Author Topic: Welcome you big brother fans!!!!!! from Nuala  (Read 33131 times)

Nuala

Welcome you big brother fans!!!!!! from Nuala
« on: June 30, 2008, 06:59:16 AM »
Hey there you big brother fans...are you ready? I know I am.  My hubby is even asking me daily when does it start up again.....I've got him secretly hooked on BB.

I just want to take the time to welcome you to RFF the best BB site in the universe!!!!  If you are a guest then register and join us for the fun and crazy times of the bb hgs this summer. 

Get your rest now because once it begins it is a non-stop party here at RFF!!!!!

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Welcome you big brother fans!!!!!! from Nuala
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 12:37:36 PM »
Hi there Nuala...Thanks for the great welcome...This will be my first season on the board and I am sooooooo excited to be here!  :jumpy:   I am hoping to be in here a lot once it starts....My b/f can't stand BB and gets so angry when it is on cause I definitely DO NOT focus on him at all..LOL Oh well he'll have to deal as usual!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 03:03:36 PM »
All of us newbies are feeling the love from the old timers!  :kuss:

Nuala

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 07:10:43 AM »
Thanks Bam Bam and Jo.......I am excited that you will be with us for BB10.  I can't wait to find out who the hgs are....hopefully by the end of this week.

To the rest of you guests....come on register...we don't bite...we love meeting new people and getting your opinions!!!! 

Offline jojonj

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 09:54:33 AM »
I am sooo excited...the days are going by so slow....but it will be here sooner than we think...I feel like I am going to enjoy this site,everyone seems so nice!  :wohoo:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 09:50:32 AM »
 :waves:  A big ole  :bigwelcome  to jojonj and BamBam!

To all of you Big Brother Lurkers,  join us and give us your thoughts and feedback. I promise we won't bite  :lol:  We really enjoy each other on this forum. It is the BEST forum to make new and everlasting friendships.   :talk   :ghug:

Blondie
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 11:47:00 AM »
I'm a self-proclaimed lurker who always has visions of being involved in the discussions here.  My hubby hates everything Big Brother, so I kind of have to sneak in my fix!  I do love reading all everyone has to say and I hope I like the season enough to get more involved.  Hope everyone has had a great summer so far!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 11:53:44 AM »
Glad all you guys/gals found us!! Glad you came out of the woods to post too! LOL

I do want everyone to know that if you order your Big Brother Feeds before July 12th, you get $2 off each month, or wait till it gets a little closer to the beginning of the show, and you can do the 14 Day Free Trial of the feeds!! Thats cool too!!

Click the banner to start your 14 Day Free Trial or to get $2 off each month, OR BOTH! LOL

Watch Big Brother 24/7

Nuala

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2008, 05:59:04 AM »
I am grateful to see so many registering for RFF.  I hope more of you do.  Seriously this is the best reality fan forum in the universe.  I am a picky person and I picked this place to be my home away from home!!!  We have the best BB updaters and the best discussions on the hgs.  I am looking forward to getting to know you and what your thoughts are of the show.  So register now and get geared up for season 10 of BB.

Have a safe 4th of July

Offline IheartBBpandabear

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 07:48:06 AM »
 :waves: :waves: :waves: :waves:  HIIII  Everyone!

I've been lurking for the last few weeks, on a bunch of different sites, trying to figure out which one to join.  I used to be on another site (I won't say which  ;)) BUT, they were borrrrinnnngggg and I couldn't believe they actually LIKED BB9?!?!  Sooo... through my searching, I came across this page.  It's adorable... you guys are like a little family (Ex :  announcing of Mama having a baby and computer issues).

ANYWAY, I agreed with a lot of things I read from others on this site, so I figured I would join. I am a HUGE BB fan, and I HOPPE that this season is better than last.  I can't take anymore random hooking up and NO good aliances! :pull (:;) 

I can't wait to see what this season has in store.  From what I've saw posted (IF it's true)... it sounds like a GREAT season to come.  My fiance will NOT be happy soon... having to watch this three nights a week   :yess: :yess:

I have DVR, but REFUSE to tape it and watch it later on, unless I'm just going out to dinner and will be back home a little bit after the time it's on... that way I can skip the commercials anyway LOL 

I can sure go on huh?  haha  I'm just bored at work, putting off getting my day started haha 

I can't wait for this season to get started ... with all of you guys/gals too!! :jumpy: :wohoo: :tup:
~EVERYTHING happens for a reason~

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 08:20:03 AM »
We are a family here and we are always delighted to say :welcome2: to a new member!

Glad you found us, IheartBBpandabear! If you are used to just watching the show (like I used to do :lol:), you will be amazed at all the backstage drama on the live feeds...You'll be addicted to our live Updates in no time!

