Author Topic: Survivor: The Fairy Tale Story  (Read 2383 times)

CindiLou

Survivor: The Fairy Tale Story
« on: April 01, 2004, 09:34:24 PM »
There once was a strapping young lad named Rob from Boston who landed on the Survivor Island a second time. Rob met the lovely young princess, Amber, and figured hey, it worked the first time, why not the second time? Anyway, Rob and Amber had a lovely time playing the Survivor Game until the evil Probst split them into two tribes. It was then that the lad Rob realized how very much in love he was with the lovely young Amber. Rob decided then and there to do whatever it took to get the lovely young Amber back. He took the mighty Lex aside and whispered in his ear," You do a favor for me and I will take you to the end." Now, the good woman Kathy heard that promise from the lad Rob and decided to cash in on it herself. Kathy and Lex then decided to throw away the evil Jerri in favor of the lovely young Amber and the rich promise of the lad Rob.

In the next episode, the merge finally happened and they were all joyful. Rob won the powerful immunity and with the backing of his original tribe, sent the mighty Lex down the broken path to the Loser Lodge. The good woman Kathy saw the handwriting on the wall and knew she was next. The lad Rob and his original tribe continued to rid themselves of the original MogoMogo until only the original Chapera remained.

Probst and MB saw a good thing and went with it to the very end. The editing of SAS pointed us all toward the Fairy Tale Ending of the lad Rob and the lovely young Amber as the Final Two.

The grand Finale rating went through the roof and MB proved, once again, just how damn brilliant he is.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Survivor: The Fairy Tale Story
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 11:48:36 PM »
 :D :D :D :D.. CindiLou I loved this!! This should be moved up to ASS..not spoilers so that everyone could read this...