Author Topic: ♥TAR13 Terence Gerchberg & Sarah Leshner *dating*  (Read 99853 times)

Offline elopes

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: ♥TAR13 Terence Gerchberg & Sarah Leshner *dating*
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2008, 08:34:07 AM »
Found a really cute photo of them I can't seem to copy onto here... with a whole bunch of survivor ppl!!!!!

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/37192?page=13

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: to them

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2008, 11:42:04 AM »
Thats was the Dodgeball charity event. It sure looks like Sarah but the guy is Aras Baskauskas winner of Survivor Panama :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2008, 11:44:42 AM »
Sarah was there and had a wonderful time meeting the Survivor folks...

Thanks for sharing, elopes! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline elopes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2008, 01:29:38 PM »
Puddin, I think she's sitting with Charlie (on his lap??) and Terence is the one to the right of her in the yellow shirt. No?? 

Also, this made me realize she and Charlie may know each other because they both went to Upenn! (her for business school, him for college).  I wonder if they're friends???

Georgiapeach, did you talk to her???  Is that how you know she had fun??  :yess:

They were sooooo funny last episode. I think I am completely obsessed with them  :-[

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2008, 02:06:44 PM »
Puddin, I think she's sitting with Charlie (on his lap??) and Terence is the one to the right of her in the yellow shirt. No?? 

Also, this made me realize she and Charlie may know each other because they both went to Upenn! (her for business school, him for college).  I wonder if they're friends???

Georgiapeach, did you talk to her???  Is that how you know she had fun??  :yess:

They were sooooo funny last episode. I think I am completely obsessed with them  :-[
Oh that is Charlie and now I see Terence! Thanks elopes.

Offline Shantigirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • My Website | Lovemore
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2008, 11:35:56 PM »
New blog post about Terence and Sarah:

www.terenceandsarah.typepad.com

I know they would love to read your comments there so please post one if you're a fan!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »
An interview with Terence and Sarah:

Exclusive Interview: Terence and Sarah, from 'The Amazing Race 13'

Terence and Sarah made one mistake, and then they were gone from The Amazing Race 13.  No one would argue that Andrew and Dan were better racers than Terence and Sarah, but all it takes is one poor decision.  The couple opted to try for the Fast Forward on last night's episode of The Amazing Race - this was the wrong move.  Terence and Sarah were edited somewhat harshly at times during the race, but it's always important to remember the power of editing.  With a camera following you around for 24 hours a day, the network has the power to edit you into any sort of character they may see fit.  Terence and Sarah may have been somewhat shafted in this regard, but in the below interview, there is no bitterness.

Hey this is Oscar Dahl form BuddyTV and I'm here with Terence and Sarah from The Amazing Race 13.  Terence, Sarah, how are you two doing?

Sarah:  Hi, we're good.

Terence: I'm doing really good, Oscar, thank you.

No Problem. It must have been kind of hard watching that leg last night, especially with Ken and Tina and Andrew and Dan struggling so much on those challenges.  Was that difficult to watch?

Sarah: It was heart-breaking.  It was really devastating.  I think the comfort that we took from watching it was that we knew we never gave up.  We never even cut ourselves any slack, thinking we might be out, let's just relax.  We put our entire selves on the race course and we sprinted through everything, we poured ourselves into every challenge.  There's nothing we could have done any differently.

Going for that Fast Forward, it obviously didn't work out.  Was there any more rationale behind that decision than we got to see last night?

Terence: Initially we were hoping there would be two Fast Forwards, and we'd be in it for the second one, we wanted to go for the second one.  The first rationale was we'd been in the top three for almost all of the race, but we needed to get a W up there and get a first place.  The Fast Forward would do that.  Nowhere in the clue, nowhere at all did it say anything about meat.  We wouldn't have done it if it said "Eat a slab of sheep's butt."  I don't like meat, nor have I ever had sheep's butt.  So, the rationale is...it was an hour away, it was an hour away.  We could replay it a million times and it was very frustrating to watch that aspect. 

How far behind Andrew and Dan did you two actually finish in the leg last night?

Sarah:  They told us at the pit stop that it was seven minutes.  We don't know if they were just saying that to, like, dig the dagger in deeper, but that's what they told us.

Over the course of the season, what did you guys think of the editing, and was there anything that was edited out that you wish CBS would have thrown in there?

Terence: One of the major things that we wish was sort of kept in there, was when we were going down the net in Fortaleza, we were singing and dancing because we were harnessed together.  We also high-fived Mark and Bill when we passed them.  That would have really been neat to show that I'm not actually such a bad person, which was kind of portrayed somehow.  I was competitive, but I was also a sport. I never was mean or malicious to anybody.

Sarah:  I wish that they had showed more of the good times of our relationship and wish that they had showed the race in between the challenges, because we would make really big mistakes, and then we'd rely on our physical strength to come back and we came back from what might have otherwise been a deal killer for another team.  We kind of had this superhuman effort to get back into it.

Was that disappointing for you guys, because some of the editing at times didn't portray you terribly well.  Do you wish that they had shown the better parts, or is that kind of what you sign up for when you go on a show like this?

Sarah: We didn't really think about it very much when we went in. We were so focused on winning and we were so confident that we were going to win.  Even though our friends would say to us "Aren't you nervous about the editing," we would say, "No we're not nervous about the editing.  We are great people and we're going to win, so what's going to go wrong?"  And I think we recognized that it makes good TV and we did do those things.  That is who we were.  So, there was a lot of context they left out that I wish they'd included, but I think we both recognize that some aspect of our personality is what was shown on TV or they wouldn't have been able to show it. 

Terence:  A lot of people who watched it who are my friends of mine...I was like, "God, man, I'm really intense."  They're like, "You didn't know you're intense?" A lot of people knew it, and now I really know it myself, because I got to watch myself. So, that was interesting to watch. 

What was your guys' favorite place that you got to visit on the race?

