Author Topic: Average Joe- Adam Returns  (Read 3297 times)

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
Average Joe- Adam Returns
« on: March 30, 2004, 09:26:25 AM »
Has anyone been following this? Did you see Brian on there last night! He looked devastated when they watched Larissa dis him for Gil! It was terrible... But I am glad I got to see my Brian again- he is so cute!
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

CindiLou

Re: Average Joe- Adam Returns
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 05:51:28 PM »
Yes Wendy, I am watching. It must have been sad for Brian to have to watch this with all those women. Sometimes it seems to me that this show can be a bit cruel? Especially when all the women got to see the coming previews with Adam kissing just a few of them. Sheesh! Isn't that kind of mean? I don't like meanness. He sent Jennifer L home and I really liked her spirit. I felt soooo bad for her. The only one I am interested in Adam keeping is Rachel. I like her although I thought it was a bit forward of her to kiss him first. Was it Sarah who had to help him clean at the golf club? She was a good sport about it. Zack is back and that is true MEANNESS!

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 09:12:47 AM »
I seriously  am GLAD Adam got rid of the bikini babes... It is about time someone stood up and showed the producers what REALITY TV really is!
Wendy Jean

ForeverMom2One

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2004, 08:39:35 PM »
I just had a feeling that he would let go of the 5 girls he did not take on a date! but I see I was wrong, he let go of 4 that he took on dates and let go of that one girl with the long, long silver nails, which I was ahppy she was such a sneaky person, I find...did u all like that gril...I dont even remember these girls names....lol

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2004, 01:09:50 PM »
WHAT WAS ADAM THINKING>??????????????? I am so upset with this show. Why don't they just call it, "PICK THE PERSON THE MOST WRONG FOR YOU".... crazy people.. crazy I tell ya.
Wendy Jean

CindiLou

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2004, 09:14:26 PM »
Can you believe that?

I am DEEPLY disappointed in Adam. Sheesh, in the end, sexual attraction is the only thing that matters. Adam couldn't keep his paws off Samantha.

Not for a minute do I believe Samantha. She is after the money and the fame. Do you really see Samantha at a Little League game? HAH!

Adam's parents were right, Rachel is what Adam really wanted but he was too blinded by Samantha's all out pursuit of him.

DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED!

Adam will find out very quickly just what Samantha is all about. That little puppy dog face she makes to get her own way-Yuck! That is something a five year old does, not a grown woman. By the time Adam realizes what Samantha is after, they will be married and she will be spending his money FAST! After the divorce, he will never rid himself of her because she will demand a huge settlement plus alimony to keep the doggie in the lavish lifestyle to which the doggie is accustomed.

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2004, 11:01:58 AM »
I think he picked her to prove a point that he won't listen to anyone who cares when it comes to HIS happiness. He'll be standing there by himself before too long... Samantha may even go as far as marrying him, and then taking him to allimony. I am furious! >:(
Wendy Jean