Author Topic: BB10 contestant Bryan "Ollie"  (Read 22355 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
BB10 contestant Bryan "Ollie"
« on: July 07, 2008, 10:09:54 PM »
Ollie

*The son of a Pentecostal preacher* --Props to CornerOfficeX

« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 11:56:53 PM by puddin »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: BB10 contestant Ollie
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 01:49:41 AM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: BB10 contestant Ollie
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 02:41:07 AM »

Hometown: Minneapolis, MN via Des Moines, IA
Marital Status: Single

As the son of a preacher, Ollie grew up in a strict Pentecostal family where, in his father's church, faith healing and speaking in tongues were practiced. His father is his hero because he totally supported his entire family - his mother, three sisters and two brothers for two decades. Ollie fondly calls his family the "Black Brady Bunch." To this day, Ollie does not drink, smoke or curse; staying true to the values he was raised with as a child.

Ollie describes himself as animated, energetic and good looking. His proudest accomplishment is receiving a full athletic scholarship to college where he played football. He's a real sports fan and likes to watch football, basketball and the World Series. His favorite activities are working out, skiing and hanging out with friends and he listens to hip-hop, R&B and gospel music.

His ideal mate is classy… but sassy. He says he pierced both of his ears while in college to impress a girl. The things he would like to accomplish are financially oriented, i.e. earning enough money to be set for life by making a smart investment, creating the next best invention and/or winning the lottery. He's not into politics though he says he votes every four years.

Ollie attended Iowa State University in Ames, IA, and graduated with a Bachelor's of Arts degree. He was a sociology/communication studies major.

His birth date is October 22, 1980.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 03:30:54 PM by puddin »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB10 contestant Bryan Ollie
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 09:46:46 AM »
 :lol:  looks like a stand-up comic.... might be this seasons comic relief...  :snicker:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 11:00:42 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 11:05:12 AM »
not just you
last night CBS2 put up Steven and Ollie's videos, but then removed them for some reason :groan:

Nuala

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 06:54:56 PM »
:lol:  looks like a stand-up comic.... might be this seasons comic relief...  :snicker:

I was thinking the very same thing!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: BB10 contestant Bryan "Ollie"
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 07:08:50 PM »
Works in marketing
preacher's kid --has morals but is just as crazy as anyone else
Not a huge BB fan--only has seen a few episodes previously but now of course is watching season's 8 & 9 (smells like recruited to me!)
Single playing the field, not closing his mind to a showmance
Waiting to develop his strategy until he sees the other HG's
Has never had a girlfriend in his whole life, but is not a virgin :lol: but is more ready for a relationship now
Not into politics
Good people person
Likes God, family and women, not necessarily in that order!

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 12:45:47 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 07:29:40 PM »
Try rebooting peach, I had to earlier and its working fine now.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 07:48:30 PM »
Try rebooting peach, I had to earlier and its working fine now.
Nope..didn't work. It jams at 4:09 every time.
Could someone finish this little recap off please?
We have a lot of folks on dial up who can't always do the vids.
This is the last one! :hugs:

Got it! Thanks! :hugs:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 12:47:17 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 08:44:45 PM »
he's got a nice smile

i hope he doesn't shame his father

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 11:44:17 PM »
for peach, thanks to Quirkydude

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 12:43:19 AM »
Thanks puddin--got it! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 05:26:48 PM »
Its Gary Coleman  :yess:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2008, 12:32:39 PM »
Meet Keesha and Ollie, two of the lucky house guests to be competing for the $500,000 grand prize. Catch all the action on Big Brother 10 starting July 13th!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 12:41:35 PM »
He seems like he could get along with most.   I am still laughing at I planned to be a virgin.... but that changed and I liked it, and liked it again.  Way to make your daddy proud!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 05:07:50 PM »
It's been my experience that the preacher kids are usually the worst.  Only time will tell

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 10:59:06 PM »
from WLBB

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 10:08:09 AM »
yadda yadda Julie talks about Ollie

http://www.wcco.com/video/?id=44302@wcco.dayport.com

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 03:58:57 PM »
Ollie's exit interview on Early Show and House Calls video clip are posted under Michelle's thread since they both are in the same clip, no need to post twice

His interview with ew.com:

For the record, Big Brother fans, Ollie is his last name and Bryan is his first! Since there was already a Brian in the house, CBS didn't want you to get confused! Wasn't that nice? Now that we've got that cleared up, let's talk to the 27-year-old marketing sales rep from Iowa about how Dan gave him the total shaft. (Also, click here to read my exit interview with last night's other ousted player, Michelle Costa.)