Terence: New Zealand was a huge highlight for us.  We were in the car for 200 miles driving, between challenges, and we just had so much fun. It was such a beautiful country. I want to go back, because you got to see a lot of other countries where you're racing through and it's just a blur, but in New Zealand you're just driving.  And, even me, I drive really fast, I get speeding tickets on TV and stuff.  We got to see a lot of it and it was really - the weather, the temperatures, the places, the people - it was really nice.

What do you guys have planned for the future?  Anything big?

Sarah:  Well, I changed jobs.  I'm not working on Wall Street anymore, I'm working at a fund called Blue Orchard that invests in helping people get out of poverty and helping countries, and that's a fun transition, as opposed to having to go back to a bank after the race.

Terence:  I'm still coaching runners.  I just ran my seventh New York City Marathon, I'll be running my third Boston in April and I have a screenplay.  It's at Run2Three.com. It's just about how exercise has changed my life and how being physically fit can help you.  It's my life story. 

All right, Terence and Sarah, I appreciate you guys stopping by and speaking with us today.

Terence: So, who's your favorite team?

You guys are my favorite team, obviously.

Terence: (laughs) Oh, good answer.  You're very politically correct, I like it.  We are the best team. 

Thanks guys.

Sarah: Thanks a lot.

Link: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-amazing-race/exclusive-interview-terence-an-24568.aspx

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2008, 03:44:22 PM »
thanks as always for the interview marigold :)

I haven't listened yet but will later, thanks Rob:

Reality TV Podcast #178: Survivor & The Amazing Race
November 17th, 2008
The Amazing Race & Survivor Interview

http://www.rffradio.com/archives/297

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2008, 05:16:43 PM »

"We left all of ourselves Kazakhstan"

What was your first impression of Kazakhstan?
Sarah: My very first thought was that it is so much more Asian than I'd ever imagined. It has nothing in common with the country that's portrayed in Borat. It's a very, very Asian place. The people looked Asian and the language sounded Asian.
Terence: What we got to see was really beautiful, especially the mountains. There is so much diversity.

Were you happy or nervous about all of the teams being even at the chicken farm?
Sarah: We were really happy. What they didn't show on the episode last night was that we couldn't get on the flight with everyone else. We were stuck at the airport. We knew Dan and Andrew got on a crappy flight, but that was even better than what we had, which was nothing.
Terence: We almost got stuck in Moscow.
Sarah: Yeah. I felt like a lot of flights would go to Kazakhstan from Moscow, so we just needed to get ourselves to Moscow. I figured we could figure out how to get to Kazakhstan from there. In Moscow, for various reasons, we weren't allowed to leave immigration. When we couldn't get on another flight we became concerned we'd have to go back to India. By the time we arrived at the chicken factory we assumed we were so much farther behind all the other teams. When we saw them standing there we were very relieved.

Before the race, you both admitted to being concerned about food challenges. As a vegan, Terence, do you regret spending so much time attempting to finish the meat eating Fast Forward?
Terence: Looking back, of course I do. But, I try not to live my life with regrets. We went for it. Going into that challenge I thought I could literally just swallow the food. They didn't show this but I got up in the middle of the meal and I looked at Starr's plate and I realized I could never catch up to her, so I decided to get out of there.

How far behind Andrew and Dan did you finish?
Sarah: They told us seven minutes. But for what it's worth, we really caught up. It took an hour to get to the Fast Forward, then we spent about 20 to 30 minutes there and then an hour back. We were hustling. There was never one minute where we weren't giving it our all, trying to catch up. We really, really threw ourselves into it. It's heartbreaking to hear that we were that close. But, I don't think we could have done anything else.
Terence: They didn't show us sprinting up the hill towards the eagle. No one could physically keep up with us. We were literally giving it 110-percent running through Kazakhstan.
Sarah: It was infuriating to watch the episode and see the other teams walking up the hill and the girls giving the guys their backpacks while we were sprinting the entire day! I've never sweat so much. I've never been so exhausted. We left all of ourselves in Kazakhstan.

Sarah, when I met you before the race started, you were worried that Terence would act too needy and overly emotional during the race. So, how did he do?
Sarah: I remember having that conversation with you, and I also remember telling you that I loved In Touch, which is still true. No, I don't think he was too emotional. But, at that time I didn't even have any idea how bad it was going to get. We just had really different attitudes towards how we were going to interact with that other teams and how seriously we were going to take things that we said to each other. Some of the issues that I saw while dating him in New York played out on the Race times a thousand.

How did the race affect your relationship?
Sarah: We've had our ups and our downs.
Terence: We're no longer together. I don't even know who she is.
Sarah: That's not true. But, we had some very low moments where Terence dumped all of my belongings in the lobby of my building and I came home one day to find it waiting for me.
Terence: She has a doorman.
Sarah: Yes, he left it with the doorman, but it was still sitting in my lobby. Yet, we've also been able to watch the show together and talk about what we've learned from it. So, we're in the process of figuring out where our relationship is headed.
Terence: I'm waiting for her to propose to me.

Link: http://www.intouchweekly.com/2008/11/the_amazing_racewe_left_all_of.php
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 05:24:38 PM by marigold »

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2008, 05:44:51 PM »

Exclusive: 'Amazing' racers Terence Gerchberg, Sarah Leshner dish

"Newly Dating Couple" Terence Gerchberg and Sarah Leshner were most likely the most athletic couple, -- and perhaps the most argumentative one as well -- during their time on The Amazing Race 13 and had always seemed to find a way to bounce back from their race mistakes.

However, an ill-fated decision to pursue a Fast Forward challenge during the eighth leg of the race in Almaty, Kazakhstan turned out to be a hole too big for the couple to climb out of, as they became the seventh team to be eliminated from the competition during last night's broadcast on CBS.

On Monday, Terence and Sarah spoke to Reality TV World about why they made their fateful decision to try the Fast Forward, what their relationship is really like away from the cameras, and why they think one of the front-running teams is succeeding based on luck rather than skill.

Reality TV World: Let's start right with that fateful Fast Forward.  I just want to clarify what the clue at the chicken factory told you.  Did it tell you that there would be some sort of eating challenge?