:bigwelcome
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline IheartBBpandabear

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2008, 08:32:13 AM »
We are a family here and we are always delighted to say :welcome2: to a new member!

Glad you found us, IheartBBpandabear! If you are used to just watching the show (like I used to do :lol:), you will be amazed at all the backstage drama on the live feeds...You'll be addicted to our live Updates in no time!

:bigwelcome
  :hithere:Thanks for the welcome Peach!! :js: I have been on other pages with live feed updates, and I was addicted to them... and they weren't even good!  haha  I can't wait to see what you guys can do!!  I used to be against reading about the live feeds, thinking it would ruin the show... until I found out that it actually made it even BETTER  :lol: I'm going to try and catch on to the way you guys do the updated this season, and next season, I'll be getting the live feeds and maybe help out updating myself!  I am SO excited for the season to get started!!  I can't believe it's less than one week away!!     :ya3:
~EVERYTHING happens for a reason~

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 09:01:27 AM »
We are  pretty different from most of the other sites Updates because we add in live time screencaptures of the action and videos as we go...sometimes a picture IS worth a thousand words! It adds a unique perspective and really makes you feel exactly like you are there!

We always love Updating help! You might find you don't want to wait till next time--and if you do want to help out, this is a good place to start:

So You Would Like To Be An Updater?

:waves:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Nuala

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 06:44:31 PM »
Welcome IheartBBPandaBear We are glad to have you!!!  When I joined I too had been searching for a BB home and let me tell you this is the place to be.  They take you in and make you their own!!!!  I've made great friends here.

Okay so I am finally with it and see that the HGs have been announced.  I need to finish looking at pictures and reading bios before I say anything, but we all know I will have something to say about them all.  I am excited for Jerry....wow that dude is 75 and is ready to take on the world.  I hope his wife is okay being that she was diagnosed with Parkinson's.  I think that is what I just read.

So you guests register and share your thoughts on the BB10 Cast.  I am ready to read your opinions.   

Offline Vampyre

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 12:10:56 PM »
 :waves: Hi everyone, another lurker coming out.  I have been reading this forum for 2 yrs but just registered earlier this yr and getting around to posting.

I look forward to BB10 but am a new fan since BB8 (loved E.D.) last yr was pretty boring and sure hope this season is much better.  ;)
Vampyre

I vant to suck your blood.......

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 12:30:01 PM »
Hi Vampyre.  :waves: :waves: :waves:

:welcome2: :welcome: :welcome3: :bigwelcome to our forum. Glad you've come out of lurking.  :js: :js:
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 02:05:47 PM »
Hello IheartBBpandabear & Vampyre  :waves:, glad you found us! Welcome aboard!
I'm thinking this is going to be a really good season  :jumpy: ....I know BB9 left a bad taste in every-ones mouth, especially Natalie's   :angel:

Offline tfhenry

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 02:32:16 PM »
I, too, am a lurker.  I have watched every season of Big Brother and knew the twins involved in the twin twist in BB5 (Adria and Natalie).  My husband even finally got involved watching BB when the twins were on the show.  After spending seasons visiting various boards, I discovered this one toward the end of last season and was able to be kept informed of what I missed while at work much better than on other boards.  Thanks, so much, for all of you that so graciously type while I'm away from the feeds.   You all are awesome!

Terry

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 02:39:25 PM »
Thank you for the kind words terry  :hearts: ! Sometimes I think we're the best kept secret on the internet and wish we had a way to spread the word  :lol:

Welcome to the forum  :jumpy:

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
hello,again
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 02:54:46 PM »
 :jumpy:hello puddin, georgia peach, nuala and all you wonderful updaters...without you guys I would never know whats going on. looking forward to all the updates and sharp tongued comments as always blahblah i don't post much until i just 'have' to put my two cents in. Can't Wait!!!!

Offline seabreezy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 03:42:17 PM »
 :waves: Well, Vampyre said everything that I was going to say  :js: This is the best forum ever!  I had the live feeds for bb8 but canceled at start of bb9...so boring.  The updaters here do an AMAZING job :tup:  I just signed up for bb10 and can't wait.  Keep up the good work!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
hello,again
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2008, 03:57:48 PM »
Welcome home brotherskeeper  :jumpy:  :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2008, 03:59:25 PM »
More kind words, thank you seabreezy  :jumpy:! We're so happy that you all like it here, the more the merrier  :wohoo:

Welcome to the forum  :hearts:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2008, 04:58:11 PM »
Hi All from Kiwi  ;) :hearts:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2008, 06:51:43 PM »
:welcome2: to RFF  Vampyre, seabreezy, and terry! We're glad that you all came out of hiding and hope you have fun here!

And great to see you again brotherskeeper--thanks for the kind words! :hugs: But I do want to see at least 16 more posts this season, okay? :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule: