, 11:02:28 PM »
You know i don't like Snewser much.  Oh he is a good spoiler, but every year he starts to act like a jerk.  i have a feeling it is when his favorites get kicked off, he either stops spoiling or he stop posting his answers or he quits doing the points for the games on time.  There is always something.  i do not think i will play that game any more, it is sort of rediculous to me to get discusted with Survivor and start scewing with the game.  It is a Survivor quiz, the Aprentice has nothing to do with it.  Some of us are Survivor fans but we do not watch the apprentice.  It seems pretty childish to me to run a Survivor game and then get pissed at Survivor every year and start acting like a spoilt child.

theresa

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2004, 10:02:51 AM »
That is why I quit playing the game. He would always have such dumb questions. I know it is a lot of work to do a game like that, but you are committed when you start playing your game to finish the season. I am like you T, I do not watch the Apprentice at all, and don't know anyone on there!

Oh well, that is the life of Snewser. LOL

Rob

Theresa

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2004, 10:14:02 AM »
The questions up to now have all been normal Survivor things and i am fine with that, but about this time every year he gets fed up or something and starts being a jerk.  i really do think it is about the time his faves get kicked out and i think that is childish.  Last year he even quit spoiling a couple weeks then it took him forever to get the points in right. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2004, 01:59:33 PM »
Gee.. :P I guess that you are both right..Its not fair of him to post a question about the Apprentice..I watch it so I never thought twice about this?? He must be pissed that Orangeena is giving away the spoilers before he posts them?
For what its worth..I'm picking Kwame to win..I'm going with my feelings,heart, nothing else..If you read my Appentice posts you will see that he's been my favorite since the beginning. :)