Sarah: We did not know it would involve meat. It said "Go enjoy a local custom at a table with a hookah." So we were pretty convinced that [we would have to] brand ourselves with a hookah, or smoke an entire hookah. We never would have gone for it if we had known that it would involve eating. We knew that was our weakness.

Terence: Yeah, A: because I'm a vegetarian and B: she keeps kosher, and we knew the meat was definitely not kosher.

Reality TV World: So you weren't under the impression that it was a food challenge, you [thought] that it involved [some local] customs?

Sarah: Yeah that's what it said, like "Participate in a local custom, sit at a table with the hookah," and if you watched last season they did a tattoo, so we thought "Great, this season it will be [something similar.]

Reality TV World: Okay, because I know that a lot of the food eating challenges on The Amazing Race's earlier seasons usually involved eating some type of meat. But you didn't think this was gonna be that challenge?

Sarah: No. Obviously in retrospect we realize that was stupid and once we were back in the cab and kicking ourselves like "We should have known, we should have known." But we didn't run this race with a lot of hesitation and thinking about what we were doing. We just threw ourselves into it, so it was like "Oh my God we can probably win if we go for the Fast Forward! Go for the Fast Forward!"

Reality TV World: Sarah, Why did you not think going for the Fast Forward was a good idea -- was it because Nick and Starr were already going for it...

Sarah: (Interrupts) No, I just didn't think we necessarily needed it. I thought that if we run a conservative race and make sure that we stay in this, and kind of why risk it?

Terence is a much bigger risk-taker.

Reality TV World: Yeah, Terence, what made you decide to push ahead with it?

Terence: Well it's pretty funny that she could answer it that way. At the beginning we always said we were gonna go for the second Fast Forward. That's why we didn't go for the first Fast Forward, we were going to save it for the second one. 

I am a bigger risk-taker in life, and we hadn't won a race [unintelligible] and we knew that if you win a Fast Forward you win a leg, so it would definitely stretch the momentum and we needed something to get out of third place.

Reality TV World: Why didn't you leave immediately once you guys got to the restaurant and learned it involved eating a lot of meat?

Terence: Being such competitors I thought that I could just swallow the food. If you noticed [on the show] I was holding the water and I literally would just put it in the back of my mouth and swallow it without even trying to chew it.

[The restaurant] was an hour away, they also didn't show that. It wasn't just ten minutes away where we could just turn around and catch everybody. We knew that we put ourselves in a big hole by going for it.

Reality TV World: Did you think [Starr Spangler] was going to struggle more than she did?

Sarah: Yeah, she ate that faster than even food that we like, so hands down to her. She ate that in a way we never could have done no matter what it was.

We obviously wish that when we had gotten there we just turned around and got back in the cab, but we were really so confident and so convinced that we were gonna win that we... we didn't think very much. We were just like "Oh my God, we're here! We need to do the challenge! We're doing it!"

Reality TV World: About how long did you end up spending at the restaurant before you finally decided to give up and go back to the chicken factory?

Sarah: We probably spent about 20-30 minutes there.

Reality TV World: And you said it was a one-hour cab ride?

Sarah: Yeah so that's the thing, it was close to 2 1/2 hours that we put ourselves behind.

Reality TV World: Was there any point after that in which you thought you had made your way back into the race and could avoid finishing in last?

Sarah: We thought we might be able to catch up. We didn't, realistically, do a "Are we going to be able to make up 2 1/2 hours" [conversation], we just thought "This is our only shot," and we never stopped running that entire day.

We worked harder that day than we did on any other leg of the race because we just thought that if we had any chance it's just ourselves and the race course, so we just left gave it 110%.

Reality TV World: About how far behind [Andrew Lappitt] and [Dan Honig] did you end up arriving at the Pit Stop?

Sarah: The number they told us was seven minutes.

Reality TV World: Do you have any idea why Andrew and Dan were told to go back and re-do the last part of the leg instead of just being hit with a time penalty like [Mark Yturralde] and [Bill Hahler]  were earlier in the race? 

Sarah: Yeah, and this is a very subtle distinction but you can see it through all of the seasons. If it's something that just happened and you can correct it easily, you have to correct it. If it's something that happened earlier in the leg and you can't really simulate it than they give you a half-hour [penalty]to estimate [the time gained].

Mark and Bill, their thing was really early in the leg, and it was hard for them to say "Go back to that plaza that you were at three hours ago and walk to that other plaza you were at two hours ago."

In [Andrew and Dan's] case they had just done it, so it was just like "Go back and fix it."

Reality TV World: Do you think that would have made a difference as to whether you finished last?

Sarah: I have no idea, I think it would have been minimal time. I think that they followed the rules as they are written, and are fair.

Reality TV World: Lots of other teams we have spoken to have singled both of you out as the most athletic couple. Do you agree with that?

Terence: Yes, we were. I run, I get paid to run and I ran in college. Sarah's extremely strong with her upper-body. She does a lot of working out, she's in great shape. We're both in great shape so without a doubt yes.

Reality TV World: What strength advantages do you think that you had? You said speed...

Terence: Speed, and when we made mistakes -- like in the third leg when we ran too far away -- our great athletic ability allowed us to recover from that horrible mistake. Climbing down the cargo net we were seamless.

Sarah: We just didn't really have any liabilities. There was never any time when we had to say to the other one "Come on, work harder" or "Keep up with me."

I don't necessarily think that physical fitness is the most important attribute in the race, but for what it's worth I think we had an advantage there.

Reality TV World: How would you describe your relationship together? On the show it looked like, for better or worse, you both are pretty vocal about your feelings to each other.

Sarah: Yeah. I think that the show captured what our relationship is like under stress. When we're not sleep deprived, hungry and frustrated I think we're nicer to each other.

But it was a new relationship, we didn't know each other...

Terence: It was relatively new, and we got a lot to learn, just like the show showed.

Reality TV World: Well it went both ways. You both would support each other, and then...

Sarah: Yeah. I mean, during the Pit Stops we would be really nice to each other and make up from all the problems from the leg before and talk about how it was gonna be different. And then we'd start off being really optimistic and we love each other. And then we'd start screaming at each other again.