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: So are you willing to admit you got played bigtime?
Bryan Ollie: Uh, I just let my heart get in the way of the game. That was a mistake on my part.

Now that you've had the night to think about it, how do you feel about Dan's game play now?
I don't feel any different than I felt before. Everyone does what they can to make an impact, but his decision could come back and backfire. I could come back to get him.

In retrospect, do you think you should have dangled on that rope a little longer during the HOH competition, or would you have trusted Dan all over again?
If I had to do it all over again, I would make the same deal [Editor's note: What the ??!@@**!?!]. My back was against the wall. I had to do anything I could at that point to gain a little leverage, to turn things around in the game. Obviously, it didn't work in my favor, but in the same situation, I'd do the same thing again [Editor's note: See above].

What did you make of Dan's shrewd decision to wear a hooded jacket to the competition?
I don't think it was a coincidence that he'd show up in a winter coat in the middle of August in California. I don't know if anyone else would think to bring something like that to California. I don't think it was coincidence at all. It definitely played to his advantage.

Did you talk about it with other houseguests?
We talked about it during and after the competition. We were all a little suspicious. It's still a question I'd like to get answered. Meanwhile, I was basically half-naked with a sleeveless shirt.

There had to have been some doubt that you couldn't trust Dan with this deal, right?
I couldn't trust him as far as I could spit after what he did a couple of weeks prior, giving everyone his word he'd send Memphis home and instead sent Jessie. Giving people his word means nothing, especially when he swears on his family, religion, and girlfriend. To bring that kind of shame to his family...

After Michelle was put up for eviction at this week's veto competition, you confronted the others about the deal you made with Dan. After telling them, did you suspect they were in on it, too?
I really don't think everyone was in on it. They may have known parts of it. Dan ran away the second I confronted him. His No. 1 objective was to disappear as fast as possible, and he acted like a coward. If you pull off something like that, at least face me like a man.

Let's talk about April. How is it possible that April would be your first girlfriend? What have you been doing for the last 13 years?
I've been playing the field, that's all, trying to find that perfect fit! She's the perfect girl for me to hang up my cleats for.

You spent a lot of down time with her. Was it easy to forget that the cameras are rolling?
No doubt about it. That was the benefit of having April there. Most of the time we didn't talk about the game. We just liked to get away and enjoy each other's company. She made the days and weeks go by that much faster.

What's the first thing you'll say to her when you see her in the house?
I want to hear her answer to my question: Will she'll be my girlfriend?

A 75-year-old retired Marine and a 53-year-old beauty worker have outlasted you. How does it feel?
I'm not bitter at all if I lose out to a 75-year-old or a 53-year-old. Those two, honestly, have done a good job. A lot of us younger people took them for granted, that they would slide in the game. I think that's part of the reason why they are still there. I hope one of them pulls through to the final two, or even becomes the champion of the season. Memphis, Dan, and Keesha are taking it for granted that Renny and Jerry will self destruct.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 09:13:06 PM »
I meant to post this weeks ago, forgot about it and just came across it again, I first saw this picture right after Ollie and April had sex the first time in the BB house....

Offline furzball

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 11:28:02 AM »
 :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: That's hysterical!!!! I'll bet his parents are proud!!!
NOT!! Thanks!

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 12:42:04 PM »
Remember when Ollie was talking about being "okiedoked"  :lol:
I realized later that he was probably thinking of the "rope-a-dope", when you trick someone or pull the wool over on someone.   LOL @ Ollie!!  :funny:

BTW, is that a real pic or was it chopped? If his parents really put that on their church marquee that is hilarious!!! :funny: :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 02:10:41 PM »
Yes, the picture is real and that is his parents in the picture.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 03:10:03 PM »
Yes, the picture is real and that is his parents in the picture.

Well then.... :lolmao: and  :snap That is f'ing FUNNY!!!
Thanks Will!