Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 254994 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2008, 05:28:12 PM »
I am really worried that Libra is going to get this POV.  As nasty as she is, she's a fighter.  When we back is against the wall, she pulls out all the stops.  Which is why everyone wants her out.  

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2008, 05:30:32 PM »

Now that I've gotten all that off my chest, maybe I won't be screaming at the computer screen as I am reading the feed updaters, who TOTALLY ROCK, by the way!   I tried to help out with just BBAD a couple of times and it is HARD!  I can't imagine having 4 screens to keep up with AND doing it for hours on end!  THANK YOU - without you I would be in total withdrawal, since I am missing everything because I am going in so early right now.

Come back to us Irish Lass  :hoot: :dontgo: :bow: :flowers: :luvx

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2008, 05:31:27 PM »
Heh heh heh...I want Libra to win it. Think of the drama. In fact I want her to win it and take a trip or $$ from April just to hear April screaming again. (Maybe just maybe Michelle would get so sick of her, she'd put April up and she'd leave!)

OR put up Jerry because he wants to go to Sequester and every evicted person afterward will have to endure him till next month when they coulda, shoulda put him out sooner.

(I'm evil! Evil I tell you, EVIL!)  :snicker:

ETA: I'm going to send thoughts to Michelle, she wants to get even, put Jerry up to torture everyone else in Sequester while she coasts to a win. (She hates them all anyway!)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2008, 05:37:00 PM »
TexasLady -- you are so right -- Libra winning POV would create unbelievable drama again.  Michelle talks tough and that she is playing for herself making her own decisions.  If that really is true-- she would put up April.  How can she not be P o'd  at the person who put Jessie up in the first place?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2008, 05:41:10 PM »
TexasLady -- you are so right -- Libra winning POV would create unbelievable drama again.  Michelle talks tough and that she is playing for herself making her own decisions.  If that really is true-- she would put up April.  How can she not be P o'd  at the person who put Jessie up in the first place?

Excellent question, she promised not to put her up but nothing about replacing the noms. April DID promise to keep Jessie safe which I took to mean she wouldn't put either one of them up when Michelle fell and let her have the HOH.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »
I'm just confused why she's reacting so strongly to the HG's who had to vote the HOH's choice -- and not the HOH (April) who put Jessie's butt up there to begin with.  There is absolutely no reason to keep April around that I can think of.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2008, 06:14:37 PM »
I'm surprised this is taking so long, they have the fiesta late- most likely on BBD, but still to break down whatever they have out there and put something else up????

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2008, 06:51:18 PM »
They probably beat the crap out of each other and all need medical attention...

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2008, 06:51:22 PM »
I hope Keesha and Libra both lose. It is the only way Dan will be safe. :P
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2008, 06:52:47 PM »
They probably beat the crap out of each other and all need medical attention...

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2008, 07:04:01 PM »
I'm just confused why she's reacting so strongly to the HG's who had to vote the HOH's choice -- and not the HOH (April) who put Jessie's butt up there to begin with.  There is absolutely no reason to keep April around that I can think of.

Michelle says she's thinking strategically but of course she isn't. If she were she'd put April up who beat her in endurance. She's doing it for revenge.  :res:

(Be our luck that they did beat the crap out of each other and we didn't get to update that! NOOOOOOOOO Only boring talk is our lot.)  :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2008, 07:05:00 PM »
lovemykiddies ---- that is the best line of the night so far!!! 

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2008, 07:08:22 PM »
Part of me wants Libra to win,but Dan will go up and after listening to Keesha trash him in that unbearable voice of hers he will go home.Not worth it to me.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2008, 07:09:25 PM »
I'm really pulling for Dan and Renny..More Renny than Dan..I'm from New Orleans and at first I was embarrassed by Renny but she has grown on me a ton since she calmed down.  Good riddance with Jessie..I only hope Libra follows him out.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2008, 07:11:54 PM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, Jerry wins veto, to be continued...

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2008, 07:13:16 PM »
As far as Michelle she is dumber than a rock..She can't even see straight without Jessie..IMO  if she is smart she will try to align with Keesha and Memphis and stay the hell away from Opril..those 2 need to go..Just nasty as far as I'm concerned.. Preacher dad should be so proud of his son :groan:

Offline I'm Ron Burgundy?

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2008, 07:18:20 PM »
Part of me wants Libra to win,but Dan will go up and after listening to Keesha trash him in that unbearable voice of hers he will go home.Not worth it to me.
Keesha trashed Dan? :@

Yeah Dan is probably going up, and Jerry will try his best to get him out or Dan's alliance will vote against him. Something stupid is going to happen.
Let's do this like Judas.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2008, 07:25:06 PM »
Jerry:But that prick Dan was the one that made him leave.  Read that on the updates.  Does Jerry not realize there were others who also voted Jesse out ???  Jerry wants Keesha to come down and Dan to go up.   I want Jerry to shut his mouth     Does anyone have any tape  :-X   I just want Libra to go home !!!   or April !!!   and Jerry very very soon !!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2008, 07:37:10 PM »
Jerry is so full of himself --I can't stand him!!  He wins POV and thinks again that he is the power god of the house.  They need to get his butt out of there real soon.  The RKMD group better suck it up and win the HOH next week or they are toast!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2008, 07:51:41 PM »
Don't despair. Remember that Libra is Michelle and Jerry's target, I think Dan will be safe. Dan has the highest popularity right now from what Will posted, I don't think BB will want him to go just yet.  :tup:

We can always hope that April blows it somehow in the next day or so.  :snicker:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2008, 07:54:44 PM »
If Dan does end up going some time soon, I hope that there is an America's favorite vote and its worth bucks at least like James got -- and Dan gets it adding to his AP bucks.  I would feel pretty good about that.  And people like Jerry, April and Ollie end up with zip!!

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2008, 07:55:14 PM »
As of right now maybe he won't use it!!  :jumpy:  Let's hope it stays that way. :yess:

Offline IrishLass

• BB Sho2 updater
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2008, 07:56:16 PM »
Queenycastle wrote:
Alert the media

Libra has to redo her damn nails after diggin' through those damn onions!

I rest my case.  Ignorant, self-centered "princess."

and

Puddin wrote:
april- i was too short it wasn't fair

Well of COURSE it wasn't HER fault she lost.

Un-freaking-believable!  :pull
  Have I mentioned that April is a self-centered, self-important, ignorant, delusional, moronic, hateful, spiteful, conceited, arrogant, lying, conniving, back-stabbing freakozoid who needs to GO HOME NOW, lately?

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2008, 07:56:24 PM »
If Dan does leave I hope your right. :tup:
If Dan does end up going some time soon, I hope that there is an America's favorite vote and its worth bucks at least like James got -- and Dan gets it adding to his AP bucks.  I would feel pretty good about that.  And people like Jerry, April and Ollie end up with zip!!

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2008, 07:58:19 PM »
Keesha trashed Dan? :@

Yeah Dan is probably going up, and Jerry will try his best to get him out or Dan's alliance will vote against him. Something stupid is going to happen.
I didn't say Keesha trashed him,I meant that if he was on the block with her she would.And really she has said a few subtle things like "Whats with Dan" to Michelle.The thing is she doesn't have to trash anyone,I would bet my last dollar she's going to the final 2,probably will win it all.Hope I'm wrong,but I can see this coming.She's friends with the most people,she puts herself out there in conflicts enough to show she's playing the game,but always makes sure someone else looks worse.Unless she really screws up she has this in the bag.