Big Brother 15 > Big Brother Worldwide

Big Brother UK 2009

<< < (3/4) > >>

michael:
omg, I just watched the opening episode of this and it was SOOOOO good haha

Sam.:

--- Quote from: michael on June 04, 2009, 04:21:43 PM ---omg, I just watched the opening episode of this and it was SOOOOO good haha

--- End quote ---

I know it was absolutely brilliant. I really like Noirin, Cairon, Sophia and Rodrigo.  :-* Not too sure on Angel though. She's really weird. :ascared

michael:

--- Quote from: Sam1994 on June 04, 2009, 04:55:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: michael on June 04, 2009, 04:21:43 PM ---omg, I just watched the opening episode of this and it was SOOOOO good haha

--- End quote ---

I know it was absolutely brilliant. I really like Noirin, Cairon, Sophia and Rodrigo.  :-* Not too sure on Angel though. She's really weird. :ascared

--- End quote ---

I actually really like ALL the people you mentioned. I didn't think I'd like Lisa but she is a pleasant surprise.

KittyGina:
Anyone know if you can watch the new BBUK10 day by day from the beginning, I watched all in Youtube for BBUK 9 but can't seem to watch it for this season  :'( :'( :'(
thanks in advance..  :tup:

Sam.:

--- Quote from: KittyGina on July 17, 2009, 09:44:27 PM ---Anyone know if you can watch the new BBUK10 day by day from the beginning, I watched all in Youtube for BBUK 9 but can't seem to watch it for this season  :'( :'( :'(
thanks in advance..  :tup:

--- End quote ---

http://realitytvfan.org/category/big-brother/big-brother-uk-10/  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version