Reality TV World: During the first leg the show made a point to show you two having an argument about Sarah talking to other teams while resting in the Brazil. Could either of you explain how that argument came about?           

Terence: What happened is, as you found out I'm slightly needy -- which is not really true though -- but what ended up happening was we didn't win, and we were really frustrated because we made the wrong turn and it allowed three teams to pass us and we ended up actually still finishing in third place.

I just kinda wanted to talk about it with her. I didn't really wanna be "held" like the way it was portrayed. And she speaks Portuguese fluently and everyone wanted to ask her things and I was like "Sarah I need you to stay with me because I wanna talk about our [race]. We made a crucial mistake, which is why we didn't win." And she was interested in being friendly and I thought that was inappropriate at that time.

And I still do. (laughs)

Sarah: And I also think that it was, on a broader level, I think that we have different approaches to that kind of thing. I've always worked in big companies and had to be around a lot of people and had to just get along with people. Even if it's a superficial relationship or a fake exchange or whatever, just to do that is antithetical to how Terence runs his life.

He's super genuine, super sincere, and if he doesn't like people he doesn't wanna waste time talking to them but if he does like them he's gonna give them the clothes off his back. I'm much more... kind of in the middle so I don't think we really saw eye-to-eye on that.

Reality TV World: So whenever that would be an issue, you think it was something branching off of that [difference]?

Sarah: Yeah, and it actually came up a lot during the race because I, for whatever reason it's pretty lonely running a race with just one other person that you can't be more than 20 feet away from, so I wanted to have relationships with the other teams, and I think he was much more comfortable just focusing on the race and not paying attention to anybody else.

Reality TV World: What is your overall opinion of [Nick Spangler] and Starr? Other teams really seem to love ‘em or hate ‘em.

Terence: Well, how did you feel about them?

Reality TV World: Oh me?

Terence: Yeah.

Reality TV World: They are interesting... They're definitely playing the game hard.

Sarah: Yeah, that's the thing. They approached this so differently from us. In the early legs they were like "What's your strategy?" and "What are you gonna do to sneak around other teams?" and we were like... we never even thought about any other teams, we're just gonna throw ourselves into the race and play as hard as we can and be good sports about it....

(Terence laughs)

Terence: (interrupting)...I offered them food in the beginning when we were on the plane and they wanted to know my ulterior motive. I was like "Here's some food, you're hungry, nothing more, nothing less."

Sarah: They kept doing things to other teams during the race, and then apologizing to them at the Pit Stops. As opposed to someone like [Kelly Crabb] and [Christy Cook] who were very genuine in that they didn't want to work with anybody else [and] they didn't want to be nice to anybody else so at least you knew what you were gonna get.

Reality TV World: They really seem to be in front of the competition consistently, are they doing anything especially well or are they just getting lucky?

Sarah: I think it's a lot of luck, I really do. The legs end with teams finishing within a few minutes of each other usually, and so if you get a little bit of momentum because you're extra confident... We were frustrated because in India we got out last because coming in we got held up at customs while they got out first, and then they were able to ride that through the entire leg, and then they rode it through the next leg. That kinda thing builds on itself.

Terence: They were very lucky in the India thing that they were making up time. we were actually the first off the plane, we were the first off the plane a lot of times. So you know, even in the very first leg that they won, [unintelligible] they rode our coattails.

Reality TV World:- How did you both fare in the light Bolivian air during the Third leg? We've heard that teams had a much tougher time with the air than was shown on the show.

Sarah: I had a much, much, much tougher time than it showed. I mean I had to get oxygen twice, and they didn't show anyone getting oxygen except for Mark, but that was for the storyline.

Terence acted like he was at sea level. Literally I never heard him breathe hard, I never saw him sweat. He was fine.

Terence: I've run at those altitudes before so it didn't bother me.

Reality TV World: When you were in Kho Andeth you guys had your boat die in the middle of the water. How much time do you think that set you back?

Sarah: It felt like hours, it probably was like 20 minutes to a half-hour

Terence: About 30 minutes.

Sarah: But I think that's an example of where I think a lot of other teams would have gotten [eliminated] on something like that because you're stranded in the middle, you're dependent on these people that you can't communicate with to fix my boat. If I was by myself I couldn't have rowed that stupid thing. Terence didn't even hesitate, he was like "How do I fix this, how do I make this stop being an issue for us." That was really impressive.

Reality TV World: During that Kiwi challenge in Auckland you both seemed to get through it rather painlessly while a lot other teams ended up switching challenge because it hurt too much. Was it as easy for you as it seemed on the show?

Terence: No, it was actually a lot harder. There were rocks on the bottom of it and it was cutting up [the skin on our feet]. And Sarah, again, was an incredible sport. I thought our spout was clogged up and it probably was, and I said "Sarah why don't you stick your hand in there," so she sticks her hand in.

We actually had a lot of fun. We kind of wanted to switch -- I have really sensitive feet -- and she knows I have sensitive feet but we were such troopers about it and we never quit at any task we did. That was just another thing, everybody quit and we were like "We're gonna stick this out and finish it quick." We drank the kiwi juice and said "To life!" and we were there. We were done.

Reality TV World: You both seemed to be in the middle of that second leg incident where Tina ran around telling everyone she had convinced the airline to switch to a bigger plane -- What exactly happened there, do you believe that's what happened?

Sarah: It happened exactly the way you saw it. She stood up and she said... what she actually said was "I got them to change the plane so that we can all get on the plane," and we were like "That makes no sense! How could you do that?"

Terence: We got there 20 minutes after her too. I could understand if she had maybe two hours to work on it, but 20 minutes!? That's amazing...

Sarah: And it also doesn't make any sense, what she said was "Don't worry, I changed it so that everyone can get on the plane," and we were like "You're playing this just as hard as everybody else, you're not gonna change the plane to accommodate us."

Reality TV World: What was your favorite experience on The Amazing Race?

