Author Topic: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"  (Read 228754 times)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB10 Feed "Discussion"
« Reply #1225 on: August 08, 2008, 08:49:02 PM »
Forgive me, but I am on vacation and going thru BB withdrawals!  Can anybody give me a brief update on what has gone on in the house since the show last night?  I only have a dial up connection and limited time, but I am going nuts wanting to know what is going on!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1226 on: August 08, 2008, 08:56:55 PM »
You would think that someone with years of life experiences as Jerry would have -- he's what 75?  That he wouldn't act like such an immature idiot over the Dan situation.  Why did he not go and talk to him and hear for himself why Dan did what he did and tell Dan how he felt about him.  I can't believe the actions of Jerry.  And the rest of them.  They are so angry at the flip.  Yet they were all talking about what they were going to do to RKL as soon as they got the chance.  They are all just so pissed that they beat them to it by pulling the first power move.   The name calling is just so vicious -  Just shows what people will do when money is at stake.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1227 on: August 08, 2008, 09:00:53 PM »
Just shows what people will do when money is at stake.

Yeah, and their pride too! You are right when you say they are pissed because someone upped the game before they got the chance!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1228 on: August 08, 2008, 09:11:29 PM »
Where do people go to submit the questions Julie reads to the HG's on eviction night (I'm assuming they are real and not fabricated by BB10).

Someone should ask Jerry it's appropriate for him to say Dan was hiding behind his religion when Jerry did the same thing, hiding behind the Marine Corps?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1229 on: August 08, 2008, 09:14:37 PM »
Oh-----you are so right on about Jerry.  what about his so called word to Brian -- then he says "notice I'm not wearing my military stuff today since I'm going back on my word"   Someone needs to ask him about that.   Why hasn't that come up yet from one of the HG'S?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1230 on: August 08, 2008, 09:16:10 PM »
I would love to have that question asked on live TV.  And see him squirm with his answer. The big hypocrite!!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1231 on: August 08, 2008, 09:37:43 PM »
I would love to have that question asked on live TV.  And see him squirm with his answer. The big hypocrite!!

BB wouldn't dare ask that question - they know that any question that would involve anything more than a yes or no answer would take him 2 hours to reply to. If Julie wouldn't have cut him off when she asked him if he was enjoying being in the BB house, we'd still be listening to him go on and on......
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1232 on: August 08, 2008, 09:39:48 PM »
You're right -- so why isn't any of the HG's asking him that very question?  That could get him to shut up about Dan finally!!  WHo by the way is not on the block, yet.  But if Libra or Keesha take themselves off -- Dan goes up and may very well go out.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1233 on: August 08, 2008, 09:43:50 PM »

BB wouldn't dare ask that question - they know that any question that would involve anything more than a yes or no answer would take him 2 hours to reply to. If Julie wouldn't have cut him off when she asked him if he was enjoying being in the BB house, we'd still be listening to him go on and on......
:lolmao:

Offline Brina

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1234 on: August 08, 2008, 09:59:06 PM »
April ---->     :lol:

I'm rooting for Keesha to win PoV and perhaps we'll see Jerry go up as the "pawn" and hopefully out the door  :yess:
Mom to 6 amazing kiddos, including 2 sets of twins!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1235 on: August 08, 2008, 10:37:30 PM »
from cbs

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1236 on: August 08, 2008, 10:38:53 PM »
If Keesha or Libra win POV -- I bet Dan goes up

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1237 on: August 08, 2008, 10:49:28 PM »
I know im like the only one happy with the noms (almost hoping Libra gets POV and Keesha leaves).

But anyways, I just have to point something out.

Everyone is pointing out that Jerry did the same thing as Dan. So lets point out something that Keesha did that she accused others of doing.

While its whoever is not on the block's vote, she was so pissy when they even suggested to her that they wanted Jessie out when she was HOH. She was HOH it was HER week and she had to have HER way. But April wants someone out and it suddenly makes her trashy and fake.

Oh and with that said, Keesha wanted Angie out for personal reasons (she admitted it) but they tell April she only wanted Memphis out for her own personal reasons. Same thing, sorry guys.

And then this whole thing with Keesha and Memphis. Keesha didn't really go around getting or trying to get votes for Steven and if she did wasn't she technically doing the same thing for Memphis that Angie did for Brian. Trying to save a 'friend'? Sorry but right there is something else that Keesha has done that she is pissed the others have done. Keesha also sent Memphis up to "plead her case". Yet she walks around like shes a badass, but she can't talk to Michelle :res: Shes 30 years old for pete's sake. Then again when it doesn't go their way its just a game.

