Author Topic: "BIG BROTHER 10" TO BRING BACK "AMERICA'S PLAYER"  (Read 7347 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
"BIG BROTHER 10" TO BRING BACK "AMERICA'S PLAYER"
« on: July 29, 2008, 03:10:02 PM »
THIS JUST IN... From CBS Entertainment... "BIG BROTHER 10" TO BRING BACK "AMERICA'S PLAYER"
Viewers To Vote For The Houseguest Who Will Be Offered The Chance To Do America's Bidding For One Week And Win Up To $20,000

July 29, 2008 - BIG BROTHER 10 will bring back the popular America's Player segment that debuted in "Big Brother 8," in which viewers will have the opportunity to vote to decide which current Houseguest will be given the chance to be the new America's Player on Tuesday, July 29 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT).

The Houseguest with the most votes will be offered the chance to become America's Player for one week.  If they accept, they will do America's bidding and will have the opportunity to win a total of $20,000. They will be asked to make moves that are both personal and strategic, from getting certain Houseguests nominated for eviction to convincing their fellow Houseguests to vote for who America wants out of the house.   Most importantly, they can never tell anyone in the house that they are working on behalf of viewers and they need to be careful... because, just like their fellow Houseguests, they can be voted out at any time.    Viewers will be able to vote on cbs.com or via text messaging from their mobile phone.   

BIG BROTHER 10 is broadcast three nights weekly, on Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) and the live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network. 

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/release?id=19223

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: "BIG BROTHER 10" TO BRING BACK "AMERICA'S PLAYER"
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 03:43:27 PM »
VOTE FOR RENNY!!!!! :yess: :yess: :yess: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :sucks :sucks :sucks :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 03:45:23 PM »
No it could put at target on her back, I was thinking Libra or Jerry?

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 03:48:59 PM »
But she's under the radar. Remember how well Eric played it? The others had no idea. Of course, the HG's didn't know about America's Player back then.

I think Renny would play it under the vest. Renny can act when necessary. I think she'll do it right.

VOTE FOR RENNY!!!!!
Just here to visit.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 03:49:42 PM »
Libra - yes yes yes

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 04:04:13 PM »
No it could put at target on her back, I was thinking Libra or Jerry?

Your so right Puddin' I think Libra!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 04:05:51 PM »
But she's under the radar. Remember how well Eric played it? The others had no idea. Of course, the HG's didn't know about America's Player back then.

I think Renny would play it under the vest. Renny can act when necessary. I think she'll do it right.

VOTE FOR RENNY!!!!!
But it put suspicion on him you know? the unknown votes etc and we know how Eric ended up  :snicker:.  I'd like Renny to stay under the radar as much as possible but I agree she would be fun to watch.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 06:01:11 PM »
Right now as I think about it, it's a toss-up between seeing Renny put mischief on the house or put a target on Libra. I'll have to flip a coin about it.
Just here to visit.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 07:01:35 PM »
I think Libra, I want to do it to someone that we can get out of the house sooner, but then if Libra accomplishes anything we will also be giving her money.  Maybe Jerry is the better choice then, because I would want him to have the money.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 07:06:03 PM »
the problem being, no one listens to Jerry, lol

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 07:13:40 PM »
That is true Puddin,  I just don't want Libra to get the money if she actually accomplishes anything.  I would want AP to be someone I want to give the money too.  Now what if they threw a wrench in it and made it someone from another season, that would be funny if America chose Eric and he had to do it all over again. :funny:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »
Puddin' I messaged you about this

I think Ollie is the center core of the Libra-Opril alliance- no I did not include Keesha.

Anyway- I think Ollie would do it.

I think Libra is arrogant enough to say- I'm not doing that- I'm gojng for 1/2 mil not 20 thou!

What do you all think?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 07:56:37 PM »
Just another way for the producers to manipulate the results & outcome of the game!! I call hogwash on this!!!

Remember our interview with Jessica last year. She said they used Eric to do what they wanted, like forcing him NOT TO USE THE VETO!!!

If you want to listen: http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23956/TS-49074.mp3

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 12:23:30 AM »
 :groan: I agree, Rob.  CBS going back on it's word that there will be "NO Twist" this season.  Very lame attempt to get some action into these trolls.   :lol:   Oh well, I guess they have to try something to get our attention.  This season is so lame.   :meow:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 09:20:57 PM »
Maybe it will be like last season and all our votes will mean nothing again, just like when we voted Alex back into the house only to findout that he actually won't be going back into the house.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 09:57:01 PM »
I'm looking to the twist, we need something to liven up the feeds  :jumpy:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 10:51:15 PM »
I'm looking to the twist, we need something to liven up the feeds  :jumpy:

That's for sure, they are pretty boring, but yet very creative in the games that they come up with to play in the evenings.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 05:45:21 PM »
Obviously BB didn't learn their lesson with Eric. I thought America was very annoyed with AP, guess not.