Sarah: I really liked New Zealand. New Zealand was a very long leg -- it was probably two-to-three times longer than anything else. That was the time we had the opportunity to kind of relax. We were driving for hundreds of miles at a time  and we were just operating very [well], I was giving him directions, he was trusting me, he was executing. It was spot on.

Even though the challenges were really hard... The kiwis were probably one of the harder challenges that we did, I had to have medical attention for the bottom of my feet (laughs). But we never quit, we worked together well, we didn't yell at each other. It was great.

Terence: And for me it was going down the cargo net in Fortaleza. We were singing, we were dancing. And they didn't show one of my favorite moments, which would be me high-fiving Mark as we passed because it just showed our sportsmanship and our... just, camaraderie. So, that was one of my highlights.

Reality TV World: What about least favorite experience?

(both laugh)

Terence: Having not eaten meat in fifteen years and having to put a... it wasn't making a hot dog, it wasn't eating a hamburger, it was eating the biggest portion of food. First of all, I eat small portions and this was enormous. So hands down that for me. It was absolutely disgusting

Reality TV World: Actually I forgot to ask, what did that taste like? I had no idea what that actually was.

Sarah: Worse than the meat was... they had these chunks they said were potatoes -- and it may be a good strategy to start with the potatoes -- and they were actually huge cubes of fat. So you had to eat really hideous tasting meat, on cubes of fat [unintelligible].

Terence: And there were onions in there, and I thought the onions would be, like, onion-y. But the onions took on the flavors of the fat and the meat, so I had nothing in there that was looking good to me.

Reality TV World: Is there anything that you wanted to make it onto the show that was edited out?

Sarah: Well Terence can speak to some of that relationship stuff that he probably didn't like the way it was depicted (laughs). But I just wanted it to be clearer how much of ourselves we put into the race, because we made huge mistakes that -- I think -- would have cost other teams in the race and they would not have been able to come back from.

So whether it was getting lost in Brazil in one of those early legs where we ran literally five miles out of the way and had to put our cameraman in the car because he couldn't keep up with us, I thought that kind of went by pretty quickly.

Or when Terence fixed the boat, where i think other teams wouldn't have come back from that.

If there was some way to show how hard we were working and how much of ourselves we were putting into it.

Terence: I would have liked them to show the great moments of how we're great sports. Sarah and really never undermined anybody or lied. We really just kept true to ourselves, we just competed really hard amongst ourselves and competed hard against other people. But we never were like... "lie, cheat and steal." We would always offer people things when we weren't racing. We were ourselves and we had a lot of fun.

Reality TV World: What aspect of The Amazing Race surprised you the most?

Terence: The sleep deprivation, and how much harder it was.

Sarah: We trained for challenges, so we trained for about six weeks really, really intensely before the race. We packed our bags with everything we were gonna bring and we went on the treadmill, the rowing machine, the stair master. We learned how to rappel, we went snowshoeing, we milked animals.

We just did so much related to the tasks, and Terence said to me "I think we should practice sleep deprivation, I'm gonna wake you up at 3AM." And I said "No," and I think that would've made a huge difference because none of the training helped. We never had to milk a cow, we never had to rappel down a rock face or whatever, and we were deprived of sleep. So it probably would've been better if we were better prepared.

Reality TV World: What teams did you get along with the best? The worst?

Terence: Probably [Anita and Arthur Jones].

Sarah: [Aja Benton] and [Ty White], Mark and Bill. Kelly and Christy, I liked them even though...

Terence: (Interrupting) I don't. Especially after they said something mean on the TV show. That's why.

Sarah: We made really, really great friends for life, which is not why we went on the show, but is a nice result.

Reality TV World: During the show, we've seen Mark and Bill's small backpacks and Ken's whistle, did either of you bring anything special with you to help during the race?

Sarah: I think we packed great. I would've brought about 80-90% of what we actually brought. We had really small backpacks, they were really light. Terence's as a little bit heavier than mine because he was taking some of my stuff because he could carry more than I can.

We had lots of snacks with us, I think we packed great.

Reality TV World: How'd you guys end up on the show -- whose idea was it?

Sarah: We had both been huge fans of the show, and we were on a trip -- one of my friends got married in Latvia -- and someone said "You guys travel like those guys on The Amazing Race. Everything's last minute, fly by the seat of your pants."

So when we came back, Terence went on the website, figured out how to apply, guided me through the process, basically made the video, and completed the paperwork, I just thought it would never, ever happen. I thought you only got cast if you had connections. Then, the irony was they actually called me to tell me that they were interested in us because they assume that the woman does it all.

That was one of the best days of the entire process, getting that call and [hearing] that there's even a chance that you could be on The Amazing Race. We were freaking out.

Reality TV World: Was this the first time you have applied for [the show] or had you done it before?

Sarah: Oh yeah.

Terrence: It was the first time we applied. When somebody said that to us we looked at it and were like "Yeah, let's go for it." So we even made a three minute video and we said "This is us, this is Terence and Sarah..."

Sarah: (interrupting) "... You're either gonna love us or hate us."

We had only been dating for about four months at that point, so I don't think we thought it through very much, like "Well this is gonna be a very long process," and "Where will our relationship be at that point?"

We just thought "This would be so fun and so crazy if it works."

Reality TV World: So what are you both up to now? Are you still together? Is there engagement news or anything?

Terence: It's driving me crazy, I'm waiting for her to propose! (Both laugh)

Sarah: No engagement news. We're working on our relationship, by the hour not even by the day.

Terrence: I'm with the conservative one in this relationship.

Sarah: And I switched jobs, I'm not working on Wall Street anymore. I'm going to invest in socially responsible businesses in the emerging market, so it's kind of a time of big transition for me.

Terence: I'm still coaching runners. I just ran my seventh consecutive New York City Marathon, [The Boston Marathon] in April, and just showing people that running as exercise can help get you out of a darker place, because previously -- before I met Sarah -- my life was not in the greatest place. I wrote a screenplay about it a while ago and I'm just working on that.