Like I said I really am almost hoping Keesha gets evicted but I know it won't happen.

And I see alot of people like Dan, and according to the popularity poll he has alot of fans. So why would a true fan of BB put him in the America's Player situation? I mean anybody who is a fan of BB saw exactly what it did to Eric. In my opinion if he were to leave this next week, wouldn't that be America's fault almost? Alot of people have said that they think it is him. So didn't we put him in that situation? I mean I thought using Libra was a good idea because she could screw herself more.

Its just something to think about. Im not a fan of anybody anymore. I was of Brian and Angie. Woo goooo me. At this point April is looking sane to me, minus the under the covers thing (but then again James didn't get as much heat for it last year as Chelsia, and the only reason that Ollie gets it is being a preachers son).

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1238 on: August 08, 2008, 11:16:32 PM »
This "banner" thing is killing me!!!  Is Michelle the new Natalie?  Starting to believe her own nonsense?

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1239 on: August 08, 2008, 11:53:38 PM »
I know im like the only one happy with the noms (almost hoping Libra gets POV and Keesha leaves).

But anyways, I just have to point something out.

Everyone is pointing out that Jerry did the same thing as Dan. So lets point out something that Keesha did that she accused others of doing.

While its whoever is not on the block's vote, she was so pissy when they even suggested to her that they wanted Jessie out when she was HOH. She was HOH it was HER week and she had to have HER way. But April wants someone out and it suddenly makes her trashy and fake.

Oh and with that said, Keesha wanted Angie out for personal reasons (she admitted it) but they tell April she only wanted Memphis out for her own personal reasons. Same thing, sorry guys.

And then this whole thing with Keesha and Memphis. Keesha didn't really go around getting or trying to get votes for Steven and if she did wasn't she technically doing the same thing for Memphis that Angie did for Brian. Trying to save a 'friend'? Sorry but right there is something else that Keesha has done that she is pissed the others have done. Keesha also sent Memphis up to "plead her case". Yet she walks around like shes a badass, but she can't talk to Michelle :res: Shes 30 years old for pete's sake. Then again when it doesn't go their way its just a game.

Like I said I really am almost hoping Keesha gets evicted but I know it won't happen.

And I see alot of people like Dan, and according to the popularity poll he has alot of fans. So why would a true fan of BB put him in the America's Player situation? I mean anybody who is a fan of BB saw exactly what it did to Eric. In my opinion if he were to leave this next week, wouldn't that be America's fault almost? Alot of people have said that they think it is him. So didn't we put him in that situation? I mean I thought using Libra was a good idea because she could screw herself more.

Its just something to think about. Im not a fan of anybody anymore. I was of Brian and Angie. Woo goooo me. At this point April is looking sane to me, minus the under the covers thing (but then again James didn't get as much heat for it last year as Chelsia, and the only reason that Ollie gets it is being a preachers son).

I Agree totally. :wohoo:  I am torn about Keesha.  I think she is really playing a good game for herself, unfortunately I think she is in the best position to win.  She has a good personal relationship with everyone except April and Ollie(once April is gone Keesha and Ollie will be friends).I am not so sure I like her, but I respect how well she is working the house.
I am also so tired of her accusing April of being so fake.  Everyone in this game is fake.  EVERYONE!  There is no way to play without being FAKE.  Keesha is just as fake, if not more fake, than anyone.

edited to fix the quote :waves:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 02:21:27 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1240 on: August 09, 2008, 12:22:55 AM »
Forgive me, but I am on vacation and going thru BB withdrawals!  Can anybody give me a brief update on what has gone on in the house since the show last night?  I only have a dial up connection and limited time, but I am going nuts wanting to know what is going on!

BamBam, all hell broke loose last night with Jessie's eviction. Michelle won HOH and when the feeds came back everyone was pretty much yelling at everyone else. Jerry screamed at Dan, called him a traitor, slammed him for going back on his word and called into question his religion in the worst way, gave him the finger. Told him F. you more than once.

Libra and Michelle got into it, April and Ollie contributed, Memphis went into the DR because he was afraid he'd hit someone for what they were doing to Dan. (It was brutal.)

Michelle danced all over the house, making faces to the cameras, into the spa telling Jessie she got it for him and they all would pay.

