It's Rhyme Time for Nicole:
Too many visual on-air clues that point to one person as the mole
1. N2O (seen on the wine barrel) which could be Nitrous Oxide a gas used by surgeons in some kinds of pregnancies.
2. STIs (the reflection seen in the factory window) which could be for Sexually Transmitted Infections which are treated by doctors
3. Red Wine (seen at all the dinners, and close by Jon on several occassions) which could stand for Good Health a concern of doctors.
4. The curser arrow pointing at "Third" which was Nicoles position in the question asked.
5. The number "3" centered over one cell door and the same cell chosen by Nicole befoe the cell to mole task.
6. The name "NICOLE" seen in reverse through the top of the first page in the mole's dossier as it was scanned by Mark. The question here would be would the producers add the mole's name in such a big headline for Mark to see, or was it added in post-production for only the audience to see?
7. In the opening title construction just before the letters finally turn into reading MOLE the letters form the word MOM. An OBGYN doctor deals with moms and moms-to-be. So could refer to Nicole.
I must thank you. I've been really bored today (waiting for the final episode has been torture! I wanna know now!), and this has provided a way for me to give my opinion ^^
Not to say that I'm purposely picking on you, it's just that it seems a lot of the 'facts' that you post are somewhat biased and, heck, pretty big stretches.
1. N20 could have just as easily been a packaging label. That could be how they number crates, you never know. Someone showed earlier that the barrels there are all similarly labelled, so I doubt there is anything odd about it. Also, I've never heard of a pregnancy that ever required the use of laughing gas.
2. First of all, the term is Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD, not STI). And. . . Nicole's an OBGYN, so I highly doubt she would ever have anything to do with treating one.
3. . . .Okay, this has got to be one of the biggest stretches I've ever seen. Nightstalker puts it very well:
There are tons of things in everyday life that can be linking to being a doctor. "Uh-oh! Someone washed their hands! Doctors wash their hands! Nicole is the mole!"
4. Did you see the person click on that answer? Or who is to say that it is the correct answer? This one would just be waaaay to obvious of a clue. I doubt its anything more than a coincidence.
5. I'm not entirely sure what you meant by this one. From what I understand, you're saying that the number 3 is above the cell door that Nicole chose? I don't see how that proves anything in any way, shape, or form.
6. Now, this one has bothered me. It seems this has a lot of people dead set that Nicole is the mole. I'm not entirely convinced that it is even what it says (I honestly don't see the word there >_>) Here's my take:
No one knows what's in the dossier. I doubt that the most well-kept secret in the game would simply be 'NICOLE' at the top of the dossier. And if that is the case, for all we know it could be:
(info about Nicole)
(info about Craig)
Or something along those lines. I dunno. No one does. That's the point.
Plus, I don't think the dossier actually gives away the identity of the mole, just clues. And even iff all this is true, I really don't think the producers would allow a shot that gives away so much. So, I'm dismissing this clue altogether.
7. Now, I believe this may be a case of your eyes looking for something they want to find. I've never seen any proof of this before, and even so the word 'Mom' isn't much of a clue.
Almost the entire basis of your arguments is around the fact that Nicole is a doctor. I have a question for everyone: who here really
knows what an OBGYN is? Everyone seems to be convinced that it is a surgeon that helps with pregnancies. While this may be included in their job, this is not entirely the case. OBGYN stands for Obstetrics and Gynaecology, which deal with pregnancy and birthing and the female reproductive organs, respectively. While, obviously, the birth process is a part of the position, it is not the full role. Nicole is not in any way a general 'doctor', and for that reason I don't think the show would have clues that alliterate to being a doctor.
Now, that being said, I still devoutly believe that Mark is the Mole. Craig is the obvious choice in most people's eyes, and I think if Nicole really were the Mole, she's doing a bad job of it. The Mole is subtle and usually someone who played the game well; Mark has shown both of these qualities without making himself obvious (not to say the other two haven't, it's just that in my eyes Mark has played a better game). Say what you will, but I am sticking to it to the end.
Let's hope the finale delivers!