Link: http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-amazing-racers-terence-gerchberg-sarah-leshner-dish-8018.php

Offline SingularStars

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • The ultimate racer.
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2008, 10:37:14 PM »
Sarah: [Aja Benton] and [Ty White], Mark and Bill. Kelly and Christy, I liked them even though...

Terence: (Interrupting) I don't. Especially after they said something mean on the TV show. That's why.

What's this? I thought they all got along with each other?

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2008, 02:50:05 PM »

The Amazing Race: Terence and Sarah Blame It On The Editing. After You Read This, You May Not

Terence and Sarah were this season’s Type A semi-dysfunctional couple. The antics of the competitive business woman and her often undermining passive-aggressive running coach boyfriend made many viewers wonder, “What the heck does she see in him?” The duo was favored to make the finals, but a decision to pursue a Fast Forward that involved eating massive quantities of Sheep Butt proved fatal for the Kosher and Vegetarian team. Was Terence really a jerk? Or does he have a sense of humor that didn’t survive the editing process? Decide for yourself. They gave a very candid interview about getting the villain edit, their intense training regimen and Starr’s shocking meat eating prowess.

How far were you behind Dan and Andrew when you got to the Pit Stop?
Sarah: We don’t have any way to validate this but the production team told us they thought it was seven minutes. It was very painful, so part of us hopes that it’s not true. But we certainly gave it are all even when we knew there was a very small chance we were ever going to catch up to anyone else. We never stopped running. We did our best. We couldn’t have taken down those seven minutes.

How much time did you spend on the Fast Forward?
Terence: It was an hour there and an hour back.
Sarah: Plus any time we spent in the restaurant.
Terence: Which seemed like an eternity but probably was only about twenty minutes.

What did the clue for the Fast Forward say? Did you know it was going to be an eating challenge?
Terence: Great question. No!
Sarah: We, of course, were poring over all the blogs last night and this morning. We saw that everybody thought we were so stupid for going for it. But all it said was, “Sit at a table with a Hookah.” So that whole hour long cab ride we’re brainstorming about how we’re going to have to brand ourselves with a Hookah, we’re going to have to smoke the entirety of the Hookah. We were so focused on last season, where it was a tattoo. So, clearly this season it’s going to be branding. That’s what we decided.

Terence, you’re a vegetarian. Sarah, I’ve read you keep Kosher. I’m assuming that was extremely Treyf. Yet you attempted it.
Sarah: There was a rabbi standing next to the table.
Terence: I hadn’t eaten meat in fifteen years. That wasn’t a nice steak or an In N Out burger. That just goes to show how competitive we are and how much we immersed ourselves in it. Both of us were willing to make tremendous sacrifices of our beliefs. It’s not like I became a vegetarian ten days ago or she started keeping Kosher recently.
Sarah: Going into it we said we will do absolutely anything. I will shave my head. I will brand myself. When we had to go down that cargo net in Brazil we didn’t even pause. Nothing gave us pause except in our interviews and our applications we always knew that eating would be our Achilles heel.

But when you saw Nick and Starr, who weren’t under any dietary restrictions, were doing the task why didn’t you turn around right away? You could have out hustled Dan and Andrew.
Sarah: The minute that we left there we said, “Oh God. Why didn’t we have our wits about us to leave right away?” There were two things. One was that the cab ride was so long that we knew we were going to be way behind anyway. So we just wanted to do whatever we could to get through it. The other is we kind of approached the challenge the same way we approached the rest of the race. For good and for bad we didn’t take a minute to think. We just were so focused on winning and convinced that we were going to win that if there was something that was in front of us we were just going to throw ourselves into it.
Terence: If you look at all the tasks we did throughout the race, at no time did we ever quit any of them. Nor did we do them slowly. We did every one fast. In our training, I practiced eating stuff that was nasty. It was all vegetarian. But I would just swallow it. If you noticed, I was holding the water and I tried to swallow the meat, thinking I would not have to chew it and taste it.

How do you feel about the way you were edited? Terence, you especially were given a bit of a villain’s edit.
Terence: Everybody who knows me has said, “Due, that’s so not you.” But I’m like, “Look, if I followed you for ten hours I’m pretty sure there’d be some moments that aren’t totally cool.” I don’t necessarily care about the edit.
Sarah: Really? You don’t care about the edit?
Terence: Okay, I do. But I got over it after the first few episodes. It was nice that the last couple episodes were really warm towards me but I do care what some of her friends or her family might think. Anyone who knows me knows the real me.
Sarah: I didn’t actually love the way that I was edited. I thought I looked a little bit silly and a little bit obsessed with people liking me.
Terence: But you are.
Sarah: We learned something about the process which is that they need characters and if you give them anything to create a character about you they’ll use it. On the other hand, we did say those things. We did do those things. They didn’t put words in our mouths. They did omit the really nice things we did for each other. I think we learned about ourselves. We learned about our relationship.

Afterwards, did you beat yourselves up about the way things ended? Phil gave you some grief about being unable to eat the sheep for a million dollars.
Sarah: Yes. I think right afterwards at the pit stop and in the discussions we weren’t mad at each other. I never said, “Why did you tell me to go for the Fast Forward? Why didn’t you try a little bit harder?” Because we were really in sync about intensity and our competitive approach to the race. I don’t think one of us ever had to carry the other one or convince the other one to try harder. But the race definitely took a toll on our relationship. Right when it was over we were very depressed. We were really mad. We were really frustrated. We took it out on each other.
Terence: We went into the race with the attitude that we were never going to blame each other for anything and we never have.
Sarah: When we did the Maori warriors in New Zealand they were very generous with that edit because it looked like it only took him two times. It took him six or seven times. I was sitting there going, “Oh my God. The other teams are going to catch up to us. We’re going to lose this because he can’t match up the stupid tattoo.” But once he did it, I never said, ‘Why did you take so long?” The wrestling thing in Bolivia, I had to do it twice. He never yelled at me. He was just sympathetic and supportive. It was the same with the Fast Forward.