Michelle has a master plan and it may work. She put up Keesha in order to get rid of Libra. She thinks that when Libra the mastermind (not) goes, then April and Ollie will take out Keesha and Renny, she and Memphis (maybe) can fly under the radar and she will win the game.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1241 on: August 09, 2008, 12:35:06 AM »
Weekly stats of BB10:

Week 1: Jerry, HOH, Jessie & Renny nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Brian up, Brian evicted 9-1
Week 2: Jessie, HOH, Dan & Steven nominated, Michelle wins veto, not used, Steven evicted 9-0
Week 3: Keesha, HOH, Angie & Jessie nominated, Keesha wins veto, not used, Angie evicted 8-0
Week 4: April, HOH, Jessie & Memphis nominated, Jerry wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Michelle, HOH, Keesha & Libra nominated, to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1242 on: August 09, 2008, 12:36:10 AM »
I've been listening to Meechelle lie through her teeth about the banner but just now she embellished the lie even more to Op1. She says she put it together that Steven had to be her brother or Steven who is staying with JJ. Since her brother has no money it has to be Steven and JJ.

Meechelle is the female version of Johnny Fairplay!  :jam:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Saturday 8/9
« Reply #1243 on: August 09, 2008, 02:28:05 AM »
I'm watching the tape of the first hour and 15 mins of BBAD due to work and the ticker at the bottom of the screen says that all hg's except for Michelle are on slop 5 out of the next 7 days......is that true? 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB10 Live Feed Updates for Saturday 8/9
« Reply #1244 on: August 09, 2008, 02:33:37 AM »
YES, ALL HGS ON SLOP 'CEPT MICHELLE.   HOWEVER TOMORROW NIGHT THERE IS A STEAK AND LOBSTER FEST FOR ALL OF THEM.
No MSG!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1245 on: August 09, 2008, 08:13:48 AM »
I think the major difference between Keesha and April is that April used her HOH to essentially turn against her alliance by her and Ollie teaming with Michelle and Jessie before she even knew that her alliance was going to vote Jesse out. Keesha at least remained loyal to her core alliance when she was HOH.

There is a big difference between simply not doing what people in your alliance would like you to do as HOH (Keesha) and totally going to the other side against them while you are HOH (April).

Yes, it is a game, and yes, people should play for themselves in the end, but don't get all high and mighty and outraged when your own little plan for a coup de etat blows up in your face. April's alliance trumped her by ruining her plans to team up with Jessie and Michelle. Her outrage is not about nonallegiance, mistrust and disloyalty from her original alliance. She is simply pissed that her new plan didn't work. She is fake because she is playing the "my alliance turned against me, so it's game on" card. Bull.

I simply can't stand April.

Offline whend

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1246 on: August 09, 2008, 09:21:31 AM »
I think BOTH those blondes are fake,I think they are both snakes and I want them both to go!!I'm sure barring any POV miracle Libra will be gone this week and it'll be interesting to see who becomes the house's next "puppetmaster"/scapegoat.I'm no fan of hers,but they are giving her way too much credit for running the house.I wonder how long it will take them to see that Keesha has set herself up pretty nicely vote-wise and the evictions have been to her benefit as well and that if they let her go on she'll win the game.(if they can even find somebody to put her up next to that would stay over her)Thats how it looks from where I sit anyway.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1247 on: August 09, 2008, 10:00:39 AM »
I think BOTH those blondes are fake,I think they are both snakes and I want them both to go!!I'm sure barring any POV miracle Libra will be gone this week and it'll be interesting to see who becomes the house's next "puppetmaster"/scapegoat.I'm no fan of hers,but they are giving her way too much credit for running the house.I wonder how long it will take them to see that Keesha has set herself up pretty nicely vote-wise and the evictions have been to her benefit as well and that if they let her go on she'll win the game.(if they can even find somebody to put her up next to that would stay over her)Thats how it looks from where I sit anyway.

Oh, they are definitely both fake - witness how both of them were the best of friends to each others' faces and then proclaimed in private how they couldn't stand one another. I am with you, there.

I suppose I look at it more in terms of the game. Keesha went against April's wishes to boot someone out of the game that she didn't want in. She didn't completely change her alliance, she just went with a smaller core group to change the game a bit. What April did was play both sides of the fence while she was HOH and it backfired. She was willing to send the others up the river and she is now acting like she did nothing wrong in her alliance. She is also saying that she hung on that wall for her alliance - she saved them all. I don't recall any deal that she made up there that included anyone in her alliance but she and Ollie, so she can't play that pathetic excuse card, either.

Suck it up, admit that you didn't have as much power as you thought you did, and go on. The only way to win the game is to admit that you made an error in judgement and adjust your game accordingly. She won't make it to the finals if she doesn't let it go, because in the end, she will be focusing on retaliation and she will be blindsided again. That's what will destroy her.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1248 on: August 09, 2008, 10:02:09 AM »
This thread is getting a little large, let's move to a nice new one.  :bubs

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,16452.new.html#new