What unseen moment of the two of you do you wish made it on to the show?
Terence: When we were going down the cargo net and we passed Mark and Bill they edited it to have me say, “You can’t climb and talk.” We were actually singing and chatting. What I actually said was, “You can’t sing when we pass Mark and Bill.” I high fived Mark. That’s the sportsman I am. The fact that they didn’t show that really upset me because if you look at everything, when did Sarah and I talk s--t about anybody? We were intense during the game. We never said one bad thing about anybody. Even last night when we knew we lost the food challenge, I was like, “You guys are rock stars.” I tipped my hat.
Sarah: I wish they’d showed more of the stuff in between the challenges. I think we made huge mistakes that we came back from in ways that other teams probably couldn’t have, like our boat breaking down in Cambodia or getting lost in Brazil. We estimated that to be four or five miles out of the way. I would have liked America to see how hard we worked. We never stopped running. This was the hardest workout either of us had ever done.

Who did you consider to be your biggest rivals on the race? Who made you step up your game?
Terence: Without a doubt it was us. We got in each other’s way.
Sarah: We were so focused on winning. We were so confident. Every leg we didn’t win we would debrief and say, “These are the very specific reason we didn’t win. What can we do to win tomorrow?” But we never said, “They’re better than us,” because in our minds we never conceded that anyone was stronger than us or smarter than us. Now that we look at it from the outside, maybe our relationship got in the way. But we didn’t have that perspective.

Does it kill you that the frat boys, who have been at the bottom of the pack the whole time, outlasted you?
Terence: A broken clock is right twice a day. Whatever. I have no comment.

When you debriefed, did you figure out why Nick and Starr keep winning legs?
Sarah: Most of it was luck. You finish a lot closer at the end than you realize. Most of the time it was a matter of minutes. Once you start winning it gives you momentum. One thing I realized from watching them that I didn’t know while I was on the race is that they were a bit calmer than anybody else, particularly Nick. Nick really impressed me by being calm and levelheaded.
Terence: I actually think they work for CBS. I don’t think they were competitors. The way Starr ate that meat is ridiculous.

Are you saying that Starr enjoyed eating Sheep Butt?
Terence: I’ve never seen anyone eat meat that quick in my life. I don’t think you could eat ice cream if you like ice cream that fast.

What inspired the two of you to try out for the race?
Sarah: We loved the show. We’d been watching it individually before we even met. It’s everything that we love. It’s about competition. It’s about physical strength. I love to travel. We’d always thought about it. We were on a trip to my friend’s wedding in Latvia. Somebody said, “You would be good on that show.”
Terence: We travel like on the show – hectic, crazy.
Sarah: Terence went home, looked on CBS.com, found the rules for applying, said, “Honey, let’s make a video.” I was like, “We’re never going to get picked. You’re so crazy. But okay.”
Terence: I said, “Of course we’re going to be on the show,” because I’m the eternal optimist.
Sarah: So we made a video and sent it in. I put it out of my mind.
Terence: We? We made a video?
Sarah: Terence made the whole video.
Terence: She had me send it to her. She was like, “Can you change this?” I was like, “I don’t work for you.” It was a really interesting process. We sent in the video. They called her and I was like, “I filled everything out. Why aren’t they calling me?” It was a really fun time for us.

How did going on the race change your lives?
Sarah: We learned a lot about ourselves from watching the show. We’ve had really good introspective discussions. Even though it was edited, we did do those things. I consider myself to be a serious business woman but I necessarily think I looked like a serious business woman on the race. Terence is one of the most giving, compassionate people I know but that didn’t really come through. That was very useful for us.
Terence: I’ll say this much. I got to learn a lot about myself and about Sarah. Whatever you can learn about yourself, I think that’s invaluable.

What advice would you give to future contestants?
Terence: It’s such a whirlwind trip. Enjoy the person you’re with. It’s a once in a lifetime, maybe twice in a lifetime experience.
Sarah: Don’t go on the race with someone if your relationship cannot withstand great challenges. It’s one thing to treat somebody badly if you know they’re going to be in your life forever, like your family member or your best friend from childhood. Part of the reason we wanted to go on the race was to see how our relationship would do under this kind of stress. That’s not a good decision.

Is there anything else you would like to get off your chest about the race?
Terence: There is one thing. I am a running coach. I’m a very fast runner and I take a lot of pride in that. They kept editing it to make it look like I saying, “Slow down.” I’m must faster than I was portrayed. How about you Sarah. Is there anything you’d like to get off your chest? How much you love me or how much you adore me? How happy you are watching the show with me?
Sarah: I do think he is a much better person and a much better partner than they edited him to be. We wanted to win. We always thought we had what it took. We still think we do.

Would you go back if they had an All Stars edition?
Sarah: We would. One hundred percent. And we would do our training completely differently. We trained really intensely in all the wrong ways. We practiced milking animals, hitchhiking, snow shoeing, repelling. We never practiced sleep deprivation.
Terence: I’d leave with just the clothes on my back.

Link: http://thebiz.fancast.com/2008/11/the_amazing_race_terrance_and.html

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2008, 06:34:23 PM »

Amazing Race’s Terence & Sarah: Losing Was Horrible and Depressing

Terence and Sarah’s journey on The Amazing Race came to a bitter end Monday when the ultra-competitive New Yorkers, who had been gunning for the top spot through out the race, were thrown off course by a meat-eating stunt and missed the $1 million prize. What’s more, the couple went through “very, very hard times” with their relationship after appearing on the show. Terence and Sarah caught up with PEOPLE after their elimination from the Race to find out how they’re doing as a couple, what that sheep soup tasted like and whether Sarah deserved to be put in that chicken cage. – Nicholas White

What did you learn about each other on the Race?
Sarah: I’m completely obsessed with people liking me, regardless of the priority in the moment. We were obviously there to win $1 million because we’re both very competitive people. At the same time, I could see that I wasn’t playing the game as sneakily as the other teams were. We probably helped people too much.
Terence: I didn’t realize how intense of an individual I was. I realized [that] I was short with someone who is wonderful in my life. I was oftentimes very short. The frustrations I took out were on Sarah and were unnecessary. Maybe I should have put the frustration or anger where it deserves to be — towards other teams or myself — versus a person that was just there being a great partner.

Sarah, do you agree?
Sarah: This was a new relationship. We had been dating for about four months when we applied and nine months when we went on the Race. We had never been tested in these ways. I learned we deal with stress really differently. We also deal with new people differently. I was so focused on making friends and new relationships. Terence was much more focused on the challenge at hand. It was hilarious to watch the show because that wasn’t entirely our experience. I was watching it going, “I can’t believe he made me go in that bird cage.”
Terence: [Sarah] deserved to be in the bird cage. She deserved it. She had it coming!

Were you able to be together after the elimination?
Sarah: It was horrible. It was anti-climactic, depressing and we were frustrated and we took it out on each other. Terence dumped all of my belongings in my lobby and returned my key to me and wouldn’t take my phone calls for like a month.
Terence: She has a doorman. I didn’t just leave it on the floor. I gave it to the doorman, for the record.
Sarah: We definitely went through very, very hard times … But now that we’ve been able to watch the show, we’ve been able to debrief it. We’ve come together as people. We recognize that we shared a very special thing together. We haven’t determined exactly where our relationship is heading.
Terence: I have. She’s going to propose to me any day now. And we’re going to live happily ever after.

Did the Race hurt your chemistry?
Sarah: It was a combination of sleep deprivation, uncertainty, stress — plus, the fact that we were just getting to know each other. We took everything harder than if we might have if we had known each other longer. Because if your brother snaps at you, that’s one thing. But, if your new boyfriend snaps at you, you want to wring his neck.

What did that sheep soup taste like?
Terence: Once we got there and saw it was meat, I knew we were [in trouble]. It was the most repulsive thing ever. Sarah was just like, “Eat the chunks of potatoes.” In the video, it was chunks of fat the size of –
Sarah: Bigger than dice.
Terence: My mom loved making liver and onions when I was a child. That was disgusting. This was even worse. I don’t think it helped that there were sheep or animal heads on the table, and people were picking meat off it and eating it. I didn’t even care about the belly dancers. I literally, physically, could not digest it. The fact that I even remotely compromised my views upsets me slightly.

Who were your favorite and least favorite teams?
Terence: We worked with a different team every episode and then they got eliminated. I said in one of the extra videos that we were like the bad luck charm because we became friendly with Anita and Arthur in the jungle and they got eliminated. We started working with Mark and Bill and they got eliminated. We started working with Ty and Aja and then they got eliminated.
Sarah: The team that we really didn’t like was Nick and Starr. They’d keep doing these sneaky things and then in the pit stops give these Oscar-worthy apology performances.
Terence: They weren’t Oscar-worthy. They were like really pathetic and not even Oscar-worthy. It was horrible.
Sarah: They weren’t very good sports. They were kind of arrogant. That was not our approach.

What’s next for you two?
Sarah: I left Wall Street and now I’m working in an investment fund that invest in helping people get out of poverty around the world … Terence has written a screenplay about his life story and about how running and exercise got him out of some dark places.
Terence: I’d written this before the show. It was something that happened for me. That’s why I coach and that’s what makes me happy. Making me happy is not yelling at a beautiful girlfriend or putting her in a birdcage. But every once in a while she does deserve to be in a birdcage.

Link: http://tvwatch.people.com/2008/11/18/amazing-races-terence-starr-losing-was-horrible-and-depressing/

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2008, 07:46:38 PM »
I have not caught up on all the exit interviews yet but did catch Bonnie Hunt today, Sarah is smoking hot! You go girl! I'll get some pictures up later and hopefully a video.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2008, 10:04:26 PM »
Got it!  :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2008, 10:23:29 PM »
The lovely Sarah  :hearts:.............

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2008, 10:26:31 PM »
she's so hot :hearts:

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2008, 10:56:23 PM »

:jumpy: Yay puddin thanks for sharing

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2008, 11:07:16 PM »
Did it say in one of those interviews that Terence kicked Sarah out of her apartment?
I mean it's one thing to kick her out of his own apartment, but if it was out of hers (:;)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2008, 02:26:25 AM »
They both came across beautifully!! Articulate, funny, self deprecating ---AND looking gorgeous---well done guys!!

Thanks for posting this puddin, I was afraid I would miss it with my weird hours this week! :thankyou:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2008, 11:10:44 AM »
Terence and Sarah spotted in Disneyland!
http://thewelkers.blogspot.com/2008/11/almost-famous.html

Offline Sarah L

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2008, 11:27:04 AM »
Have to say a big thank you, Puddin, because I actually haven't had a chance to watch this clip yet (as the Welker blog says, I just returned from LA and Disneyland!) so if it weren't for your post....

And the nice feedback of course is much appreciated :)  I've been reading all the blogs for a while so Michael, I'm glad I've now joined the ranks of Kelly & Christy and Dustin & Kandice as female racers you like, but glad you didn't start rooting for us too early with your bad luck.... :)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2008, 11:29:20 AM »
Have to say a big thank you, Puddin, because I actually haven't had a chance to watch this clip yet (as the Welker blog says, I just returned from LA and Disneyland!) so if it weren't for your post....

And the nice feedback of course is much appreciated :)  I've been reading all the blogs for a while so Michael, I'm glad I've now joined the ranks of Kelly & Christy and Dustin & Kandice as female racers you like, but glad you didn't start rooting for us too early with your bad luck.... :)

:lol: :lol:
hey sarah!
yes, you guys ended up being one of my favorite teams on the race -- (usually the teams I don't like in the 1st episode grow on me as the season goes on) and it SUCKED seeing you guys eliminated...especially to andrew and dan...but glad you guys made it as far as you did! (Sorry if my liking you guys ended up passing the bad luck on to you LOL)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2008, 11:52:01 AM »

Hello Sarah  :jumpy:! Bonnie Hunt was spot on "...what a incredibly fantastic person you are"  :<3  :hugs:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2008, 01:51:32 PM »
Oh :bigwelcome to SARAH!!

Y'all did a fantastic job with the media blitz!

So glad you are here! :hearts: :hugs: :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule: